Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2018, 03:43 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,459,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
And they showed GWB support was like 83% his 2nd year. lol Since polls matter so much to these libs then that must mean GWB is one of the greatest presidents of all time.
gee- no reason why suddenly a lot of people supported the president in early 2002 right? Hmmm, I wonder if anything happened around then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2018, 05:44 PM

1,330 posts, read 699,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
He passed the most sweeping tax reform in decades, got us out of bad partnerships and cut business regulations. Probably did a lot more, but the media refuses to give him credit.
And that didn't have any effect on 2017.

Old 01-29-2018, 07:08 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
he is shooting up in the poles...
I suspect it might be the OP who is shooting up.

Old 01-29-2018, 07:24 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,434,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
gee- no reason why suddenly a lot of people supported the president in early 2002 right? Hmmm, I wonder if anything happened around then?
you make no sense. Failing to prevent 9/11 hurt Bush. It was his tax cut and security policies that did that.

Old 01-29-2018, 07:28 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,260,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I swear he's winning fans everywhere.

After his Davos trip the Trump train has accelerated 110%, I've seen churches with Trump signs on the outside and even people who didn't vote for him coming around (and that's in Maryland!)

he is shooting up in the poles, dems are losing their heads, he's killing it on twitter. NOTHING can stop the Trump train now.

Libs are getting so desperate they're advertising polls from last year before the tax cut bill.

The economy has been in a place I haven't seen any time in recent history, people are loving it.

MAGA forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prove it

Old 01-29-2018, 09:16 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
How is he dividing us? What policies has he implemented that are divisive? Secure borders?
Are you kidding me. He was already dividing us before he even became the candidate. It was lying Ted, while also insulting his wife, also little Marco. Also mocking Fiorina's looks. That was just the start of dividing us. Every one of his tweets are insulting someone while praising himself. What kind of president does that? If you think he is going to voted into office again then you and the rest of his supporters are delusional.

Old 01-29-2018, 09:26 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Are you kidding me. He was already dividing us before he even became the candidate. It was lying Ted, while also insulting his wife, also little Marco. Also mocking Fiorina's looks. That was just the start of dividing us. Every one of his tweets are insulting someone while praising himself. What kind of president does that? If you think he is going to voted into office again then you and the rest of his supporters are delusional.
Ted did lie and Marco is little.. oh well... so much for the truth... the left hates the truth.. is it too much for them to bare.. they love the lying politicians who sugar coat it all and lie while doing it.

Old 01-29-2018, 09:31 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
I love these cute posts you do, where you think small business owners are only people who understand business or only way to create wealth. I guess my old boss who made $50MM+ annually working at a company is a failure..He should prob quit and open up an Edible Arangements since that's only way to understand business or economics according to you?
I call that guy my project manager and he gets a bonus if we come in under budget and ahead of schedule.
So what's your take? Or is it I live rent free in your head. Good example!! He didn't know how to run the business that was able to afford to pay him good money. His Boss was bank'n I bet you are envious.

Old 01-29-2018, 09:40 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Ted did lie and Marco is little.. oh well... so much for the truth... the left hates the truth.. is it too much for them to bare.. they love the lying politicians who sugar coat it all and lie while doing it.
And Trump lies time after time yet you believe him. Are you paying for the wall now, because I'm not. Someone should have called him a fat man with little hands and disturbing hair who cheats on his wives. But the people who ran against him have morals and respect for others which we are desperately lacking now.

Old 01-29-2018, 09:50 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,773,129 times
The GOP is doing great.

Roll Tide!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies