Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2018, 07:20 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,438,068 times

Advertisements

OK libs, I know what you're gonna say; "another Hillary thread, but Trump is bad, wah wah wah!!!"

here is the truth, she destroyed evidence under subpoena, funded the Steele dossier, and broke the law.

If you say you don't care you are lying because you proudly cheer wherever she goes and never question your own allegiance to her.

Now name one illegal thing Trump has done. Name it, or else sit down and respect the office of the presidency.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2018, 07:29 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
OK libs, I know what you're gonna say; "another Hillary thread, but Trump is bad, wah wah wah!!!"

here is the truth, she destroyed evidence under subpoena, funded the Steele dossier, and broke the law.

If you say you don't care you are lying because you proudly cheer wherever she goes and never question your own allegiance to her.

Now name one illegal thing Trump has done. Name it, or else sit down and respect the office of the presidency.
Not a Hillary fan. If she broke the law, she should be prosecuted.

Don't know what this Mueller investigation will or will not uncover, so can't name anything. I guess we all will have to wait.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:31 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,864,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Not a Hillary fan. If she broke the law, she should be prosecuted.

Don't know what this Mueller investigation will or will not uncover, so can't name anything. I guess we all will have to wait.
She broke the law and Comey recommended NO prosecution... Comey should of been fired that day...

Old 01-10-2018, 07:35 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,749,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
She broke the law and Comey recommended NO prosecution... Comey should of been fired that day...
Now Comey has been fired and leftists think Trump committed obstruction of justice. Yet people wanted Comey gone after he decided not to prosecute Hillary.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:37 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Sigh...another Hillary thread. But Trump is bad.

Interesting that the GOP controls all branches of government right now. One has to ask the question, if Hillary has committed multiple felonies why aren't they doing anything about it?

I know the answer, and so do you.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:37 PM

1,896 posts, read 812,292 times
So did Trump!

They can share the same cell!

Old 01-10-2018, 07:41 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,736,669 times
Sit down and respect the office of the presidency??? You've got to be *****ing me. You have the nerve to ask people to respect the office of the presidency after how you people treated Obama for eight years??? Not gonna happen. We're on a roll and just getting warmed up.

So, I'll tell you like I've told other posters: It's time for YOU to sit down and listen to every single derogatory remark, slur , or whatever else we decide to throw at Trump and take it like a man. You know, exactly how you wanted us to take it for he last eight years. Your plea gets ZERO respect from me.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:44 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,438,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
So did Trump!

They can share the same cell!
name it. I dare you, name it.

lets here what it is.

Hillary is a criminal, doesn't that anger you?

Old 01-10-2018, 07:45 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post

All you need is evidence, and you've got a case. When you get it, I'm all in. If she's guilty, let her swing.

As to the Office of the Presidency, I have nothing but respect for it. It's the Orange Imposter squatting there that I have a lot of problems with.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:49 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
All you need is evidence, and you've got a case. When you get it, I'm all in. If she's guilty, let her swing.
Yeah, see, that's the hard part. They yap and yap and yap, and many of them have been doing it for 25 years now, but they just can't get past that pesky requirement that they actually have to prove a crime.

If only they could just move on to just convicting her without evidence they would be in hog heaven.

SAD!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies