Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2018, 04:19 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Hillary Clinton ballooned during the campaign.

And the Fake News media like the NY Times, actually claimed she was losing weight while focusing on Trump's weight during the campaign.

Hillary Clinton's Massive Weight Gain Ignored By NY Times in Report on Candidates' Health

And liberals seriously wonder why so many think the MSM is biased.

I've never heard one democrat call Hillary fat or question that she only weighs 143 pounds as she swelled in size on the campaign.

Is the message that it is okay to lie about your weight so long as you are liberal? Or is it just a sexist double standard?
I would never call Hillary or any woman fat. That's just not cool. Mommy taught me better

Besides, the human body is biologically geared to gain weight, especially for women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2018, 04:24 AM

26,514 posts, read 15,092,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Yeah, there were hardly any threads about Hillary’s appearance and health.

Please. Spare me.
That was about her hacking, fainting, and looking in a daze.

I don't remember any media source questioning Hillary's weight and I can only find conservative media pointing out the double standard as liberal biased sources said Trump was near obese on the campaign trail and lying about weight.

The Fake News New York Times, questioned Trump's weight on the campaign trail while claiming that Hillary was losing weight as she ballooned.

Do you think Hillary really weighed 143 pounds on the campaign trail?

Old 01-17-2018, 04:25 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyblythe View Post
And you didn't have Trump's LARGE PRINT cue cards.

Dr. Ronny: "Okay, Donald, can you find cue card #2 to read the answer to cognitive test question #2?"

Trump: "Now, what's cognitive again? Oh, wait, wait! Don't tell me. I can do this one myself!"

Dr. Ronny: "Good boy, Donald. (Starts to pat the Trump pate). Looks like you're going to earn that smiley face balloon."

Trump: "Don't touch the hair. I spend a long time getting it the best ever. And I'd like a third scoop of ice cream, too, after my quarter pounders, KFC and fries."

Dr. Ronny: "Sure, Donald, we should be able to fit that in your new diet."

Trump: "This president job is really hard and I earned it. Right?"

Dr Ronny: "You sure did! And I get to stay in the Navy? After the press conference. Right?"

Re the bolded...A few months ago I read an excerpt from an interview with Melania from 2009. She said that she has two boys....one big one, and one little one.

Old 01-17-2018, 04:37 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
The funniest question yesterday I heard asked by Liberal media during the press conference besides "does he wear dentures?" was "does he have a sex addition?"

Seriously? Lmao

Old 01-17-2018, 04:52 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,351,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
If he weighs 239 pounds, I'm Oprah Winfrey.

Hint: I am not Oprah Winfrey.

Also? He's not 6'3"
You can look at the picture of President Trump and President Obama standing side by side at the inauguration and clearly see they appear to be about the same height at best (I would actually consider President Trump very slightly shorter, but maybe that’s shoes or posture). President Obama is 6 foot 1.

Why would President Trump or his physician lie about this issue? BMI, which has a very mechanical calculation of underweight, average, overweight, and obese. Whether you like BMI or not, it’s widely used as a simple metric of weight control and general health. It’s very incorrect for muscular athletes, but I would not personally consider President Trump a muscular athlete. You’d have to work out to be a muscular athlete.

At 239 pounds and 6’3”, he’s overweight but not QUITE obese. At 6’2” or lower-1 inch shorter- he’s obese. At 6’3” and 240.1 pounds, 1.1 pounds higher, he’s obese. These numbers were transparently calculated to make him appear-probably incorrectly-NOT obese by BMI standards.

Old 01-17-2018, 04:52 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
The doc told him to lose 10 to 15 pounds. So I would suggest he walk the golf course instead of riding the cart. Good grief my dad who was in his 80's walked the course. So he needs to get off his butt.
I played golf with a relative who was almost 80 at the time (I was in my 40s), on a mountain course that is at about 4,000 feet, and we walked the course.

Old 01-17-2018, 05:07 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
That’s Racist. Makes about as much sense doesn’t it?
yup

Old 01-17-2018, 05:20 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,478,891 times
Does anyone think that Trump could play a mere 9 holes of golf if he had to walk? Not a chance IMO.

Old 01-17-2018, 05:21 AM

9,728 posts, read 14,273,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
The reporters were so shocked and bummed out while begging the doctor to pin cancer and Alzheimer's disease on Trump.
It was so obvious that the reporters were digging and digging, hoping for some kind of bad news regarding our President's health. They probably all left to go to their "safe" rooms, after their disappointments.

Old 01-17-2018, 05:28 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
That's not true. He has always been athletic, according to people who have known him for years. Although he didn't play any sports in college, Trump played high school baseball and football at New York Military Academy (Cornwall-on-Hudson, N.Y.) and was even scouted by the Phillies and Red Sox, according to various reports.
'according to various reports' - Trump?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies