Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 01:53 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,129,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Majority of illegals fly here and overstay visas. This fence Drumpf wants to build might be good for keeping the chickens in though
Sources say about 40%. Sourc3s also say about 80% of female border crossers are raped... but you just keep harping on that wall. We’ll have to name it the wailing wall for you lefties
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2018, 01:57 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Sixty percent of the country is against the wall. Didn't realize there was so many lefties. Cool!

Old 03-13-2018, 02:03 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,586,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
My biggest problem with "the wall" is it makes us look like an Eastern Bloc country from the cold war era. It's totally inappropriate
^^^This. It reminds me too much of a way to keep people IN.

Old 03-13-2018, 02:07 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
It's a waste of money for a symbol. It won't actually do anything. But it makes for a good chant at rallies!
So you are saying you know more than Border Agents who said today, yet again, that they need a wall. Even the crappy walls they have are somewhat effective. But it sounds like you have secret knowledge that you need to share with the world! Quick, get out of your pajamas and get dressed!

San Diego has a wall on part of their property which enabled citizens to feel safe again so they built 500 houses and there is a shopping mall. They are begging for more walls but Trump wants to wait until he can build the entire wall at once. I think he is punishing the California Dems by making them wait.

Old 03-13-2018, 02:08 PM

2,222 posts, read 10,648,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
We are already paying a heavy price so find another

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial
I know a family who legally came to America from Mexico years ago. Their home in Mexico was right next to the boarder. They had all kinds of problems until a wall was built. They still own that house and vacation there. The wall solved the problem then and now. They are happy and thankful.

I thought that was interesting coming from a Mexican family point of view.

Old 03-13-2018, 02:08 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Any mention of wall and lefties go nuts. Sooo afraid he will get this done and thier base will become stagnant. It’s not about the cost. It’s about votes and we all know it. Here is an msm article promoting protest
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...D=ansmsnnews11

“Build That Wall mr. Potus”.

It's not only those pandering for votes but bleeding heart liberals, those who hire illegal aliens for profit and those who have ethnic ties to them. None of them care about the national interest.

Old 03-13-2018, 02:10 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,931,126 times
I really don't care whether we build the wall or not. I suspect it will be a waste of money, but at least it will generate some jobs while being built.

What does sort of drive me crazy is the way Trump can get away with outright lies and his supporters never bat an eye. Like claiming over and over that Mexico would pay for the wall. We all knew that wasn't true, but yet he kept repeating it.

Old 03-13-2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
And Mexico is paying for it! Oh wait no, American tax payers are.

Even if we taxpayers do end up paying for it it's well worth it so keep whining it's fun to watch. By the way, Trump has a plan to make Mexico to pay for it. Do you need a link?

Old 03-13-2018, 02:14 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,821,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Even if we taxpayers do end up paying for it it's well worth it so keep whining it's fun to watch. By the way, Trump has a plan to make Mexico to pay for it. Do you need a link?
Sure. Does the link state that the Mexican government is going to pay for the wall like Trump said they would?

Old 03-13-2018, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
I am very excited about the dotard getting is wall built, and anxious to see him and the deplorables walled in. They seem to want isolation so much, let 'em wallow in it.

It wouldn't be walling in Americans. There will always be ports of exit and entry. Try again! What's isolationist about securing our border from "illegal" aliens while we welcome 1 million legal immigrants a year? Can't wait for your silly response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies