Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 09:05 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Do you know how mentally ill is defined in this country?

There is a thing called due process. Mentally ill or not must be adjudicated by a court. That process was put in place to protect the people from being declared mentally ill at anybody’s whim.

Obama’s rule gave SSA the power to decide who is mentally ill without due process! And that is very dangerous!
Oh, geez... I was talking about your post in which you responded to mine by saying that yes, we are safer without limits on mentally ill people getting guns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2018, 09:06 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
The post after you proclaimed mentally ill people attaining a weapon would make us safer. I see the irony in your "liar" personal attack.
Stating the fact is not a personal attack.

Or you can tell me you didn’t know how mentally ill is defined.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Oh, geez... I was talking about your post in which you responded to mine by saying that yes, we are safer without limits on mentally ill people getting guns.
I said without Obama’s unconstitutional rule, we are safer. Without the due process, millions will die.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:07 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Yes he was. He went to a clinic regularly a year ago and stopped going. Do you also want me to bring up his FB and Instagram postings also? Your disinformation campaign is just sad at this point.
His FB postings are irrelevant. When one goes to purchase a gun and a back ground check is run the person doing so doesn't get a person's FB postings.

At that based on that alone no one would get a gun. He was never determined by any official standing to be mentally I'll.

We refuse to have that conversation. His therapist very well may have believed him to be but could do nothing with that because of patient confidentiality.

A court would have to do so. None did.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:08 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,988 times
Quote:
Stating the fact is not a personal attack.

Or you can tell me you didn’t know how mentally ill is defined.
If you have a clear conscience in being complicit in no restrictions on gun's so be it. I can sleep better at night.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:09 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
I said without Obama’s unconstitutional rule, we are safer. Without the due process, millions will die.
yeah... whatever. <roll eyes like a teenage girl>

Quote:
If you have a clear conscience in being complicit in no restrictions on gun's so be it. I can sleep better at night.
Nobody said no restrictions.

So please clarify your motive for posting such a lie in your first post. You knew Trump did no such thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
His FB postings are irrelevant. When one goes to purchase a gun and a back ground check is run the person doing so doesn't get a person's FB postings.

At that based on that alone no one would get a gun. He was never determined by any official standing to be mentally I'll.

We refuse to have that conversation. His therapist very well may have believed him to be but could do nothing with that because of patient confidentiality.

A court would have to do so. None did.
Listen, your the one refusing to acknowledge facts even if it hits you in the face. They ran codes at the clinic that said he was mentally ill. If your can't accept facts, than I can't help you.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
yeah... whatever. <roll eyes like a teenage girl>
In countries without the due process, millions have died. This is a historical fact.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Nobody said no restrictions.

So please clarify your motive for posting such a lie in your first post. You knew Trump did no such thing.
For the second time. (link below) Time to lay off the Alcohol for the night, don't you think?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...mental-n727221
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies