Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2018, 02:13 PM

1,070 posts, read 393,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
He's going to have to manufacture some bogus issue to deflect attention away from the falling markets. Look for some new inanity to surface within the next day or two.
I may go to a Trump rally and scream: “what about the stock market F’ing Moron?”

Old 10-10-2018, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Trumps position has been well known.
The Fed raises the interest rate not Trump who has been saying he doesn't believe its the right thing to do to the extent the Fed is doing it.
You’re missing my point. Obviously the Fed handles rates. Just as obviously the Fed is raising rates due to heated economy and pending inflation. These are caused by Trump’s tax cuts and tariffs.

Trump’s the problem, the Fed is the solution

Old 10-10-2018, 02:19 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,554,916 times
So far this one is looking pretty presient.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post

Old 10-10-2018, 02:22 PM

956 posts, read 1,208,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNC View Post
Well, while I hope you’re right, I ain’t so sure. Many/most of Trump supporters are low educated and probably ain’t in the market

The Democrats don't need those people. Democrats need those independents, the suburban women and most importantly those who choose not vote in 2016.

Remember there is a decent chuck of Trump supporters who believe Trump is a "God" he can never do anything wrong EVER. With the Democrats likely gain the house next month...I'm 100% positive the talking point in the right wing bubble will be blaming the Democrats in the house for the economy going sour.

Old 10-10-2018, 02:26 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
Quote:
You’re missing my point. Obviously the Fed handles rates. Just as obviously the Fed is raising rates due to heated economy and pending inflation. These are caused by Trump’s tax cuts and tariffs.

Trump’s the problem, the Fed is the solution

Is that what you say or what the Fed says ? Provide the link saying the Fed was raising interest rates due to a heated ( it was over heated, looks like you, or maybe it was someone else, backed off to heated now ) economy. Pending inflation ? What about current inflation. It hasn't been an out of control problem either.

Old 10-10-2018, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHudson View Post
The Democrats don't need those people. Democrats need those independents, the suburban women and most importantly those who choose not vote in 2016.

Remember there is a decent chuck of Trump supporters who believe Trump is a "God" he can never do anything wrong EVER. With the Democrats likely gain the house next month...I'm 100% positive the talking point in the right wing bubble will be blaming the Democrats in the house for the economy going sour.
Agreed Orange: Dems don’t need those people, and, hard-core Trump supporters will never change even if Trump grabs their wife’s, daughter’s, friends’ p*ssies. The good-news is that Trump supporters are shrinking. We (Dems) just need the independents (and women).

Old 10-10-2018, 02:29 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
Quote:
Agreed Orange: Dems don’t need those people, and, hard-core Trump supporters will never change even if Trump grabs their wife’s, daughter’s, friends’ p*ssies. The good-news is that Trump supporters are shrinking. We (Dems) just need the independents (and women).
Keep lying to them and maybe you will get them.

Old 10-10-2018, 02:34 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Trumps position has been well known.
The Fed raises the interest rate not Trump who has been saying he doesn't believe its the right thing to do to the extent the Fed is doing it.
Anyone trying to blame Trump for what the Fed is doing is either a partisan hack or plain ignorant.
Trump is being proven right again.
The Fed chairman is Trump's boy.

Old 10-10-2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Is that what you say or what the Fed says ? Provide the link saying the Fed was raising interest rates due to a heated ( it was over heated, looks like you, or maybe it was someone else, backed off to heated now ) economy. Pending inflation ? What about current inflation. It hasn't been an out of control problem either.
Don’t take it from me, Pharma, take it from Powell:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fe...ght-2018-10-03

The Fed is all about trends. Powell sees increasing inflation - it’s 2-3% now vs. near zero for a longtime. He sees GDP growth at 4% vs. 2% for a long time. He sees that they’re trending up. He wants to slowly decrease the momentum.

No, inflation ain’t 10% - neither is GDP growth. But, both are rising...aka heating. Again, take it from Powell, not me:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/03/powe...rest-rates.htm

Old 10-10-2018, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Keep lying to them and maybe you will get them.
Dems are “lying to women and independents.” How so please

Dear coal minors and manufacturing workers in WVA, Ohio, PA: Did Trump deliver on reopening your mines and plants? - just curious. This is the lying Pharma
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies