Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2018, 09:32 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,202,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Someone is confusing events that happened after November 8th 2016 and putting them in a timeline during the campaign, before election night.
When did Trump become a SITTING PRESIDENT?

Who was the SITTING PRESIDENT on Nov 8 2016?

JUNE 3 2016 is when the emails with Don Jr started. Who was the President on June 3rd 2016?
JUNE 9th was the meeting at Trump tower. Who was president on June 9th 2016?

Was JUNE before or after the election in NOV? Was JUNE before or after Trump was elected and sworn in?

I think someone doesn't know the timeline of the issue being discussed, and it isn't me.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
The real question is:

When will Trump announce that Bannon was just a low level volunteeer White House Chief Strategist?
Bannon was nothing but a coffee boy, in fact Papadopolous, Flynn, Manafort, and Bannon were all in charge of keeping the coffee bar stocked. I'm pretty sure Bannon was in charge of getting the cups.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:37 AM

13,211 posts, read 21,823,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
It's sick how they are going after his family. They are trying to make an example of Trump to prevent future outsiders from running for president. "Look what they did to Trump, they destroyed his family." I feel sorry for people that believe Don Jr and Kushner are Russian agents, corrupt intelligence community members and media have brain washed the public into believing this nonsense.
OMG -- seriously? Trump brought his family into the Whitehouse, got them security clearances and gave them positions of power in national and international affairs with no qualifications whatsoever. It is nepotism in the Whitehouse of unprecedented scale. And you actually blame "them" for going after his family too? Oh my...

Quote:
America is coming back with Trump and they want to end it. Our intelligence agencies gained too much power under Bush/Obama. We have to pull them back and reduce American intervention operations worldwide
Right. Heaven forbid we expose the corruption in Washington and drain the swamp. Can't have any of that now, can we?

Old 01-03-2018, 09:37 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,367,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Wow.

Trump and his family have been suspected of criminal activity for years. Kushner ' s dad actually went to prison. They've all been consorting with known criminals.
The parallels with the Clintons are amazing, although criminality is one area where the Clintons do seem to be able to outdo the Trumps.

Chelsea's father-in-law spent five years in prison compared to just two for Kushner's dad.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
It's sick how they are going after his family. They are trying to make an example of Trump to prevent future outsiders from running for president. "Look what they did to Trump, they destroyed his family." I feel sorry for people that believe Don Jr and Kushner are Russian agents, corrupt intelligence community members and media have brain washed the public into believing this nonsense.

America is coming back with Trump and they want to end it. Our intelligence agencies gained too much power under Bush/Obama. We have to pull them back and reduce American intervention operations worldwide
His family is hip deep in the election and the administration, yeah if they are involved they will be looked at. Plus their own e-mails and statements put them in the middle of the whole mess.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post

JUNE 3 2016 is when the emails with Don Jr started. Who was the President on June 3rd 2016?

Was JUNE before or after the election in NOV? Was JUNE before or after Trump was elected and sworn in?

I think someone doesn't know the timeline of the issue being discussed, and it isn't me.
Your problem is that you don't understand that the timeline is irrelevant. Officeholders are always subject to more laws (e.g., corruption laws) restricting what they can and can't do.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:40 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
The Trump 'businesses' have operated in dark places for a long time, and a lot of his known associates are equally as bad.
Trump has mountain of skeletons in his closet and Mueller is dig through them very carefully. Money laundering is just the tip of the iceberg. Trump and his family are beyond scared. And they should be!

Old 01-03-2018, 09:43 AM

Quote:
He went to prison for two years for tax evasion and illegal campaign contributions (to democrat campaigns btw). Nothing related to Russia.
No, it was much worse than that. He threatened witnesses. However, it still just added up to two years, while Chelsea Clinton decided to marry a guy whose dad did five years in the federal pen.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:46 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post

That has already been proven to be a set-up, that didn't pan out like they had hoped. Everyone bailed and Poppy got told to get lost.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:49 AM

5,730 posts, read 2,192,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
OMG -- seriously? Trump brought his family into the Whitehouse, got them security clearances and gave them positions of power in national and international affairs with no qualifications whatsoever. It is nepotism in the Whitehouse of unprecedented scale. And you actually blame "them" for going after his family too? Oh my...

Right. Heaven forbid we expose the corruption in Washington and drain the swamp. Can't have any of that now, can we?
JFK hired his brother as AG. Trump hasnt gone nearly that far
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies