Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2018, 07:43 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
U.S. Added 313,000 Jobs in February;
"Blue Wave" = "Blue Wall"

Maybe Democrats ought to stop obsessing over a paint color.

Old 03-09-2018, 07:45 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Yep. Back then, the numbers were "fake!" and so forth. Now, we're to pretend that the recovery that has been going on since about 2010 or so only started under Trump. It is such an obvious partisan lie, and it is a damning indictment of the far-right that they preach such a lie and choose to belief it.
Why do you care (and you obviously do ^^^^^) if people you obviously can't stand believe something (something you claim is a lie) or not?....They aren't forcing you to believe it. You are still free to believe whatever you want to believe.

Old 03-09-2018, 07:46 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
He will be the first president to get blown out in spite of a good economy. Still low poll numbers even with a good economy, his numbers should be soaring.

Nahhh, Just as before, if you ask a person if they are a trump supporter they'll say no, just due to the fact that they'll be ridiculed, bashed, called names, homophone...just add any "phobe" and who knows what else...trump supports have had there personal belongings taken form them, there is video of a liberal/leftist SJW throwing water on a person in a wheel chair....and you expect people to tell the truth....

Yea, oh and Hillary was a blow out in the election by all exit polls....

Old 03-09-2018, 07:47 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Nahhh....Obama was nothing more than a boot licker like you and all those that fell for him....Obama gonna pay my bills, my mortgage...etc ect....most ever people not in the work force, pay was stagnant...yea, America needed a boost and look at the job he is doing, and it makes you and the left mad....to bad...
Where did you get that garbage from? He sure as heck didn't pay any of my bills, nor did I expected him to, nor does anyone I know. I've always had a great job long before Trump and all eight under Obama along with all my other coworkers. Life been good for me for a long time now, and I have always worked from a teen to present day.

Old 03-09-2018, 07:50 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Where did you get that garbage from? He sure as heck didn't pay any of my bills, nor did I expected him to, nor does anyone I know. I've always had a great job long before Trump and all eight under Obama along with all my other coworkers. Life been good for me for a long time now, and I have always worked from a teen to present day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

Where did she get this info from? It was not any repub.....what made her think like that, what prompted her?

Old 03-09-2018, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
"Blue Wave" = "Blue Wall"

Maybe Democrats ought to stop obsessing over a paint color.
I wouldn't get too ahead of myself, because with Trump, you never know what the latest breaking news to come out next week is going to be. You just have to hold your breath and hope for the best, hope the next scandal doesn't dwarf the current scandal. With a looming trade war and all the other drama, and Stormy, nobody is going to remember jobs numbers, tax reform by the fall.

Old 03-09-2018, 08:02 AM

Quote:
I wouldn't get too ahead of myself, because with Trump, you never know what the latest breaking news to come out next week is going to be. You just have to hold your breath and hope for the best, hope the next scandal doesn't dwarf the current scandal. With a looming trade war and all the other drama, and Stormy, nobody is going to remember jobs numbers, tax reform by the fall.
There have been so many MSM conjured scandals against Trump over the last 3 years that I've long since lost count. And nobody remembers them, after a few days.

And here's the thing, none of then mattered. Trump has continued to beat everyone he comes up against despite the daily rantings of CNN, WaPo, NY Times, and the broadcast networks.

But hey, if "some" people want to let the MSM direct their thinking, I'm all for it. It's not like they are getting anywhere with it.

Blue Wave = Blue Wall = Democrats don't know what in the hell they are doing beyond making up memes.

Old 03-09-2018, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

Where did she get this info from? It was not any repub.....what made her think like that, what prompted her?
Probably from the Russians, and you latch on to something like that. I know nobody like that or thinks like that. Almost everybody I know have jobs and doing well for themselves, family and friends. Nobody ever gave me a dime, and I never asked for anything, I always had my own as well as my kids.

Old 03-09-2018, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Probably from the Russians, ....
LAWL.

That says it all. See my previous post.

Old 03-09-2018, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
There have been so many MSM conjured scandals against Trump over the last 3 years that I've long since lost count. And nobody remembers them, after a few days.

And here's the thing, none of then mattered. Trump has continued to beat everyone he comes up against despite the daily rantings of CNN, WaPo, NY Times, and the broadcast networks.

But hey, if "some" people want to let the MSM direct their thinking, I'm all for it. It's not like they are getting anywhere with it.

Blue Wave = Blue Wall = Democrats don't know what in the hell they are doing beyond making up memes.
That's not true, people at my work place are still getting a chuckle out of the Stormy scandal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies