Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2018, 07:59 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
Is there any proof he is a multi-billionaire?
His word and you know what that is worth!

Old 01-05-2018, 08:01 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
The pain from a bone spur reminds you that you're still alive.
OK. How is knowing you're alive the same as 'giving your all for your country'? I'm failing to see the connection here.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:03 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,737,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Wow, lots and lots of words, yet not a single one of them addresses the actual substance of the post you're responding to. I will hand it to you, though, you are a first rate bloviator. Just like your hero.
Oh please, I addressed every post in the past 10 pages that contained a quoted post by me. I can out argue and debate simpletons like you and everyone else here all day long. I won't because I have a life. But I could if I really wanted too. Unlike you and so many others here I deal in the real world and am from NYC so I got a pretty good handle on the history of the Trumps, as opposed to so many here who go by a headline or tweet and surmise their opinions based on unconfirmed sources and are too lazy to do some legwork.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:04 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
Lets see now, how did it go?
Trump won’t run.
Trump won’t get nominated.
Trump won’t get elected.
Trump won’t serve a year.
Did I miss anything?
How Alabama go, Virginia, NJ

Old 01-05-2018, 08:05 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Yes, It's true that Trump has had several bankruptcies. It's also true that his success outweighs his failures.
No, it's not true that Trump went to Russia to borrow money.
The denial is strong in this one.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Perhaps. But the middle doesn't get us to a President with the temperament of a Gerald Ford.

Interesting isn't it that one of our most "normal" Presidents never ran for the office (as President or Vice-President)?
And Ford lost to another low keyed guy in Carter. If Ford had not pardoned Nixon and bellied up to Congress for forgiveness and instead was publically humiliated by them he most likely would have been re-elected. Ford should have fought back, Carter should have fought back. That's why Trump succeeds. Right or wrong the guy fights back. He is a fighter. This country likes a guy who can fight back. No one likes a bully. But people love a fighter, especially an outsider and underdog. Much like Nixon and Reagan were.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Tax reform got pass on the 9th hour, so he could have something to brag about, repeal Obama care on day one and replace it with something better, still waiting on the wall, still waiting on Mexico to send the check, I'm not going to have time to play golf like Obama, and bring back jobs from China, the list is long. All you have to do is google things Trump promised.
Right because bills have never passed at the 9th hour. That was done to embarrass Trump. Okay.
The wall is happening with or without the Dems. If they want to protect their illegal Alien children Trump made it clear he want's $18 billion for the wall and will get it back from Mexico in several ways.
Golf, is a wonderful game. I can't wait to hit the links.
And when you do google things Trump has promised you will be rewarded with quote a few results.

And with that, I bid you all Goodnight. I have 11pm dinner reservations the Old Homestead.
Peace and out.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:15 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Right because bills have never passed at the 9th hour. That was done to embarrass Trump. Okay.
The wall is happening with or without the Dems. If they want to protect their illegal Alien children Trump made it clear he want's $18 billion for the wall and will get it back from Mexico in several ways.
Golf, is a wonderful game. I can't wait to hit the links.
And when you do google things Trump has promised you will be rewarded with quote a few results.

And with that, I bid you all Goodnight. I have 11pm dinner reservations the Old Homestead.
Peace and out.
Lol, enjoy

Old 01-05-2018, 08:19 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Yes, It's true that Trump has had several bankruptcies. It's also true that his success outweighs his failures.
No, it's not true that Trump went to Russia to borrow money.
So when Don Jr. said that they had millions in Russian investments he was mistaken? Or lying?

Old 01-05-2018, 08:22 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,374,960 times
Quote:
And Ford lost to another low keyed guy in Carter. If Ford had not pardoned Nixon and bellied up to Congress for forgiveness and instead was publically humiliated by them he most likely would have been re-elected. Ford should have fought back, Carter should have fought back. That's why Trump succeeds. Right or wrong the guy fights back. He is a fighter. This country likes a guy who can fight back. No one likes a bully. But people love a fighter, especially an outsider and underdog. Much like Nixon and Reagan were.
But Trump IS a bully.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies