Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2018, 01:22 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
wow, just wow!
What are the facts that are hidden?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2018, 02:06 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
What are the facts that are hidden?
I asked the same question and got a reply of "wow, just wow". Sounds like there aren't any hidden facts.

Old 03-21-2018, 02:08 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
I asked the same question and got a reply of "wow, just wow". Sounds like there aren't any hidden facts.
That's because I already answered the question before you even asked. Go back and read.

Old 03-21-2018, 02:55 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
The McCabe investigation was started by President 0bama, the people investigating and making the recommendation to fire McCabe were all appointed by 0bama, or they were selected to lead the investigation by the people 0bama appointed.

This entire McCabe firing all rests on 0bama, from beginning to end.

Trump did not fire McCabe on his own, he was following the results and recommendations handed on down by an 0bama era investigation.
Trump overturns everything Obama touches.
Trump doesn't even believe Obama was a legitimate president.

Ha! Like hell he d follow anything with a tint of Obama.

Old 03-21-2018, 03:07 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
This is symptomatic of the Deep State:

For more than two months, the FBI has failed to abide by a judge’s order to turn over all of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s text messages, emails and SMS phone messages to a government watchdog group that has filed a lawsuit on behalf of a former senior FBI special agent. The communications in question are related to McCabe’s wife’s unsuccessful run for Virginia State senate and might also contain invaluable information on McCabe’s role in the Bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server used to send classified information

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-continue...ommunications/

Old 03-21-2018, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I don't trust Ryan any more than Trump
His "assurances" are as meaningless as Ryan's statements that reducing Medicare and SS would benefit the country

Lyndsay Graham came out in direct response to question by NBC reporter and said that Trump firing Mueller "for anything less than cause" would be the stuff that constitutes a Constitutional crisis...
So the reporter asked "so have you told President Trump not to fire Mueller"
And Graham's response (which I thought was funny and spot-on) was "I think I just did"...
The catch of course is that Graham qualified his statement by including "for cause" which is supposedly why/how they got rid of McCabe...
So the question is what justification could Trump and his minions come up with that would allow firing Mueller for cause???
And the answer is likely a designed assault on the "bias" of those involved in the investigation...

So what Graham should have said is that there is NOTHING Mueller could do that would qualify as "cause" for firing and closing down the investigation

The Dems have brought bills like that to Ryan and McConnell and had them turned down several times because they will not guarantee Mueller has the support to complete the investigation...
Trump should be impeached "for cause". He is bias against anyone who tries to investigate his crimes against the united states. He is bias against Americans, in other words. His administration needs to be shut down , get two more candidates in front of the US and have a do over before too much time goes by. It s been not 500 days of this sham. Better late then never to oust the usurper.

Old 03-21-2018, 04:46 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Trump should be impeached "for cause". He is bias against anyone who tries to investigate his crimes against the united states. He is bias against Americans, in other words. His administration needs to be shut down , get two more candidates in front of the US and have a do over before too much time goes by. It s been not 500 days of this sham. Better late then never to oust the usurper.
This is why no one takes you Libs seriously.

Old 03-21-2018, 04:48 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post

For more than two months, the FBI has failed to abide by a judge’s order to turn over all of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s text messages, emails and SMS phone messages to a government watchdog group that has filed a lawsuit on behalf of a former senior FBI special agent. The communications in question are related to McCabe’s wife’s unsuccessful run for Virginia State senate and might also contain invaluable information on McCabe’s role in the Bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server used to send classified information

I don't see the judges ruling in any of the FOIA requests going back to 2016 for all of McCabe's emails, just what is mentioned in the article. Maybe you can produce the judges name, he actually ruled that all of McCabe's emails can be made public?

I always wonder about legitimacy when I see Judicial Watch and Sara Carted mentioned in an article.

Old 03-21-2018, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
This is why no one takes you Libs seriously.
Show s how much you know. I m a democratic republican with a splash of creative license.

Old 03-21-2018, 05:20 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't see the judges ruling in any of the FOIA requests going back to 2016 for all of McCabe's emails, just what is mentioned in the article. Maybe you can produce the judges name, he actually ruled that all of McCabe's emails can be made public?

I always wonder about legitimacy when I see Judicial Watch and Sara Carted mentioned in an article.
I don't know about the issue being symptomatic of the Deep State, but the article sure is symptomatic of journalistic illegitimacy.

Pilgrim has accurately transcribed the lead sentence of the March 17, 2018 article but the text of the article does not support that take away.

Quote:
The FBI still refused to turn over the documents and in January he filed a joint lawsuit with Judicial Watch for the documents.
The lawsuit was just filed two months ago. No mention in the article of any actual judicial decision or order.

Last edited by EveryLady; 03-21-2018 at 05:30 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies