Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 10:10 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,226,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Evidence gathering takes years. Mueller has plenty - and has no obligation to divulge to the public - UNTIL HE BRINGS AN INDICTMENT - what that evidence is.

So, the fact that there is "nothing out there" bodes VERY POORLY for Trump. It is always what you don't know that trips people up over time.

The delusional can continue to say "oh, but there's nothing out there" - which shows how LITTLE they really KNOW about the process. Clearly the 'little grey cells' are not their strong suit - sorta clones of their leader in that way.
Evidence gathering does not take years. And the special counsel has to report to the AG, and serves only at the pleasure of the AG (who in turn serves only at the pleasure of the POTUS).

There really is nothing out there. Except Democrats breaking the laws constantly and then covering it up (or trying to, LOL).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2018, 10:18 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
On March 7th, 2017, the Gateway Pundit reported – Only 1 in 10,000 FISA Requests Was Denied in 6 Years — Obama’s First Request to Wiretap Trump Denied in 2016.

We also know that all of these requests were signed off on by the Obama Administration’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch and that the first request to spy on Trump was denied by the FISA Court.

Article here
What an F-ing bish Oprahmba is.

This is fake news, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark59 View Post
This has to be signed off by Obama, the AG and the FBI.

All are guilty and should be arrested.

My prediction is we will also find out that Obama ordered the spying to continue even after Trump became President which is a treasonous act by Obama.

FISA court is a foreign intel court, not to be used for US citizens, therefore they broke yet another law.

How is that constitutional lawyer thingy working now???
But they shook hands in the Oval office and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Where are the civil liberty people?
Innocent until proven guilty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
YIKES!

The very very tip of the iceberg.

A lot more to come.
Trump is going to be the most transparent President since George Washington.
All the secrets and corruption is going to be exposed and fixed. from way back to present.
He's a tough New Yorker, ain't he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
This set of posts is really neat...a whole set of the idiot right all in line. All absolute bovine excrement...but they all do believe it.

Going to be so sad for these poor folk when the balloon gets pricked.
So you don't buy it either. Gateway Pundit doesn't sound too credible. Thankfully, I'm not familiar with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Funny how Gateway Pundit does not offer one bit of proof for this and you all just eat it up

James Clapper, the former director of national intelligence under Obama, appeared on NBC’s “Meet the Press” and denied that a FISA court warrant was issued to monitor Trump Tower. “For the part of the national security apparatus that I oversaw as DNI, there was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president, the president-elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign,” Clapper said.
Clapper said he would have known whether the FBI had a court order for surveillance, and he was not aware of one.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/03/ex...wiretap-claim/
The only reason I came in here is because there were already 20 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It will be tick tick time for all the ones involved.

I wonder how many backdoor or small room meetings there are to line up their stories.

It will take one to roll over and the rest will follow, just to get the best deal!
Yup. This thread sucks.

Are y'all the same guy?

I'm dedicating only one post to it, and I might try to delete this one when it's all said and done.

Is the OP gonna come back in here to defend their ass or not?

If this is fake news, I'm boycotting the OP.

Why do y'all waste your time on the fake stuff? Trump won, remember?

Last edited by McGowdog; 02-03-2018 at 11:07 PM..

Old 02-03-2018, 10:24 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
On March 7th, 2017, the Gateway Pundit reported – Only 1 in 10,000 FISA Requests Was Denied in 6 Years — Obama’s First Request to Wiretap Trump Denied in 2016.

We also know that all of these requests were signed off on by the Obama Administration’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch and that the first request to spy on Trump was denied by the FISA Court.

Article here
It will be tick tick time for all the ones involved.

I wonder how many backdoor or small room meetings there are to line up their stories.

It will take one to roll over and the rest will follow, just to get the best deal!

Old 02-04-2018, 01:25 AM

11,161 posts, read 7,964,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Funny how Gateway Pundit does not offer one bit of proof for this and you all just eat it up

James Clapper, the former director of national intelligence under Obama, appeared on NBC’s “Meet the Press” and denied that a FISA court warrant was issued to monitor Trump Tower. “For the part of the national security apparatus that I oversaw as DNI, there was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president, the president-elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign,” Clapper said.
Clapper said he would have known whether the FBI had a court order for surveillance, and he was not aware of one.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/03/ex...wiretap-claim/
Perhaps will we see if he was telling the truth or not. Funny how you folks seem to take whatever the DOJ
( past and present) says as gospel. Funny how you anti Trumpers just eat it up.

Last edited by Sydney123; 02-04-2018 at 01:38 AM..

Old 02-04-2018, 04:28 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,662,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Yup. This thread sucks.

Are y'all the same guy?

I'm dedicating only one post to it, and I might try to delete this one when it's all said and done.

Is the OP gonna come back in here to defend their ass or not?

If this is fake news, I'm boycotting the OP.

Why do y'all waste your time on the fake stuff? Trump won, remember?
Definitely fake news but man they fall so easily. Gateway Pundit.

This "news" would lead you to believe that the FISA warrant actually requested for Carter Page was for Trump and requested by Obama. We know today that it was for Carter Page and requested by the DOJ based on 50 pages of classified intelligence they had on him. The first request for FISA was apparently very broad (we don't know why it was broad) and the FISC team asked them to revise the request to narrow the request. We can only guess and say did the request want to monitor more than Carter Page? There are probably more suspicious actors listed in that 50 page classified document than Carter Page, but maybe only Carter Page had enough compelling info against him. I don't think the public will ever see that. Anyway, they had to "revise" their FISA warrant request. In the FISC terms that's not a rejection. We can say it is, but officially, it's not.

But this is certainly entertaining to watch these stooges here get led around by their right wing bloggers.

As to the "same guy" comment--it certainly has crossed my mine. There are three people on here with a pattern of two of the letter "B" in their user name that post strikingly similar conspiracy theories. This OP has a double "P" but posting style seems a bit different.

Old 02-04-2018, 04:30 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark59 View Post
This has to be signed off by Obama, the AG and the FBI.

All are guilty and should be arrested.

My prediction is we will also find out that Obama ordered the spying to continue even after Trump became President which is a treasonous act by Obama.

FISA court is a foreign intel court, not to be used for US citizens, therefore they broke yet another law.

How is that constitutional lawyer thingy working now???
Lock every one of them up.

Old 02-04-2018, 04:33 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Definitely fake news but man they fall so easily. Gateway Pundit.

This "news" would lead you to believe that the FISA warrant actually requested for Carter Page was for Trump and requested by Obama. We know today that it was for Carter Page and requested by the DOJ based on 50 pages of classified intelligence they had on him. The first request for FISA was apparently very broad (we don't know why it was broad) and the FISC team asked them to revise the request to narrow the request. We can only guess and say did the request want to monitor more than Carter Page? There are probably more suspicious actors listed in that 50 page classified document than Carter Page, but maybe only Carter Page had enough compelling info against him. I don't think the public will ever see that. Anyway, they had to "revise" their FISA warrant request. In the FISC terms that's not a rejection. We can say it is, but officially, it's not.

But this is certainly entertaining to watch these stooges here get led around by their right wing bloggers.

As to the "same guy" comment--it certainly has crossed my mine. There are three people on here with a pattern of two of the letter "B" in their user name that post strikingly similar conspiracy theories. This OP has a double "P" but posting style seems a bit different.
I am not sure if you are including me in that group of 3 - which I assume you meant Bentlebee, Bentbow, and Beergeek40?

If you are, don't even bother going down that road.

I can't speak for the other two screen names.

Old 02-04-2018, 04:34 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,911 times
Per CNN:

Former CIA counterterrorism official Phil Mudd: The FBI people "are ticked" and they'll be saying of Trump, “You’ve been around for 13 months. We've been around since 1908. I know how this game is going to be played. We're going to win"

Win what? Win politically against a sitting President? Isn't this what the entire memo is about?! The FBI shouldn't be in the winning of politics.

Old 02-04-2018, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I am not sure if you are including me in that group of 3 - which I assume you meant Bentlebee, Bentbow, and Beergeek40?

If you are, don't even bother going down that road.

I can't speak for the other two screen names.
No, not referring to you at all.

Old 02-04-2018, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Per CNN:

Former CIA counterterrorism official Phil Mudd: The FBI people "are ticked" and they'll be saying of Trump, “You’ve been around for 13 months. We've been around since 1908. I know how this game is going to be played. We're going to win"

Win what? Win politically against a sitting President? Isn't this what the entire memo is about?! The FBI shouldn't be in the winning of politics.
Uh, how about prevail against his obvious smear campaign against them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies