Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 09:49 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,662,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
What has his wife been doing since she wasn't elected with Clinton money for her campaign?
What money did his wife get from any of the Clintons?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2017, 11:52 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,950,716 times
He's been a naughty boy.

Old 12-24-2017, 12:36 AM

45,233 posts, read 26,457,645 times
The tax tic should be canned and lose the pension

Old 12-24-2017, 03:19 AM

10,772 posts, read 4,351,834 times
Mueller knows Trump can't fire him without it looking like obstruction, so unfortunately it gives Mueller a license to be as corrupt as he wants.
But the rest of the FBI, will be drained.

Old 12-24-2017, 04:04 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
The tax tic should be canned and lose the pension
I agree with you that trump should go.

Old 12-24-2017, 04:04 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
None, the trump cult made it up.
Trump made it up.

Trump cult parrots his lie.

Old 12-24-2017, 04:44 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't blame him, the GOP comes up with a new fantasy every day to make it as difficult as possible for the FBI to function. The problem is that this detracts from more important issues like terrorism.

"Fantasy"?

Piecing together the attempted coup isn't fantasy, though the coup sympathizers would have us believe it to be such.

McCabe obviously is trying to exit the stage quickly.

If I were in his shoes, I would do the same.

The dots are being connected daily, so this won't end the way deep state operatives at DOJ and FBI had hoped.

I expect that when the full truth comes out, we'll find dedicated FBI agents worked to expose the corruption from within.

“These new FBI documents show the FBI was more concerned about a whistleblower who told the truth about the infamous Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting than the scandalous meeting itself,”

Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting report triggered FBI hunt for leaker, new emails show | Fox News

Old 12-24-2017, 04:55 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,439,336 times
The deep state is a conspiracy against the American people.

But conspiracies have a way of being discovered and then falling apart, with lots of ugly consequences for the conspirators.

Now the Democrats are going to pay the price for their involvement. Lots of butt hurt on the horizon.

Old 12-24-2017, 05:05 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Trump reacts to reports of FBI deputy director's retirement

Trump tweeted Saturday: "How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin' James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife's campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?"

McCabe's wife, Jill, did not get $700,000 in donations from Clinton for a Virginia state Senate race in 2015.

The donations came from Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe's political action committee and the Virginia Democratic Party before McCabe was promoted to deputy director and a supervisory role in the Clinton email investigation.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-rea...-politics.html

Were you expecting Hillary to drop by with a stack of contract forms?

Someone needs a course in influence pedaling 101.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i96VS_z8y7g

Suffice to say they were friends that owed a lot to each other.

Old 12-24-2017, 05:40 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,026,245 times
Everyone knows McAuliffe doesn't breathe unless the Clinton's let him. He's Bill's "best friend." Don't be surprised if McCabe turns up on the Elect Terry McAuliffe presidential campaign committee if he's not in prison.

McAuliffe

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/...Q7#.yhlKA5jnLp

"Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe and former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's brother Anthony Rodham are facing a $17 million fraud lawsuit from Chinese investors in Greentech Automotive, an electric car company that appears to be struggling to survive. A group of 32 Chinese citizens filed the suit last week in Fairfax County, Virginia court, claiming that they were swindled out of about $560,000 apiece as a result of misrepresentations made by McAuliffe and Rodham—two of the most prominent and politically connected proponents of the venture aimed at manufacturing electric cars in the U.S."

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...auliffe-262771

So, please don't pretend the McAuliffe/Clinton connection as not all that. You know, the question is why would McAuliffe give a pediatrician (McCabe's wife, Jill) all that money to run for office.

But back to McCabe...

The issue with McCabe is what was Strzok and his mistress planning in his office to thwart Trump.

When the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) part of the Russian collusion hearings were held by the Senate Intelligence Committee in an open session in the summer, McCabe (FBI), Rosenstein (DOJ), Coats (DNI) and Rogers (NSA) testified together. Rosenstein, pretty much controlled what McCabe had to say, because of the FBI being under the DOJ. Rosenstein even made a point of telling his inquisitors that. I know because I watched it. McCabe was shaky but I've attended (audience) one of those type of things and who wouldn't be? Point being, he may have been shaky at the closed door hearing for the same reason he was shaky with the FISA testimony...he's just a shaky kind of guy when he has to testify. Or, he was shaky at the first hearing because he knew the Clinton/DNC opposition research dossier was how the FBI got its warrant.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?429451...s-russia-probe

While I think McCabe should spend the next 3 months in Fargo, North Dakota, I think if he worked the required number of years for the feds and he's the right age, he deserves his pension. He's been with the FBI since 1996 (21 years). No one made him the acting FBI director. It automatically went to him when Comey was let go because McCabe was second in command. That doesn't mean he shouldn't have to do time if what he's accused of, is true. But, he earned his pension.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies