Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2017, 12:21 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,095,200 times

Advertisements

I agree that employers, the actual citizens this country, are the main culprit for the illegal immigration problem. They should be held accountable. Illegal immigrants are just trying to fund a better way for their family... If an employer is willing g to give it to them albeit illegally, I really can't blame the illegal. As a father I would go do anything to improve my family situation if it's bad at home... That means risky illegal activities... So be it.

Old 12-30-2017, 03:07 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,119,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
except that ^ isn't true and you know it. They don't get welfare or food stamps, they commit fewer crimes than citizens...

HUGE FAIL.

Illegals get welfare,housing,healthcare, and food stamps on behalf of their illegal anchor children.

Liberals compare their crimerates to the black Chicago population of course the rates of crime is lower. BS!

Study just came out more than 50% of federal inmates are illegals.

Man the liberal ignorance runs deep

Old 12-30-2017, 03:21 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,229,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
HUGE FAIL.

Illegals get welfare,housing,healthcare, and food stamps on behalf of their illegal anchor children.

Liberals compare their crimerates to the black Chicago population of course the rates of crime is lower. BS!

LOL!!!!

Even without any research, how can anyone look at that claim and not realize how ridiculous it is!?? Over 50% f federal inmates are illegals??!!!! Is anyone that spaced out??

Mostly False: Lamar Smith claim that one third of federal inmates are 'illegal' immigrants

Old 12-30-2017, 04:44 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,339,800 times
Quote:
HUGE FAIL.

Nope. The post is lie after lie.

Illegals get no such benefits. The US citizen children of illegal aliens get benefits. And of course their parents are the conduit.

The overall crime rate of the illegal alien population is below that of the overall remainder of the populace. Yes Blacks contribute in some places but practically little impact in others. But overall the illegals simply commit few crimes.

The feds are a small part of the prison population and the illegal aliens have high counts due to immigration arrests not violent crimes. In fact the vast majority of the illegals crimes are immigration or drug related. Few are violent crimes. You might also note that illegal aliens in custody are often gangsters and criminals who have no intention of immigrating to the US. In fact many of these should not be deported but sent up for long terms.

The belief of the Right Wing in fantasy is amazing.

Old 12-30-2017, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
LOL!!!!

Even without any research, how can anyone look at that claim and not realize how ridiculous it is!?? Over 50% f federal inmates are illegals??!!!! Is anyone that spaced out??

Mostly False: Lamar Smith claim that one third of federal inmates are 'illegal' immigrants

Ha. Just got you to admit a fair percentage of prison inmates are illegals at the cost of billions per year. Another HUGE fail

Old 12-30-2017, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Nope. The post is lie after lie.

Illegals get no such benefits. The US citizen children of illegal aliens get benefits. And of course their parents are the conduit.

The overall crime rate of the illegal alien population is below that of the overall remainder of the populace. Yes Blacks contribute in some places but practically little impact in others. But overall the illegals simply commit few crimes.

The feds are a small part of the prison population and the illegal aliens have high counts due to immigration arrests not violent crimes. In fact the vast majority of the illegals crimes are immigration or drug related. Few are violent crimes. You might also note that illegal aliens in custody are often gangsters and criminals who have no intention of immigrating to the US. In fact many of these should not be deported but sent up for long terms.

The belief of the Right Wing in fantasy is amazing.
Ignorance is deep here.

Ask any police officer how illegals break the law constantly

Old 12-30-2017, 05:02 PM

1,022 posts, read 738,398 times
I made a post a while ago with 1st hand knowledge describing an entire industry in the U.S. about illegals earning over 50K a year. Getting paid mostly cash, claiming low income and receiving Government housing, welfare/food stamps/cash assistance and Tax Fruad.

All felonies happening every day across America. Your hard earned tax $'s supplying a fantastic life for thousands of immigrants (not even legal) although some are, but still committing felony fraud against the U.S. and it citizens daily. They buy Mercedes, BMW's and other high end cars all cash. completely outfitted with the latest Louis vuitton handbags, $400 jeans ect. all paid for Thanks to You.

It seems to all fall on deaf ears. People say 'that sucks, thats not right, then run off to get some shopping done.

They spend $35 an hour (a little exaggeration) but not much.

Again it gets discussed and will again in the future. A Government must have a need for this type of activity to be able to continue. It's beyond me, must be why I don't run the Government

Old 12-30-2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedintime View Post
I made a post a while ago with 1st hand knowledge describing an entire industry in the U.S. about illegals earning over 50K a year. Getting paid mostly cash, claiming low income and receiving Government housing, welfare/food stamps/cash assistance and Tax Fruad.

All felonies happening every day across America. Your hard earned tax $'s supplying a fantastic life for thousands of immigrants (not even legal) although some are, but still committing felony fraud against the U.S. and it citizens daily. They buy Mercedes, BMW's and other high end cars all cash. completely outfitted with the latest Louis vuitton handbags, $400 jeans ect. all paid for Thanks to You.

It seems to all fall on deaf ears. People say 'that sucks, thats not right, then run off to get some shopping done.

They spend $35 an hour (a little exaggeration) but not much.

Again it gets discussed and will again in the future. A Government must have a need for this type of activity to be able to continue. It's beyond me, must be why I don't run the Government
Unreal.

Old 12-30-2017, 05:48 PM

1,022 posts, read 738,398 times
Quote:
Unreal.

But 100% true and that is 'just the tip of the iceberg' as they say.

Along with taking those Government handouts, and sending it back to the family in their native country. Untaxed free money

And........

And.....

And........

If you want to know more, just ask. I have no problem filling in those who don't know.

The Mexican people coming into this country (illegally) just makes the news.

Old 12-30-2017, 05:50 PM

42,840 posts, read 26,253,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Keeth View Post
We were lied to. How hard is that for you to understand? Need me to repeat it?
that, sir, was a LIE.
Now, what will I do? We'll see what this country turns into (Zimbabwe part 2???) down the road, though I won't likely be alive to see it.
I'm not 'sir', I'm a woman, and your pipe dream of returning to a super majority of whites in this Country isn't going to happen. By 2020 whites will be a minority among the population under 18, by 2040 whites will be a minority among all age groups so you might as well get used to it...neither you or oldglory can put this genie back in the bottle
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies