Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 06:49 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,607,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Black folks aren't the ones saying this.
correct. goofy-assed whitebread NPR goobs are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2017, 06:53 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,391,106 times
Quote:
Black folks aren't the ones saying this.
For the most part, no. Though some go along for the ride.

Again, scrutinize who is saying what and who goes along with the paradigm. We have to get to the bottom of what we can get to the bottom of...to not play the SJW game.

I did a tour of duty in Cleveland and grew up in NE Ohio. I'm still itching to know where she specifically lives in that warzone. Even the "best parts" of Cleveland proper are not fit for man nor beast IMO.

Old 12-22-2017, 06:54 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,023,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
This is the problem with the right-wing war on education. You have an article which quotes multiple academics and research articles, but your instant reaction is to blame the author and news source for content you don't like, because your anti-college stance has left you without critical thinking skills when it comes to research and verifiable sources.

Multiple academics can find fault with just about anything if they conduct their research in the way they wish it to lead........

Old 12-22-2017, 06:55 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,638,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
And nutty Academia left wing loonies.

And for the poster who thinks this has anything to do with being against education, think again. I'm against BAD education. I work with studies all day every day. This is one bad study. It's incomplete because it doesn't even consider a number of other studies that have already been done and duplicated.

It's just flawed all the way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
I shall invoke the relatively small(ish) percentage of me that is "white" and give this comment a hearty laugh for its UN-PC honesty.

7,473 posts, read 4,023,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryshabuwe View Post
What does this dumb study say about Black fathers? That is, how does it affect them?

AHHHHHHHHHHH but that may have skewed the research in a direction they did not want.......

Old 12-22-2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
For the most part, no. Though some go along for the ride.

Again, scrutinize who is saying what and who goes along with the paradigm. We have to get to the bottom of what we can get to the bottom of...to not play the SJW game.

I did a tour of duty in Cleveland and grew up in NE Ohio. I'm still itching to know where she specifically lives in that warzone. Even the "best parts" of Cleveland proper are not fit for man nor beast IMO.
Yes, that's what I meant when I say some will make it part of their narrative.

I have no doubt that some people living in places where gang wars take place and people dying on the streets suffer some ptsd, which could contribute to premature births/smaller than average newborns, but that isn't exclusive to black people.

We both know the goal is to keep the races divided, and we both know it's a group of powerful, old white people behind it.

Old 12-22-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I shall invoke the relatively small(ish) percentage of me that is "white" and give this comment a hearty laugh for its UN-PC honesty.

There's white privilege, for ya.

Old 12-22-2017, 07:33 PM

Quote:
There's white privilege, for ya.
I know. I love getting my small fill of it...even if it's not at your level.

Just don't get me a watermelon or shoe laces for Christmas. That will be a step backwards.

Old 12-22-2017, 08:13 PM

20,160 posts, read 9,055,673 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies