Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 06:07 PM

7,975 posts, read 7,362,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Every American citizen should get behind Trump's call to enforce U.S. border security, crack down on illegal immigration, drug trafficking and crime caused by foreign nationals on U.S. soil.
This. And also bear in mind that not all Trump supporters are religious, or even Christian.

Old 04-01-2018, 06:14 PM

25,856 posts, read 16,560,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
Well that's a first!

I'm mature enough and adequately cognizant to recognize hatred, racism, evil, dishonesty, and treachery when I see it...

It's blatantly obvious to most "discerning" people that Trump is a despicable, tyrannical, lying, treacherous, and hateful racist...
You seem like a child who has watched too many movies.

Old 04-01-2018, 06:17 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,306,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
NO NO NO -- that's not how it works at all.

LOL......

I get it now -- Trump can say anything he wants because most people don't do the due diligence to figure out the facts.
I gave you the facts. Today's DACAs were yesterdays illegals. Today's illegals will be tomorrow's DACAs. You think only Trump sees through this charade. Millions do. You're busted.

Old 04-01-2018, 07:13 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,476,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
NO NO NO -- that's not how it works at all.

LOL......

I get it now -- Trump can say anything he wants because most people don't do the due diligence to figure out the facts.
That explains the 40% approval rating.

Old 04-01-2018, 09:39 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,651,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
B.S you all based every move Obama made and you know stop making Trump a martyr. If Hillary would of won there would be an equal amount of hate coming from the right.

It seems that you don't know what this holidays is really about yourself.
Lol, now this post is truly hilarious. I can tell you put absolutely no effort into looking back at my history on this site before simply lumping me into your "you all" scenario. If you had done just a little digging, you would have noticed about an 8 year period when I barely ever posted anything on this site at all. In fact, I believe I started one thread and posted maybe 50 times on City Data from November of 2009 to November of 2017. And of those few posts, maybe 1/4 or less of them were about then President Obama. So.....I'd say you can go ahead and remove my name from your mouth when you decide to talk about what people may or may not have said about Obama over the 8 years of his presidency.

Also, your assumption about "equal hate" had Hillary won the presidency is just that, an assumption. I'm sure she would have been a target for the right. But unlike our current president, she would have had Hollywood and the media on her side. Just as former president Obama did.

And last but not least, I absolutely know what this holiday is all about. What I don't know is what the quote you chose to respond too had to do with knowing what Easter was about. I mean, I don't get it. I suggested we make a sticky thread for all the Trump hate threads and the Hillary hate threads. And that somehow means I don't understand the true meaning of Easter?!

Old 04-01-2018, 09:42 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,914,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Really? Really? You think Christians don't break laws? My dear friend - you are living in fantasy world.
That was funny. Christians took 98% of the New World.

Old 04-01-2018, 09:43 PM

10,242 posts, read 15,955,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
After a Happy Easter tweet, an hour later he lashed out at Mexicans, DACA, the Wall and NAFTA.

What a horrible excuse for a human being.
You're probably the kind of person who believes Planned Parenthood murdering children and the endorsement of gay marriage is in the spirit of Easter??????? What a joke.

Old 04-01-2018, 09:46 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,651,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
That was funny. Christians took 98% of the New World.
And yet people still think they can go to war against them and win! Go figure.

Old 04-02-2018, 12:28 AM

7,188 posts, read 4,776,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
You're probably the kind of person who believes Planned Parenthood murdering children and the endorsement of gay marriage is in the spirit of Easter??????? What a joke.
You probably believe that committing ADULTERY and taking your mistress into your wife’s home is in the spirit of Easter too.

SAD!

Old 04-02-2018, 12:34 AM

1,704 posts, read 751,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Change the channel off of CNN.

His "insane warring words" with NK and yet Trump is about to meet with Kim, finding success where previous presidents have not.

There is after a year STILL no evidence of collusion. In fact the House committee concluded their investigation and said no evidence was found.

Pointing out crimes by Mexicans or Muslims is not racist. First those aren't races. Also did you know that Trump was responsible for the deregulation of country clubs in South Florida? Did you know he won awards from Jesse Jackson?

Israel deserves to share Jerusalem as its capital.

Also you don't k ownif Trump has the "mindset" of a despot. You cannot provide even one example. This is just left wing hysteria.
So yes, Trump is supposed to meet with Kim Jong-Un and he'd better have an abled intelligent assistant accompany him too. Otherwise, Trump might sign some kinda nuclear document agreeing that the US surrender all nuclear weapons to North Korea.

It's funny, when President Obama suggested talking with North Korea, Congress and the news media (especially FOX news) castigated Obama, stating that he had succumb to a tyrant and displayed a sign of weakness. However, when Trump suggests talking to North Korea, It's suddenly an innovative gesture of ingenuity...

Just because a bunch of bought-and-paid-for GOP members have cleared their cohort conspirator of collusion means absolutely nothing at all to me, the Mueller investigation, or the FBI. The GOP led congress has been on the take for decades and has a substantial stake in Trump's acquittal of any election collusion charges. IOW's, it's in the GOP's own self-interest NOT to discover any damaging evidence pointing to Trump's collusion with Russia.

Referring to the majority of Mexicans as drug dealers and rapists is just plain racist! No explanation needed. Since most Mexicans are of indigenous American descent ( and therefore, not white), I'm stating unequivocally that Trump is a racist!

Evidently, Trump has had mixed emotions concerning blacks in the past. It looks like he first hates them, then he loves them, and finally he hates them again! It would seems as though Trump can't make up his mind on just about anything of substance....

So instead of remaining diplomatically neutral in the Israeli-Palestinian controversy (like all the past reasonable presidents), this idiot decides to stoke the fires of an already potentially flammable situation. A situation causing multiple deaths and injuries to an already socially repressed and dejected people. An Islamic people, whose land has been aggressively taken in the name of Zionism.

I'm telling ya, this guy just loves to introduce more turmoil and chaos to the world. He's like one of Satan's most animated little imps....Despicable!

Last edited by zeliner; 04-02-2018 at 12:45 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.