Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2018, 07:32 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Of course there would have to be "lots of people in on it". That is precisely what makes it very unlikely.
No there would not. Please explain why you think so many folks need to be involved? Its more effective the less people that know about it.

I cannot understand why so many people just can not even entertain the theory that their own govt may be complicit in these things, maybe its the over-conditioning/ brainwashing today? You all do know a tyrannical govt would never ever come out and announce themselves to be tyrannical, (that would be inviting a revolution), they will always disguise and deceive.

If I had started a thread back in the 1980s (if CD was around that is), suggesting CIA was experimenting on kids and adults, using illegal drugs, and trying to train people in telekinesis, mind control assassinations, among other crazy things, I GUARANTEE, everyone would have laughed at the idea, and called such a thing impossible....our govt would never do such a thing, etc...however, we now know this very project DID happen and it went on for 20+ years too!!

Normally when such long experiments end, Govt uses what they have learned and/ or created during that time, its pretty realistic imo.

Old 04-17-2018, 07:58 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,988 times
How sad that your child dies and some nut says you are a actor. Same goes for 9/11 families. Hope they sue him out of business.

Old 04-17-2018, 08:49 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Sandy Hook Parents Hit Alex Jones With Defamation Lawsuits

Good. That guy has been trading on those people's suffering to make money for a long time. He's a ghoul and a leech.
Maybe Trump can recommend a good attorney
Or Sean Hannity

Old 04-17-2018, 09:19 PM

182 posts, read 197,467 times
When I heard about Alex Jones' sick conspiracy theory about Sandy Hook, I had to ask myself, what's the point? The only thing I could come up with was that if we as a society were to acknowledge that guns bring about this kind of carnage, there was a danger of tightening gun laws. Well, no wacky conspiracy theories were actually necessary--we did nothing.

Old 04-17-2018, 09:24 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Alex Jones has spent more than five years claiming the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which left 20 small children and six adults dead, was faked, and that the parents of these dead children are liars and “crisis actors.”

Now, those parents are coming after him.

What a disgusting waste of a human being Jones is.

You are being overly kind. Jones is a nut case, one sick puppy.

Old 04-17-2018, 09:28 PM

35,081 posts, read 31,313,313 times
Alex has some good points then he totally shoots himself in the foot, nullifying any good he does.

Old 04-18-2018, 04:30 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
How sad that your child dies and some nut says you are a actor. Same goes for 9/11 families. Hope they sue him out of business.
I wish the families of the following victims would file too:

9/11
Las Vegas
Miami
Stoneman Douglas
Sutherland Springs

What's interesting to me, and I may have missed it among the manure that is spread across cyberspace, is I don't believe the VT shootings were ever called a false flag or a hoax. Correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm correct on this, I wonder why that one is different. Though I have my suspicions on why.

Old 04-18-2018, 04:39 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,906,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
I wonder if the court will order the autopsy reports.

No evidence, no case.

DISMISSED!
Disgusting.

Old 04-18-2018, 04:40 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,906,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
Alex has some good points then he totally shoots himself in the foot, nullifying any good he does.
Good points??? Seriously?? He's a major ahole.

Old 04-18-2018, 04:47 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,038,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
No there would not. Please explain why you think so many folks need to be involved? Its more effective the less people that know about it.

I cannot understand why so many people just can not even entertain the theory that their own govt may be complicit in these things, maybe its the over-conditioning/ brainwashing today? You all do know a tyrannical govt would never ever come out and announce themselves to be tyrannical, (that would be inviting a revolution), they will always disguise and deceive.

If I had started a thread back in the 1980s (if CD was around that is), suggesting CIA was experimenting on kids and adults, using illegal drugs, and trying to train people in telekinesis, mind control assassinations, among other crazy things, I GUARANTEE, everyone would have laughed at the idea, and called such a thing impossible....our govt would never do such a thing, etc...however, we now know this very project DID happen and it went on for 20+ years too!!

Normally when such long experiments end, Govt uses what they have learned and/ or created during that time, its pretty realistic imo.

Because it defies all logic and reason in this case, and is driven by a propensity among far too many people in the United States to have a sick twisted gun fetish,among whom all other concerns are trivial in comparison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies