Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2018, 03:42 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Eh no, and personal attacks are against TOS.

How many Trump supporters delighted in talking about Hillary and Bill's marriage and attacked her for wanting to keep the family together?

How many Trump supporters delighted in the demise of Huma's marriage?

How many Trump supporters delighted in attacking Chelsea Clinton?

This sudden caring when it applies to the Trump family is hypocritical to say the least.

Don Jr. wants to run for New York governor. He was all over the PA election this past week. For all we know, his wife has a lot of extremely important information that would explain her wishing to be away from him.
I'm a Trump Supporter so I will answer your questions since you asked.

• We were delighted when Hillary tried to hit Trump in the nose with accusations of womanizing and Trump hit her right back about being married to an accused rapist, sexual abuser of a WH Intern, and running the bimbo patrol to protect Bill. It shut that election tactic right down. Of course this was because Hillary had nothing on the real issues.
  • Huma's demise? The woman chooses to remain married to a convicted sexual pervert and pedophile jailed for trying to have sex with a 15 year old girl.
  • Chelsea Clinton was part of her mothers re-election campaign. She's fair game.
  • You haven't prove any hypocrisy except for maybe this topic, which is based on anonymous sources, from the leftist rag Page 6.
If Don Jr. wants to run for Gov. that's on him. He will have to carry that cross the good and the bad of it. But so far, none of what's being accused of him here, hasn't even happened.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:42 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Isn't he being criticized? YOu guys are going on like Pavlov's dogs based on an anonymous sources story from the leftist blog Page6. Your point?

The point I responded to was the indignation that Chelsea is somehow above reproach.
Again, Page 6 is not from an English media outlet, it is the NY Post. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:47 PM

15,638 posts, read 10,393,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Eh no and...personal attacks now?
I can't think of a single reason a mother would be happy a father and mother of five children are getting a divorced, besides abuse, and start a thread about it. that is not a personal attack but an attack on a person who would celebrate divorce. shame on you.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:48 PM

Quote:
I'm a Trump Supporter so I will answer your questions since you asked.

• We were delighted when Hillary tried to hit Trump in the nose with accusations of womanizing and Trump hit her right back about being married to an accused rapist, sexual abuser of a WH Intern, and running the bimbo patrol to protect Bill. It shut that election tactic right down. Of course this was because Hillary had nothing on the real issues.
  • Huma's demise? The woman chooses to remain married to a convicted sexual pervert and pedophile jailed for trying to have sex with a 15 year old girl.
  • Chelsea Clinton was part of her mothers re-election campaign. She's fair game.
  • You haven't prove any hypocrisy except for maybe this topic, which is based on anonymous sources, from the leftist rag Page 6.
If Don Jr. wants to run for Gov. that's on him. He will have to carry that cross the good and the bad of it. But so far, none of what's being accused of him here, hasn't even happened.
Trump Jr was part of his father's election campaign. He is fair game. And may be facing some jail time for his meeting at Trump Tower when he knowingly tried to get opposition research to help his father's campaign that he knew was going to be provided by a foreign government because he was told so, from people who he knew were foreign nationals. And he did not report this to the FBI. that's a no bueno.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:49 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,040,258 times
No conjugal visits for Donny junior!

Old 03-14-2018, 03:49 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
By the by, this is from the NY Post, Trump's favorite home town newspaper, owned by his bro, Rupert Murdoch. You may have had a chance to make a case that there was an axe to grind if came from the failing NY Times or the NY Daily News.
Do you think I'm a fan of Rupert Murdoch? I'm not. He's one of the reasons the media stinks.

Try again.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:51 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Trump Jr was part of his father's election campaign. He is fair game. And may be facing some jail time for his meeting at Trump Tower when he knowingly tried to get opposition research to help his father's campaign that he knew was going to be provided by a foreign government because he was told so, from people who he knew were foreign nationals. And he did not report this to the FBI. that's a no bueno.
ABSOLUTELY. Trump Jr. is absolutely part of Trump's campaign team, a very very very high profile member who even attended meetings with Russia and joined Trump's other children at White House meetings in the beginning. Trump Jr. was all over Pennsylvania saying they had to support Trump by electing Republicans. Trump Jr. is right up there with Ivanka as being a very active member of the Trump campaign team.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:52 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Divorces are heartbreaking and libs are overjoyed.

Disgusting
Trump cheated on his pregnant wife and bragged about it. And cheated on her again when their son was an infant. Were you concerned about Melania's heartbreak?

Old 03-14-2018, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Do you think I'm a fan of Rupert Murdoch? I'm not. He's one of the reasons the media stinks.

Try again.
I did. Trump Jr is part of his father's campaign. He is fair game according to your rules.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:56 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Trump cheated on his pregnant wife and bragged about it. And cheated on her again when their son was an infant. Were you concerned about Melania's heartbreak?
Of course not. And Trump brought his mistress on a family vacation and Ivana and Marla confronted each other publicly, leading to Trump's first divorce. Trump supporters didn't seem to mind just like they don't seem to mind about Stormy Daniels. Trump supporter's sudden concern now seems rather convenient at best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies