Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2018, 10:08 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
The 6 Million figure included Jews and Non-Jew deaths--so I don't see the issue in saying less than 6 Million Jews were murdered.
4 Million IS substantially less than 6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by northshorenative View Post
You seem to be what she is talking about. Where does your information come from? The Nazis killed 11 million people - approximately 6 million were Jews.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...n_6555604.html
north is right my friend, there WERE 6 million jews slaughtered in the concentration camps by the nazis, another nearly 6 million were gays, gypsies, and other undesireables. not to mention the number of jews slaughters by the russians, which to my knowledge has never been released.

Old 04-15-2018, 12:01 AM

14,735 posts, read 15,043,276 times
Quote:
The 6 Million figure included Jews and Non-Jew deaths--so I don't see the issue in saying less than 6 Million Jews were murdered.
4 Million IS substantially less than 6.
Quote:
Yes-you are correct but I was only referring to the holocaust extermination camps, which killed ~4 Million Jews.

There were ~2 Million more Jews killed in other ways during this time-disease, police shooting so both figures are correct depending on context. But yes-the real figure that should always be used is more like 9-10 Million.

If that's what you mistakenly believed you have just proven the whole point of this topic.

Old 04-15-2018, 02:30 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Amazing, reading through this, how people have forgotten what the original post was about.

Old 04-15-2018, 05:31 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
They dont have to leave it out of history. But why should one whine when some one doesnt remember it??
That’s a difficult question because in real life, I dont think I have ever met an adult who doesnt know about it, so I haven’t seen anyone whine about them not remembering.

It is a lesson about how seemingly decent people can easily turn into monsters, given the right circumstances. Joe the store owner can become a multi murderer, Bob the butcher can become a rapist, Jim the accountant can become a sadistic torturer, etc. And this can happen on a mass scale, over a few years, out of nowhere.

It is a lesson about mob mentality.

History is there to teach us lessons. I think this is a pretty good one to learn. If you dont, that is your business. I promise I wont whine about it.

Old 04-15-2018, 09:40 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,398,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Dude, you forgot the semiconductors that go in everything from cell phones to missile guiding systems.

United States Holocause Memorial Museum
Wikipedia

I would post more links, but since we control the Internet too, they're not going to be believable anyway.
Lol...I was merely rehashing what you said in regard to what you control, mastermind. If you insist, I will simply repost your quotes. Let me know.

We're okay on semiconductors. Though, I doubt you have much knowledge about regional advanced manufacturing in the USA, your talking points being mostly a mishmash of delusion, which most people hold to be conspiracy (that you are now hilariously trying to backtrack over and counter-signal against - okay, you don't control everything..its hard to follow your ever changing lead) and nationalist superficial talking points (please, oh please, don' take your semiconductors away).

Links to what?

Be careful, lest I post "more links" to Jewish sources that echo my specific point in regard to the number. There are plenty to include media outlets and others.

Let me ask you this: if you are really as in control as you state, then why so powerless to effect a counter-response in mainstream news publications? As of now, the admission that I point to is sitting like a time bomb in your media. Waiting to be noticed and debated by larger sources. Sort of like Saudi Arabian culpability in 9/11 is, and was one and a half decades later threatened as a leveraging point by Obama. After which Saudi thought to purge itself of Wahhabist (Eastern facing) contingents in its government last year. It seems almost to be a leverage chip to me. Effected by your own media. Strange, "deep state" boy. How could that be allowed to occur?

Just a scrappy little miracle, amirite?

Last edited by golgi1; 04-15-2018 at 09:55 AM..

Old 04-15-2018, 09:51 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 3 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,600,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
And so very much more acceptable. -_-

/sarcasm

The only thing you have done, if your statement is true, is prove that it is not only Jews who should fear Nazis.

On this note, this is quite true. Not just Jews, but Roma, homosexuals, the mentally disabled (even chronically depressed, IIRC, but can't be 100% sure).

At any rate, the late philosopher Harald Ofstad wrote a book about this (Our Contempt For Weakness: Nazi Norms and Values - and Our Own - English edition, 1989).

He essentially says that weakness, or what the Nazis considered weakness is a kind of "grand unifying point" of it all (including racial - including Jewish according to the Nazi classification scheme). IOW, being Aryan didn't help if you had some kind of genetic disorder. I don't know the late Stephen Hawking's ancestry, but even if he were full Aryan, he still would not have survived the Nazi regime - never mind he was considered the greatest scientist since Einstein (btw, Einstein himself was Jewish and he ended up fleeing Germany as well).

https://www.bokus.com/bok/9789122012...s-and-our-own/

Old 04-15-2018, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
You tried this yesterday on Holocaust Remembrance day, and got shut down, so I'm happy to oblige again.

The Nazi Hunter was responsible for finding many ***** nazis after the war, and having them brought to justice.
He was never considered a source of how many people were killed. In fact, Jewish organizations went out of their way to make it clear that while his working putting Nazis away was fantastic, his 'stories' were also fantastical.
This is a blatant lie. He was the core reason why any number above 6 million was considered. This is historical fact, and is not debatable in any serious fashion. If you wish to, we can and I will post links to the history of the number above 6 million. In fact, the articles that I prior linked to are number specific. That is, they are specifically not only refuting Weisenthal's lie but the number as facilitated by his lie.

In fact, thanks for the inspiration from your continued nonsense. I'll repost the sources here in a moment.

Quote:
There are numerous organizations that have tried to pinpoint how many people actually died, and they all come to the same conclusion. It's impossible to know. They all mainly go with the 10 - 12 million figure that is being used here.
If it is impossible to know, then 10-12 million is a BS number. As admitted by you.

Second, Wiesenthal is inextricably tied to the number that exceeds 6 million. That's the history of it, and it was a campaign, led by Wiesenthal, to make that happen.

Those other organizations were and are taking Wiesenthal's cue, and moreover they have no more credibility that Wiesenthal at this point.

Why are you so emotionally tied to an admitted lie? Inventing murders to pin on your enemies will backfire.

Last edited by golgi1; 04-15-2018 at 10:17 AM..

Old 04-15-2018, 10:02 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
This is a blatant lie. He was the core reason why any number above 6 million was considered. This is historical fact, and is not debatable in any serious fashion. If you wish to, we can and I will post links to the history of the number above 6 million. In fact, the articles that I prior linked to are number specific. That is,
they are specifically not only refuting Weisenthal's lie but the number as facilitated by his lie.

In fact, thanks for the inspiration from your continued nonsense. I'll repost the sources here in a moment.

If it is impossible to know, then 10-12 million is a BS number. As admitted by you.

Second, Wiesenthal is inextricably tied to the number that exceeds 6 million. That's the history of it, and it was a campaign, led by Wiesenthal, to make that happen.

Those other organizations were and are taking Wiesenthal's cue, and moreover they have no more credibility that Wiesenthal at this point.

Why are you so emotionally tied to an admitted lie? Inventing murders to pin on your enemies will backfire.
Help me to understand the significance of the number argument.

I could maybe see if we were arguing 6 Million vs 100, but 6M vs 4M? Even 6M vs 1M doesnt change anything, so what is the point of arguing the numbers?

Old 04-15-2018, 10:10 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,017,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Help me to understand the significance of the number argument.

I could maybe see if we were arguing 6 Million vs 100, but 6M vs 4M? Even 6M vs 1M doesnt change anything, so what is the point of arguing the numbers?
If I owe you $60 but only pay you $40...........whats the point of arguing? I just wrote off $20 of debt..........You just wrote off 2 million people........

Old 04-15-2018, 10:11 AM

The article in question, widely published by Jewish media:

https://www.jta.org/2017/01/31/news-...ust-historians

https://www.timesofisrael.com/rememb...st-historians/

‘Remember the 11 Million’? — Jewish Journal

https://azjewishpost.com/2017/rememb...st-historians/

'Remember the 11 million'? Why an inflated victims tally irks Holocaust historians - Heritage Florida Jewish News

‘11 million’ tally irks historians of the Holocaust | The Jewish Star | thejewishstar.com

https://jewishchronicle.timesofisrae...st-historians/

Quote:
WASHINGTON (JTA) — “Five million non-Jews died in the Holocaust.”

It is, however, a number without any scholarly basis.

Indeed, say those close to the late Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal, its progenitor, it is a number that was intended to increase sympathy for Jewish suffering but which now is more often used to obscure it.

The “5 million” has driven Holocaust historians to distraction ever since Wiesenthal started to peddle it in the 1970s. Wiesenthal told the Washington Post in 1979, “I have sought with Jewish leaders not to talk about 6 million Jewish dead, but rather about 11 million civilians dead, including 6 million Jews.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies