Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 06:07 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,223,098 times

Advertisements

Economy is booming. Stock market setting daily records. Unemployment is low even among all races. The average American is spending more and improving their quality of life. ISIS is basically defeated. We are finally making a stand in Israel. Corporate tax rates are finally competitive and money is flowing into the country. We are thriving and prosperous. Those are the facts.

So why do Democrats keep selling us on election conspiracy bull**** and bull**** discrimination marches that have no basis in reality? Nobody is buying it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2018, 06:12 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
It's one of the only items they have in inventory.

Take away that and identity politics and Dems would have to close up shop for good.

Old 01-24-2018, 06:15 AM

2,609 posts, read 4,361,001 times
How many school shootings are we up to so far in 2017? I believe it’s 11. Massive amounts of women are coming forward about decades of sexual harassment. Our president has increased tensions in the Middle East by deciding to move the embassy. Taking a stand with Israel has led to the imprisonment of teenagers who are being tried under military law. Our long time international allies are distancing themselves from us. People still face discrimination in a booming economy...

I guess if you don't want to look at everything that’s going on I’m sure it all looks rosy and wonderful. Unfortunately though there’s more to the world than the American economy. And a lot of Americans would rather not stand with Israel.

ETA I’m not a Democrat btw. I just prefer to look at the whole picture instead of what simply aligns with what I think.

Old 01-24-2018, 06:16 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
So why do Democrats keep selling us on election conspiracy bull**** and bull**** discrimination marches that have no basis in reality? Nobody is buying it!
It's all about 2018. Keep the rubes riled up with lies, bs and fake news. We are going to hear even more fake news from the MSM as their masters in the Democrat party keep pushing them to unload on Trump. It's going to get seriously ugly.

Old 01-24-2018, 06:18 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
The economy is ruining off the fumes of the Obama Administration. A more disturbing trend is the dollars serious decline since Trump's election.

But the real issue is that to Pubs it is all about how much money you have in your pocket. The more you have apparently, the more liberties that someone like Trump can vomit on the constitution. Some of us value our institutions.

Old 01-24-2018, 06:19 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
ISIS is defeated? By whom?

We’re making a stand in Israel? A stand for what? What does Israel have to do with us?

The economy is booming? We are thriving? Okay! And? What’s the point?

Old 01-24-2018, 06:21 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
How many school shootings are we up to so far in 2017? I believe it’s 11. Massive amounts of women are coming forward about decades of sexual harassment. Our president has increased tensions in the Middle East by deciding to move the embassy. Taking a stand with Israel has led to the imprisonment of teenagers who are being tried under military law. Our long time international allies are distancing themselves from us. People still face discrimination in a booming economy...

I guess if you don't want to look at everything that’s going on I’m sure it all looks rosy and wonderful. Unfortunately though there’s more to the world than the American economy. And a lot of Americans would rather not stand with Israel.

And plenty enough more Americans would rather not stand with Communists/Democrats.

That's why they have been suppressed by the voters.

There's no such thing as perfection, only the pursuit of it. The dems are always moving in the direction of concepts proven faulty over time.

Then they call it "Progressive".......well that's superior intellect for ya.

CN

Old 01-24-2018, 06:21 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Economy is booming. Stock market setting daily records. Unemployment is low even among all races. The average American is spending more and improving their quality of life. ISIS is basically defeated. We are finally making a stand in Israel. Corporate tax rates are finally competitive and money is flowing into the country. We are thriving and prosperous. Those are the facts.

If ISIS is defeated, why are our troops not coming home?

Old 01-24-2018, 06:24 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
BTW...you’ll see this November what’s being bought.

Old 01-24-2018, 06:29 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
The economy is ruining off the fumes of the Obama Administration. A more disturbing trend is the dollars serious decline since Trump's election.

But the real issue is that to Pubs it is all about how much money you have in your pocket. The more you have apparently, the more liberties that someone like Trump can vomit on the constitution. Some of us value our institutions.
I am finding a lot less dollars in my pocket these days with the surging gas prices. We will be seeing prices north of 3 bucks in much of the country by summer. I thought drill, baby drill was supposed to bring them down. WTF?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies