Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2018, 10:24 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,917,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
You mean like the sh*tpot of reporters that went to work for Obama? It is all an effing swamp where everyone is dirty of the filth that is cronyism. Believing one side is cleaner than the other is naive.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ration/310928/
But that is off topic
And if you are as smart as you think you know that your argument lacks merit

Old 04-17-2018, 10:26 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,565,921 times
Cool Temper, temper...

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Why is it a sneaky relationship?
It's not because I say so.

Hannity didn't want his name made public.

Quote:
He's probably a Russian. Or liberals are obviously psycho. Pick one.

Having the same lawyer is not a "legal tie". Not remotely close. People who don't take psych medication and with a high school grasp of logic get that. Moreover, making connections worthy of a special ed school classroom do not help your overall case now nor in the historical record.
You're upset.

Again...

Old 04-17-2018, 10:29 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,814,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
But that is off topic
And if you are as smart as you think you know that your argument lacks merit
But I am not arguing anything. There is plenty of filth to go around and the poo flinging is ridiculous. JMHO.

Old 04-17-2018, 10:31 PM

Hannity was stupid--and cheap--
When he found out that Cohen was served and that Cohen was going to name his as client #3--no matter what Hannity felt about the relationship--Hannity SHOULD have gotten his OWN attorney to appear in court and please his desire for privacy--not releasing his name
Wouldn't it have been great to see Jay Sekulow up there defending his client, Sean Hannity or maybe diGenova pleading for the privacy of client #3---
Seeing those guys who would you have thought was #3?
Would people have guess Hannity you think -- just by the attorney>-- never know now...

Cohen's hired guns were totally inept and couldn't cite case law to save his privacy
Cohen WANTED Hannity named; he NEEDED Hannity to make even the shambles of 3 clients into a semblance of a working attorney so he COULD claim attorney client privilege and delay the SDNY getting into his files...

Elliot Broidy everyone knew took 2 days max--used a Xerox copy of Trump's form from 16--didn't even change the pseudonyms and collected what some said was 250K--for that!!
That is not representation--that is highway robbery..

So Cohen needed Hannity more than Hannity needed Cohen's representation
Cohen FAILED Hannity--they should have refused to turn over the name--Cohen would have been held in contempt for long enough for his weeny attorneys to file for an appeal and they likely would have won...
But Cohen who was there caved---likely he didn't even remember HOW to stop the judge from reading the name--and his attorneys are too scared of him to be effective...

So Hannity should sue Cohen for allowing his name to become public

Old 04-17-2018, 10:32 PM

13,307 posts, read 7,879,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
It's America's business.

I'm enjoying the spectacle of tRump & co-conspirators circling the drain.
Croners clog.

Old 04-17-2018, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
But I am not arguing anything. There is plenty of filth to go around and the poo flinging is ridiculous. JMHO.
Another deflection--wasting time and space

Old 04-17-2018, 10:41 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,814,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Another deflection--wasting time and space
Deflection of what? I wasn't even talking to you in my response about cronyism, you engaged me.

Are you looking to be Hannity's new attorney with all that advice you just gave?

Old 04-17-2018, 10:43 PM

13,307 posts, read 7,879,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Croners clog.
The Clintons are caught in the grate.

They're just a coupla ingrates.

Old 04-17-2018, 10:52 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,872,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Don't you find it strange that Hannity and Trump share the same lawyers who have only 2 or 3 clients. What do Trump and Hannity have in common that requires the special services of these particular lawyers and please don't tell me real estate.

George Stephanopoulos failed to disclose his $75,000 donation to Clinton several years ago and he apologized. Hannity failed to disclose his relationship with Trumps lawyers yet he claims there is a double standard, how can anyone listen to his incredible explanations.
what i find strange is that people are making a big deal out of this. as for george s, why wasnt he punished for failing to disclose the donation? was it a campaign donation? as for hannity not disclosing a relationship with trumps lawyers, so what? how many lawyers have duplicate clients? are they ALL going to have to disclose their client list? is there no right to privacy anymore?

Old 04-17-2018, 10:53 PM

1,239 posts, read 511,430 times
Has this been discussed here already?

Trump and Hannity are besties

Nightly calls, discussing their days, and then planning their shows together. No wonder Melania doesn't seem stressed about the Bunnies, she's got Hannity to worry about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies