Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2018, 05:22 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,631,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
CNN and liberals really have gone off the deep end. At first I thought this was fake. Nope.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/healt...ner/index.html

https://youtu.be/TnWdULGcdR8
I didn't know reporting on aspects of human sexuality was a liberal thing.

I guess conservatives wont ever have to worry about such things as long as they keep a aspirin between their knees.

Old 01-26-2018, 05:27 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,244,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Why do you suppose CNN put 3 pictures of heterosexuals on a story about a study of gay men's sexual proclivities?
Just remember- there is no gay agenda.

Old 01-26-2018, 05:33 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
CNN and liberals really have gone off the deep end. At first I thought this was fake. Nope.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/healt...ner/index.html

https://youtu.be/TnWdULGcdR8

They have pulled the masks off completely and burned them.

The moral compass is spinning wildly. and we all no longer have to wonder, why the world is so uncivilized to be civilized.
People need to find god quick, or burn in hell.

Old 01-26-2018, 05:37 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,244,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

The moral compass is spinning wildly. and we all no longer have to wonder, why the world is so uncivilized to be civilized.
Not to worry, Muslims will eventually have this all sorted out.

Old 01-26-2018, 05:38 PM

16,615 posts, read 8,625,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbernard View Post
Once again, it's a news site reporting on a study done.

Not sure how this is a CNN or liberal thing.

Sad that you can't tell the difference between a news site reporting on a study, versus a news site condoning the results of said study.
I didn't click the links, so my knowledge is limited. That said, there are plenty of stories not ready for prime time as they say. Why give a platform to sick, depraved weirdos when the news media has typically had some level of morality/decency.
Thus even if CNN didn't do or sponsor the story, it was probably within their ideological approval range to run such a story. That in and of itself is another indictment of the leftist agenda CNN is willing to promote, even under the guise of it not being a story they themselves created.

`

Old 01-26-2018, 05:39 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,439,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Human sexuality is an area where all bets are off. Trying to apply typical ideas of morality to it is a waste of time. Don’t even bother doing it.

Most people don’t have the emotional strength or the intellectual honesty to talk about this topic, so this is a wasted thread. What’s done in your bedrooms (between consenting adults) is your business, and so are your thoughts on sexuality. And unless you wanna discuss all that stuff with the whole damn world, you shouldn’t pass judgement on what others are doing.

Coming on here to make yourself sound like a paragon of moral rectitude on sexual matters is lame. We don’t know what your thoughts and fantasies are, and for all we know, they could be something far beyond cuckholding.

In fact, the more outraged you seem about this topic, the more circumspect I am about YOU!!
Who was outraged?

Old 01-26-2018, 05:40 PM

693 posts, read 357,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

I'd rather have this uncivilized world, where there's less crime, more people educated, more freedoms, etc.

Old 01-26-2018, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detachable arm View Post
It does sound like making your wife a sex slave for you and your friends. No respect there.

Old 01-26-2018, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbernard View Post
I'd rather have this uncivilized world, where there's less crime, more people educated, more freedoms, etc.

Well then... Let's do this. You got a rubber? We ain't going bareback.

Tell your wife I'm coming over.

Old 01-26-2018, 05:54 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,439,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detachable arm View Post
Seriously.
History books are never finished.

Chapter starters...

In the former United States of America...

Before the fall of the United States of America...

After the fall of the States of America...

Age of Alt Christian s....

you get it....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies