Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2017, 03:40 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,760,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Obama has nothing of value to say that I care to listen too. Eight years of his condescending, smarter than thou attitude was more than enough to last a lifetime.

In the real world outside politics, Obama has accomplished very little to warrant respect. In Politics he lied his azz off to the American people.

At least Harry has contributed to the English people with service. Him I respect.
OMG...talk about condescending...what is in the WH now...Wake UP....

Nothing but good came out of BO's mouth for the most part of his 8 yrs. Perfect NOT, but this baffone...

Old 12-27-2017, 03:47 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
OMG...talk about condescending...what is in the WH now...Wake UP....

Nothing but good came out of BO's mouth for the most part of his 8 yrs. Perfect NOT, but this baffone...
Actually my disgust for Obama one of the reasons I try to understand why others have a disgust for Trump.

Between the 2, I'd much rather have Trump in office. He was the best choice we had in 2016.

I do understand your pain. I had the same pain for 8 years.

Old 12-27-2017, 04:06 PM

1,400 posts, read 864,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Some very perceptive comments
People may gravitate towards content that reinforces their views, but are they any more cocooned now than they were before the Internet? I doubt it. People are exposed to and have access to much more information these days. It sounds like Obama is really struggling to comprehend Trump's victory. Maybe democrat leaders were cocooned in MSM propaganda?

Old 12-27-2017, 04:13 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Go away Obama. You were a nightmare for the economy,race relations,and the American people.

Old 12-27-2017, 05:18 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0 View Post
People may gravitate towards content that reinforces their views, but are they any more cocooned now than they were before the Internet? I doubt it. People are exposed to and have access to much more information these days. It sounds like Obama is really struggling to comprehend Trump's victory. Maybe democrat leaders were cocooned in MSM propaganda?
The point was that people were more social before the internet now you never need human interaction, just go on the web. Look at Alex Jones with a few million viewers, he wouldn’t even had a podium in the past.

Old 12-27-2017, 05:19 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
He was "caught"? Gee, don't famous people who attend a party do so with the understanding they're going to be observed? Oh wait, this wasn't a bus with a tape recorder running.
Royal families are not know for smartness, but more for spending tax payers money. Not need to earn a degree as schools gladly give them a degree with flying colors for passing "nothing"!

Prince Harry is known for being the child of a fling Diana had and who can blame her for trying to be away from Charles.

All Royal families should live of their own money and get some money for charity type of work. That's it as they have no power and sadly we can't choose them and get rid of them.

Megan Markle is playing her role the same way as in Suits, not showing she ever was an actress or she is so good that she still is in her role.

It's so weird for a Prince to become a host and thinking we care to hear from him interviewing Obama.

But it is nice that both of them like it and are getting paid by some fools.

Sooner than later the popularity and interest for the marriage will change to waiting for the divorce as that's how European Royal media watch is.

Old 12-27-2017, 05:26 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,055,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I suppose Obama feels safe being interviewed by someone who knows absolutely nothing about the lives of 99.999% of Americans. Someone who doesn't have to work for a living, who has had everything given to him simply because he is deemed "royal".

Safe for Obama indeed.

Get back to us when Obama takes an interview from inner city Chicago where his 8 years of policies failed those people completely.
Won't let me rep you again.

The reason Harry interviewed Obama is because his liberal fiance is behind it. It's her futile attempt to make people believe Obama was wonderful, and try to make people think "liberal".....and that is the reason for Obama giving the interview - the 2018 elections are coming up and he wants voters to think "liberal".

And since so many are intrigued with the Royal family and Harry's forthcoming wedding, they believe this is an excellent opportunity to gain a large audience.

Prior to Harry's engagement announcement he never mentioned Obama.

Way too transparent. . .oh wait, wasn't that the campaign promise Obama made? That he would have a transparent administration. Yeah, right.

Old 12-27-2017, 05:29 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Long live William.

Old 12-27-2017, 05:36 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I suppose Obama feels safe being interviewed by someone who knows absolutely nothing about the lives of 99.999% of Americans. Someone who doesn't have to work for a living, who has had everything given to him simply because he is deemed "royal".

Safe for Obama indeed.

Get back to us when Obama takes an interview from inner city Chicago where his 8 years of policies failed those people completely.
Seriously? Harry has spent a lot of time actually serving his country in battle, putting himself in danger in service of his country and also doing a huge amount of very generous charity work.

Lol. Can you imagine the Bone Spur in Chief fighting in Afghanistan or sleeping in a tent? Or even joining a branch of the service for that matter? They don't call him Deferment Don for nothing.

Prince Harry is so much braver than the cowardly Trump, and I think he probably does know more than Trump about the lives of 99.999% of America.

Old 12-27-2017, 05:38 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Something like Trump knowing nothing about 99% not like he and his 1%.
Trump on the membrain. This topic is about Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies