Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2017, 11:33 PM

38,649 posts, read 26,423,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Electing Trump has awakened many who weren't political before. Alabama was just the first.

The Republican Senatorial candidate normally receives about 900k votes in AL.

One third of them didn't vote in the special election because they didn't want to vote for Moore.

Do you really expect one third of Republican voters in any other state to stay home in 2018?

Old 12-16-2017, 11:33 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,274,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Utter b.s. Obama didn't divide anyone. Yep, 40 years of watching that idiot Trump screw one person over after another. Ask the people of NY, who've had to live with his antics all these years. But facts don't matter to you people: it's all about your Great White Daddy. And your hatred of Clinton and Obama and all other Americans who don't lick Trump's boots. I got news for you: Trump thinks you're garbage. If you were more familiar with Trump's history, you would know this.
LOL!

Not utter BS. TRUTH. You don't have to like it, it's out there & for generations to look back on and see how the first black POTUS created the racial divide that he did.

No one in the city or the boroughs or upstate had to "live" with Trump's "antics".

But ok, who let him (Trumps), in the democratically controlled state, "do" whatever he did to you all?

Huh? Trump thinks what about me? I don't care what anyone "thinks" of me.

When you grow up, you won't either.

You liberals are so un-hinged it's scary.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:35 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,469,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Trump supporters are stupid? Really? You morons believe the Russian fairy tale, an invention of the Clinton campaign. Talk about stupid
Given that Manafort and Flynn have been charged, and Flynn copped a plea deal, it's not a fairy tale.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:38 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,556,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
If you had any credibility you just lost it.
For speaking the truth--yeah, okay. Wouldn't have expected any other response.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:39 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,469,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
LOL!

Not utter BS. TRUTH. You don't have to like it, it's out there & for generations to look back on and see how the first black POTUS created the racial divide that he did.
Honestly, this is bull**** that cons always say. The main "divisive" thing Obama did was...be black. I'm a white guy, and I didn't feel particularly "divided" during the Obama years.

It's worse now. Tell me it's not more divisive when we have a President who had white supremacist sympathizers advising him and outright racists like Spencer publicly cheering him on.

34,300 posts, read 15,689,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I'm sorry, but who is the bearded lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFRVgAVJAtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHmWvMnyHkw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
LOL!

No one in the city or the boroughs or upstate had to "live" with Trump's "antics".

But ok, who let him (Trumps), in the democratically controlled state, "do" whatever he did to you all?

Huh? Trump thinks what about me? I don't care what anyone "thinks" of me.

When you grow up, you won't either.

You liberals are so un-hinged it's scary.

Talk about "unhinged." Every single word in your posts about Obama is taken directly from a right-wing script. The rest is simply unintelligible.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:42 PM

1,896 posts, read 813,512 times
Team Trump is sounding scared.

Discrediting an investigating body is the hallmark of innocence. AMIRITE?

Old 12-16-2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
Team Trump is sounding scared.

Discrediting an investigating body is the hallmark of innocence. AMIRITE?
SO right.

Old 12-17-2017, 12:29 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,274,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Honestly, this is bull**** that cons always say. The main "divisive" thing Obama did was...be black. I'm a white guy, and I didn't feel particularly "divided" during the Obama years.
No, his blackness-ish had nothing to do with it. That's the bull**** liberals played for 8 years - you're a racist if you disagreed with their Messiah. Who still can't find his damn birth certificate. That he found, in his "mother's things" and managed to "lose" again. Such an unimportant document.

Of course you didn't "feel" divided - you're white. He wasn't trying to rally your white arse to "think" back to the days of black vs. white drinking fountains and get you all heated up and demand "reparations" or start/join BLM.

FFS.

Quote:
It's worse now. Tell me it's not more divisive when we have a President who had white supremacist sympathizers advising him and outright racists like Spencer publicly cheering him on.
It's not "worse" now.

It's a layover from Obama's race baiting & purposeful division.

Robert Byrd (grand dragon/exalted cyclops & Hillary's "mentor") was in the senate for how long?

But he was all good, right? When he was ACTUALLY IN/ran a "group" of the KKK?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies