Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 10:19 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times

Advertisements

What the clown car Officials in the GOP are saying about the Mueller probe. Ignoring corruption builds confidence in gov.

Turn a blind eye to corruption in the FBI, DOJ, and intelligence agencies and rely on the crooks to do a fair job. That will produce confidence in government.

It should be no wonder why people wanted to elect an outsider and businessman like Trump.

https://my.xfinity.com/articles/news...e-Letters-98a1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2017, 11:00 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,115,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What the clown car Officials in the GOP are saying about the Mueller probe. Ignoring corruption builds confidence in gov.

Turn a blind eye to corruption in the FBI, DOJ, and intelligence agencies and rely on the crooks to do a fair job. That will produce confidence in government.

It should be no wonder why people wanted to elect an outsider and businessman like Trump.

https://my.xfinity.com/articles/news...e-Letters-98a1
So we should believe the law enforcement agency that has no history of partisanship is suddenly corrupt, but give a pass to the presidential administration that's already had three people arrested?

Old 12-23-2017, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
So we should believe the law enforcement agency that has no history of partisanship is suddenly corrupt, but give a pass to the presidential administration that's already had three people arrested?
Suddenly corrupt ?
The corruption has had years to marinate with assistance of an uninterested press. It only pickle's the brain of the big government faithful.

Old 12-23-2017, 11:44 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
It's sorta cute watching two lovers fantasize... Dream on kiddies...

Old 12-23-2017, 11:45 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:

"History of partisanship"?

You telling me I can't get a speeding ticket unless I have a history of speeding?

Old 12-23-2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

You telling me I can't get a speeding ticket unless I have a history of speeding?

Sir we apologize for the incontinence we have put you through.
You have no history of speeding. You couldn't possibly be guilty of it for the first time.
CASE DISMISSED !!!!!!!!! 9th circus will now hear the next case of innocence.

Last edited by phma; 12-23-2017 at 12:20 PM..

Old 12-23-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Suddenly corrupt ?
The corruption has had years to marinate with assistance of an uninterested press. It only pickle's the brain of the big government faithful.
Right... years to marinate and the time they choose to drop the act is when they're investigating the leadership that put them in office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

No... I'm saying that if you're going 55 mph for 99 miles and then at the 100th miles somebody says that you're a reckless driver, that person is talking out of their ass

Old 12-23-2017, 12:30 PM

23,563 posts, read 17,237,701 times
Quote:
Right... years to marinate and the time they choose to drop the act is when they're investigating the leadership that put them in office?

No... I'm saying that if you're going 55 mph for 99 miles and then at the 100th miles somebody says that you're a reckless driver, that person is talking out of their ass
if you were doing 55 when conditions dictated a slower speed, you would be in violation of the law.

So much for holder falsifying a warrant to spy on journalists....that along with Fast and Furious and other yet to be addressed illegal behavior, defines the DOJ as corrupt.

Old 12-23-2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:

So at what point did Comey exceed the speed limit ?
When he gave in to the corruption or was it when he assumed he had the authority to be the director of the FBI and prosecutor for the DOJ. He exercised his judgement too.

So he was all three investigator, prosecutor, and judge.

There is a name for that. All the bases covered at the beginning of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTSs4uvO_ic

Old 12-23-2017, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
if you were doing 55 when conditions dictated a slower speed, you would be in violation of the law.

So much for holder falsifying a warrant to spy on journalists....that along with Fast and Furious and other yet to be addressed illegal behavior, defines the DOJ as corrupt.
In this analogy, the 55mph we're talking about is below the speed limit. Otherwise the analogy wouldn't make sense.

Unless your stance is that the FBI has always been corrupt, which would make it interesting that now is when you decide to throws think about it.
Quote:
So at what point did Comey exceed the speed limit ?
When he gave in to the corruption or was it when he assumed he had the authority to be the director of the FBI and prosecutor for the DOJ. He exercised his judgement too.

So he was all three investigator, prosecutor, and judge.

There is a name for that. All the bases covered at the beginning of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTSs4uvO_ic
Please explain this corruption that he's supposedly fallen into, other than not convicting Hillary and not pardoning Trump like you wanted. And how he acted outside of his role to be both prosecutor and judge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies