Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did anyone really NOT expect Republicans to try to stop the Russia Investigation?
Of course I expected them to interfere! 51 75.00%
No,I expected them to allow the invetigation to be completed. 17 25.00%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2017, 10:21 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,145,088 times

Advertisements

Trump himself asked Russia to hack and expose Hillary's emails, and Trump supporters cheered.

Now, Trump's emails have LEGALLY been obtained by the FBI, and Trump supporters whine like children.

Ohhhhhh the irony.

Old 12-17-2017, 10:23 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,145,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
They were obtained illegally. This has been reported by Fox News.
This is where your argument falls apart. Faux News.

Expect a retraction from Fox soon.

Last edited by skins_fan82; 12-17-2017 at 11:20 AM..

10,512 posts, read 5,207,846 times
Trump, 2016: "I LOVE WikiLeaks!" Illegally stolen e-mails? Who cares how we got them, it's the content that matters!

Trump, 2017: Wah wah, Mueller got my e-mails legally and it's not fair!

Please.

3,221 posts, read 1,751,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
I would gladly do so kfnteh investigation
Hadn't been revealed as an obvious fishing expedition
Except it hasn’t. You are not familiar with how intelligence investigations are conducted. You are not familiar with the bases of the investigation. You are not familiar with the facts that are currently known to Mueller and the FBI. There has been no evidence of bias in the methods of investigation. You are certainly free to evaluate those methods when the investigation is complete.

So again, be a patriot and wait.

Old 12-17-2017, 10:25 AM

14,488 posts, read 6,137,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian View Post
Except it hasn’t. You are not familiar with how intelligence investigations are conducted. You are not familiar with the bases of the investigation. You are not familiar with the facts that are currently known to Mueller and the FBI. There has been no evidence of bias in the methods of investigation. You are certainly free to evaluate those methods when the investigation is complete.

So again, be a patriot and wait.

Having Democrat/Hillary donors making up most of your team seems like bias to me. And Hillary and Obama supporters have sole nerve talking about being a patriot

Old 12-17-2017, 10:32 AM

8,597 posts, read 7,018,450 times
A firing could certainly happen soon. Trump, Republicans in Congress and Fox have have been marching in lock step with anti Mueller rhetoric for the last several weeks. In the last week or so Trump has seemed especially agitated.

The Russians almost assuredly have the goods on Trump. Money laundering, outstanding business loans and personal indiscretions captured on video. Trump lambasts members of Congress and foreign leaders but never has an iota of criticism for Putin. The pressure builds.

Old 12-17-2017, 10:35 AM

10,996 posts, read 20,657,413 times
Note that Trump folks didn't take issue with the e-mails of the two FBI employees being disclosed. Obviously anything on Govt email system is not protected from disclosure.

Old 12-17-2017, 10:36 AM

11,124 posts, read 5,641,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
We may be gettting ready for an instant replay of Nixon and Watergate. The question is, why would Trump fire Mueller if he's innocent and this investigation is his best chance of being exonerated by the evidence? Firing Mueller would seem to be the stupidest thing he could possibly do, since it would look like he's trying to cover something up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cou...?.tsrc=fauxdal

Trump has never tried to make himself look anything other than corrupt and greedy. At every turn, he's done the very worst thing he could, to disgust and enrage the American People. This is what the morons in his cult want him to do and he hasn't disappointed them. It would further inflate his ego, if he could openly flaunt all laws and ethical standards and still be supported by them and the spineless Republican Congress.

Old 12-17-2017, 10:36 AM

51,737 posts, read 26,048,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
"Such as it is?" Only one of the best Constitutional attorneys in the country is part of that team ...Jay Sekulow (whom I have met, many years ago). Jay specializes in Constitutional issues, and is a Supreme Court litigant. He has many years of experience.
Sekulow got in an argument with himself over whether Trump was under investigation.

Watching him is like watching a Monty Python skit.

I believe Chris Wallace speaks for all of us when he stated, "That was weird.

Old 12-17-2017, 10:38 AM

41,109 posts, read 25,850,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian View Post
You don’t know better than the FBI. We’ll know whether or not there is nothing there when the investigation is complete. So show some god damn patriotism and be patient.
I'm a Trump supporter and hope they keep going with this investigation because of the unintended consequences ... we are finding out more and more about the corruption. I don't care if they out corruption in the right or left.

So I'm patient
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies