Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2018, 06:18 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,931,188 times

Advertisements

Is it too much to ask for a President to NOT act like an imbolisic child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2018, 06:18 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,867,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0 View Post
I thought Trump might go with "Dirty Dick", but Dicky is probably more fitting. What an embarrassment little Dicky is. I can't believe a U.S. Senator would pull such a pathetic stunt. Trump used an expletive during a private conversation, and little Dicky goes and tattletales to the press like a 5 year old child. Are you kidding me, who does that? I bet he is the hall monitor in the Senate, lol. Trump is trying to negotiate and make important policy decisions, but he has to put up with these little kid games. You can't make this stuff up.

Right there is the reason we on the left have zero respect for anything your side comes up with. The fact that you feel it is ok for the man, who we have put at the top of our government, and who we hold up to the world as an example of who we are, is such a lowlife, low class, ignorant human being that he makes remarks that no one should make......either in public or private.

You can bet your bottom dollar that if Obama had said that, or Hillary on the campaign trail, your side would be screaming bloody murder and chanting "Lock her up !" Your side has too much of a double standard, and you only like it when your boy does things like this.

Old 01-17-2018, 06:43 PM

18,463 posts, read 7,103,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Is it too much to ask for a President to NOT act like an imbolisic child.
Is it too much to ask for things that may or may not have been said in a private meeting to stay private instead of being blabbed all over CNN to score cheap, partisan political points?

It's a shame "Tricky Dick" was already taken.

Because it sure fits Dicky.

Old 01-17-2018, 06:48 PM

57,361 posts, read 26,276,409 times
Childish thread, what else is new.

Old 01-17-2018, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Right there is the reason we on the left have zero respect for anything your side comes up with. The fact that you feel it is ok for the man, who we have put at the top of our government, and who we hold up to the world as an example of who we are, is such a lowlife, low class, ignorant human being that he makes remarks that no one should make......either in public or private.

[You can bet your bottom dollar that if Obama had said that, or Hillary on the campaign trail, your side would be screaming bloody murder and chanting "Lock her up !" Your side has too much of a double standard, and you only like it when your boy does things like this.

Oh , you mean like when Obama called Libya a "**** show" ?

And everyone pretty much ignored it.

Old 01-17-2018, 06:51 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,403,183 times
yes trump said it, it was a private meeting and he was telling the truth. the question is, who and why did they leak it to the media

Old 01-17-2018, 06:56 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,463,472 times
Quote:
I thought Trump might go with "Dirty Dick", but Dicky is probably more fitting. What an embarrassment little Dicky is. I can't believe a U.S. Senator would pull such a pathetic stunt. Trump used an expletive during a private conversation, and little Dicky goes and tattletales to the press like a 5 year old child. Are you kidding me, who does that? I bet he is the hall monitor in the Senate, lol. Trump is trying to negotiate and make important policy decisions, but he has to put up with these little kid games. You can't make this stuff up.
You and people like Trump don't think it makes you look like a 5 year-old child to come up with insults and names to address your critics? Grow up.

Old 01-17-2018, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
You and people like Trump don't think it makes you look like a 5 year-old child to come up with insults and names to address your critics? Grow up.
When Dick Durbin blabbed all over the media about something as insignificant as swearing in a private meeting to score cheap political points.......

He wasn't being a "critic".

Old 01-17-2018, 07:33 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,680,461 times
When someone trusted, goes Dicky Durbin on ya, its an unexpected betrayal to do damage.

The public and DACA was damaged more than Healthy President Trump was in this case.

Old 01-17-2018, 07:41 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,992 times
Quote:
Wasn't little Donny ever told the following by his mom or dad - Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me!

Give it up Daffy Don - oops!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies