Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2018, 04:55 AM

1,718 posts, read 1,056,444 times

Advertisements

https://nypost.com/2018/02/10/peelin...ns-deceit/amp/

Lays it all out.

"Thus, the Democratic nominee paid for and created allegations against her Republican opponent, gave them to law enforcement, then tipped friendly media to the investigation. And it is almost certain FBI agents supporting Clinton were among the anonymous sources.

In fact, the Clinton connections are so fundamental that there probably would not have been an FBI investigation without her involvement.

That makes hers a brazen work of political genius — and perhaps the dirtiest dirty trick ever played in presidential history. Following her manipulation of the party operation to thwart Bernie Sanders in the primary, Clinton is revealed as relentlessly ruthless in her quest to be president.

The only thing that went wrong is that she lost the election. And based on what we know now, her claims about Trump were false.

Of the charges against four men brought by special counsel Robert Mueller, none involves helping Russia interfere with the election."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2018, 05:43 AM

59,109 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Minded View Post

Lays it all out.

"Thus, the Democratic nominee paid for and created allegations against her Republican opponent, gave them to law enforcement, then tipped friendly media to the investigation. And it is almost certain FBI agents supporting Clinton were among the anonymous sources.

In fact, the Clinton connections are so fundamental that there probably would not have been an FBI investigation without her involvement.

That makes hers a brazen work of political genius — and perhaps the dirtiest dirty trick ever played in presidential history. Following her manipulation of the party operation to thwart Bernie Sanders in the primary, Clinton is revealed as relentlessly ruthless in her quest to be president.

The only thing that went wrong is that she lost the election. And based on what we know now, her claims about Trump were false.

Of the charges against four men brought by special counsel Robert Mueller, none involves helping Russia interfere with the election."
While I agree with your post, this part we will nevere know, "and perhaps the dirtiest dirty trick ever played in presidential history."

In the old days politics was VERY dirty.

We don't have any way of knowing what went on back then.

No Internet, computers, email, etc to snap up and look at what was said and done.

Old 02-11-2018, 06:33 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,133,458 times
Agree with the poster above. Agree that what Hillary did was dirty. She even did things to her own "side" (we all know sociopaths only think about themselves, but hypothetically).

At this point I'm starting to realize its the public, not the politicians. Here's my theory...

The politicians wouldn't be able to get away with what they do if the "people" didn't allow it. Seems simple in theory, but in reality that concept is much more complex.

Instead of each side holding their own accountable (in this 2 party dynamic), each side always points to whatever the other side "did" and how its much worse than their side. People start fighting. And eventually there's no accountability because both sides are corrupt and just arguing "the lesser of 2 evils." While the American people and victims of this deception and injustices are left out to dry.

I've seen Democrats dismiss ALL of Hillary's corruption just because she supports a few issues they care about. Or because she's a Democrat.

I think the only time we'll see corruption being rooted out is when BOTH parties turn on their own corrupt, and start pushing for the best instead of just "winning." Either that or a 3rd party gets rolling.

Old 02-11-2018, 06:42 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
^^^^^^ I've been saying that for years.

Old 02-11-2018, 06:56 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,796,960 times
I read that too. It's from the NY Post and so should be taken with a grain or salt, but the facts it presents are verified (not just "marginally verified" like the dossier) and its conclusions about where they point are far more plausible than anything unearthed about Trump/Russia.

Old 02-11-2018, 06:58 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,123,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
While I agree with your post, this part we will nevere know, "and perhaps the dirtiest dirty trick ever played in presidential history."

In the old days politics was VERY dirty.

We don't have any way of knowing what went on back then.

No Internet, computers, email, etc to snap up and look at what was said and done.
You're right! Vince Foster would be alive today!

Old 02-11-2018, 07:10 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,133,458 times
Here's why I wasn't buying the "Trump/Russia" collusion thing when it came out...

What Twitter did, and the Black Lives Matter scandal had a MUCH bigger impact then what the media was claiming the Russians did, even if true!

To scope things out, Twitter was internally sabotaging political movements. The largest youth led political movement of the time "The Movement #TheMovement" was sabotaged by Jack Dorsey himself.

To profit off of the revolutionary movement, Twitter even employed a fraud, Deray McKesson, to impersonate the grassroots movement and mislead the public to believe he was actually "leading it." Just like they did with BLM. And speaking of BLM...

No origins. Funded by Soros and other DNC donors. Used to co-opt and erase the real movement against police corruption and insert a pre-conceived agenda which was not even relevant to the reason there was an uprising in the 1st place. Complete scam. They scammed families who lost loved ones, police corruption victims, activists, and pretty much anyone who doesn't want to be a victim of police corruption.

So with that said, WHY would the DNC be talking about corruption, when they have much more blood on their hands? That's not even including what they did to Bernie and misleading the entire country about control of the DNC. If we were to know what we do now, and look back to Hillary's campaign, everyone would be appalled.

But I digress. See above post. EVEN if Hillary gets exposed, I don't think it'll stop the corruption from the DNC because they get away with it, and the public rarely successfully holds our govt accountable.

Old 02-11-2018, 08:44 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
Quote:

Lays it all out.

Actually, this isn't the first time the Clintons have done this. LoL

They did the same thing back in the 1992 election.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/269...iel-greenfield

Old 02-11-2018, 08:52 AM

18,025 posts, read 27,475,785 times
Quote:

Lays it all out.

Looks like an excerp fro FOX News. Has fox gone mainstream over this scandal... Yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotWonderWoman View Post
We had dinner with very good friends last night. Educated, now retired VP of a large corporation. We usually dance around politics but last night we discovered that they knew NOTHING about the recent findings of the dossier, how corrupt some of the FBI people are, etc. We asked what news they watch and they said NBC and CNN. I asked if they ever watch Fox, and they replied "sometimes" but I highly doubt they spend significant time watching.

The point I'm trying to make is that there are tons of people out there that still believe that Trump was involved with the Russians in winning the election. They also have NO idea about the corruptness of Hillary and her team. It's shocking. And in all honesty, I fear that my friends are representative of the majority of people in the country. If they don't have a balance of news from all angles, but only the anti-Trump one, well, no wonder why most of the country still believe the Russian Collusion story.

I'm waiting for the day when someone in the media finally gets fed up with all of the baloney and speaks the truth. Will that ever happen?
We'll have the answer to that once some of the Hillary-honks in here start turning on their own.

Old 02-11-2018, 08:53 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
This opinion column is a Fox News guy pushing the Fox News line of propaganda. There are already tons of conspiracy threads--a NY Post/Fox News guy pushing it does not make it true. File under shiny objects.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies