Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 10:52 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
if Franken denied and if there is zero proof of what he is accused of doing I would fight for him to stay in the Senate despite me hating him
So far I have not seen one Dem or Repub that has been accused that had zero proof of their deeds, it is just that some deny it (some even after having admitted to it). Denial does not equate to innocent otherwise our prisons would be empty.
I will add this, I never want to hear another Republican speak of taking Personal responsibility for ones own actions, because it is now a proven fact that they do not apply that same rule to themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2017, 10:57 PM

23,607 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
If Barack Obama had EIGHTEEN women accusing him of sexual harassment like Trump currently does, I wonder if conservative Trump supporters and Roy Moore supporters would be okay with the "they're only accusations" and "fake news" and "why did they wait so long" defense.

Hmmmm....., I wonder

Any Trump/Moore supporters want to quote me and answer that?
Obama did have accusers. During his period at the Harvard Law Review several men accused him of sexual harassment, they were paid off.
the Kansas Citian: Barack Obama accused by two men of inappropriate behavior

And then there is this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MeLUaUQ1W0

If that had been Trump doing that they would have pointed fingers at him claiming they were being sexually harassed. Obama knew full well what he was doing, he even said "no flash" while they were taking pictures of him while he was showing himself off.

Old 12-07-2017, 11:00 PM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Sanders: Trump Should Resign Over Sexual Assault Allegations | Daily Wire

So the true purpose of this sexual harassment hysteria has now been revealed. A back up plan to try and bring down Trump

Sorry crazy Bernie. It's not happening
I allege Bernie Sanders sexually harassed someone I know...he should resign.

Old 12-07-2017, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Of course he should. Between the payoffs to the 13 year olds and the tape....

Just the tape alone.

But I would rather he stay and face the Russian music. In other old days they would hang him (for the Russia stuff if he is proven implicated). Today they will build the Trump Library and talk about his greatness and bigness.
What "payoffs"?

Are you confusing the alleged $500k payoff from Allred to Zervos, so Zervos would make her accusation?

Old 12-07-2017, 11:11 PM

3,532 posts, read 3,023,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Obama did have accusers. During his period at the Harvard Law Review several men accused him of sexual harassment, they were paid off.
the Kansas Citian: Barack Obama accused by two men of inappropriate behavior

And then there is this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MeLUaUQ1W0

If that had been Trump doing that they would have pointed fingers at him claiming they were being sexually harassed. Obama knew full well what he was doing, he even said "no flash" while they were taking pictures of him while he was showing himself off.
Do you have any other sources about the payoffs/complaints? I don't see any and I find it strange that the press secretary would comment but no other news agencies have a story. Sounds fake.

Old 12-07-2017, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
The difference is the LIAR wins - every time. Trump is now saying it wasn't his voice on the Access Hollywood tape.

He is just following the tried and true rule - DENY, DENY, DENY.

Those who admit are clearly the stupid ones.
Feel free to post the video, letter, whatever that shows Trump making that statement.

We'll wait.....

Old 12-07-2017, 11:19 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,373,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
The only reason why Clinton survived impeachment is that finally, he had to come clean and admit to the lie. The fact that Clinton admitted guilt (even under duress) puts him miles above Trump. .
Duress? I don't think so. He was forced to admit it when the DNA test came back positive.

I don't think that puts him miles above Trump.

Old 12-08-2017, 12:02 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
Do you have any other sources about the payoffs/complaints? I don't see any and I find it strange that the press secretary would comment but no other news agencies have a story. Sounds fake.
That was some picture. Never seen that before. Obama had shorts with a collar.

Old 12-08-2017, 12:21 AM

19,775 posts, read 22,673,762 times
Trump should resign over the lies, the blown trade agreements, giving away our only bargaining chip with a Middle East peace agreement by declaring Jerusalem Israels capital, playing tweet-monster with NK.....

There's s host of reasons why the smut bag should resign.

And being a womanizer is one of many.

Old 12-08-2017, 05:04 AM

59,086 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
You can't even make a point without going back 30 years. How many people voting today didn't have one damn thing to do with Bill Clinton?

YOU can't have it both ways.
"How many people voting today didn't have one damn thing to do with Bill Clinton?"

Hillary?

And THAT is one of the problems.

How far back is OK?

Romney and Trump when they were little kids and were accused by the left of being bullies.

But, THAT was OK.

Judge Moore's accuser are going back in time, some as much as 20, 30 years ago And THAT is OK.

Many dems want us to ignore their past and hypocrisy.

Sorry, ain't gonna' happen.

By the way how many people do NOT know who he is?

Not many, I would guess,

He is STILL out giving speeches.

His picture is on TV a lot, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies