Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2018, 08:59 AM

19,883 posts, read 22,798,921 times

Advertisements

Bannon and Brietbart- the 'darlings' of the alt right movement, heralded as 'the truth'....

Pulls back the curtains on Team Trump.

Poetic Justice?

I laughed my arse off when I read these excerpts, lol...

Old 01-03-2018, 08:59 AM

51,674 posts, read 25,930,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Sure, if you can prove a quid pro quo, that is a game changer. It will be hard to prove though, and even harder to prove that the president knew about it.
It probably depends on how much Kushner wants to avoid prison.

Trump Jr. will likely continue to step in it, but I doubt he was on the inside.

Manafort will probably tough it out as an American prison is a far better option than whatever Putin has in store for him.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:07 AM

18,565 posts, read 7,410,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
That is the difference. It has been proven (and re-proved) that Russia generated a TON of fake news that helped Trump.
It hasn't been proven that Russia generated any fake news that helped Trump.

It hasn't even been seriously alleged, as far as I know.

I haven't heard the losers attribute any particular "fake news" to "Russia". It's just a vague and unsupported propagandum with no specifics at all.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:14 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,203,529 times
It's sick how they are going after his family. They are trying to make an example of Trump to prevent future outsiders from running for president. "Look what they did to Trump, they destroyed his family." I feel sorry for people that believe Don Jr and Kushner are Russian agents, corrupt intelligence community members and media have brain washed the public into believing this nonsense.

America is coming back with Trump and they want to end it. Our intelligence agencies gained too much power under Bush/Obama. We have to pull them back and reduce American intervention operations worldwide

Old 01-03-2018, 09:15 AM

20,908 posts, read 9,615,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
It's sick how they are going after his family. They are trying to make an example of Trump to prevent future outsiders from running for president. "Look what they did to Trump, they destroyed his family." I feel sorry for people that believe Don Jr and Kushner are Russian agents, corrupt intelligence community members and media have brain washed the public into believing this nonsense.
So, Bannon is now part of The Swamp, or something?

Old 01-03-2018, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Becoming a challenge to keep all of this straight.

For example, is Flynn still a good guy or not?

Old 01-03-2018, 09:18 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,121,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post

Bannon is mistaken

Simple as that

Old 01-03-2018, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
It hasn't been proven that Russia generated any fake news that helped Trump.

It hasn't even been seriously alleged, as far as I know.

I haven't heard the losers attribute any particular "fake news" to "Russia". It's just a vague and unsupported propagandum with no specifics at all.
Is there someone in your household who can help you do an internet search?

Old 01-03-2018, 09:20 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,819,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Wow.

Trump and his family have been suspected of criminal activity for years. Kushner ' s dad actually went to prison. They've all been consorting with known criminals. Trump is supposedly a successful billionaire and no American company will lend him money. What does that tell you? If he were what he claims these banks would have been falling all over themselves to get his business. Instead he had to rely on shady foreign banks, aka money launderers.

The deal in Azerbaijan detailed in the New Yorker is just one example of the types of deals he made.

This has nothing to do with outsiders or a deep state. It has to do with justice finally being done.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:21 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,121,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Wow.

Trump and his family have been suspected of criminal activity for years. Kushner ' s dad actually went to prison. They've all been consorting with known criminals. Trump is supposedly a successful billionaire and no American company will lend him money. What does that tell you? If he were what he claims these banks would have been falling all over themselves to get his business. Instead he had to rely on shady foreign banks, aka money launderers.

The deal in Azerbaijan detailed in the New Yorker is just one example of the types of deals he made.

This has nothing to do with outsiders or a deep state. It has to do with justice finally being done.

Justice for what? And is smashing cell phones and destroying evidence also a crime?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies