Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 10:07 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Oh, you nailed it, we are terrified !!! I didn't sleep at all for the past couple of nights, thinking about this man praising Trump. I don't know if we will ever recover, now that this has happened. But I only have one question..................

Who is Kanye West ?
Who is Kanye ?

One of the most influential musicians and artists of all time .

Liberals are scared because they know this is a big deal .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
I can't figure you out. In some posts you're quite civil and in other posts, quite nasty. I could not care less about Kanye West the entertainer, I've never really cared for him. But what is different is that he doesn't give a flying fig what other people say and he's already said he's not going to back down or apologize. Hes standing up to liberal bullies. The fact that the prevailing wisdom is that all black people should act, think and vote alike or they're a "sellout" or a "Tom" is abhorrent. If 5% more blacks vote for the Republican candidate from henceforth the Democrat party is finished. And they are terrified.
And did you notice how quickly they attacked him ?

It shows they don’t want to engage in any discussion they just want to attack , censor and intimidate and bully him into backtracking .

Old 04-23-2018, 10:11 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,100,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
And did you notice how quickly they attacked him ?

It shows they don’t want to engage in any discussion they just want to attack , censor and intimidate and bully him into backtracking .
That is literally the whole strategy of the left; the politics of personal destruction; racist, homophobic, misogynistic, anti you name it. They want everyone to act, think and vote exactly like they do or they will destroy you. It's liberal fascism

Last edited by Sophiasmommy; 04-23-2018 at 10:36 PM..

Old 04-23-2018, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
That is literally the whole strategy of the left; the politics of personal discussion; racist, homophobic, misogynistic, anti you name it. They want everyone to act, think and vote exactly like they do or they will destroy you. Is liberal fascism
Yes unfortunately.

Old 04-23-2018, 10:23 PM

30,167 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Kanye West is a YUGE Trump supporter and liberals are losing their minds .
I have no problem with Kanye West supporting Trump. I would have no problem if Kanye hated Trump and said so.

I do have a problem with people on the left who are so bent out of shape solely for him saying he likes the POTUS. Imagine that how dare he?

Let people speak and don't intimidate or chastise them for doing so.

Old 04-23-2018, 10:52 PM

This is the lady that Kanye admires.

She speaks truth...which is why lefties are attacking her so aggressively.

"Here is the 2nd part of my smack down with Black Lives Matter. Spent today laughing at the clowns who are LYING to black people, pretending “police brutality” is a problem facing our community. They are pawns. #BLM are Democrat puppets enslaving blacks via emotion."

Old 04-23-2018, 10:52 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Who is Kanye ?

One of the most influential musicians and artists of all time .

Liberals are scared because they know this is a big deal .
Big deal ? Yeah, right. Funny how your side dismisses all the true legends who have come out against Trump, but you get all ga ga over some rapper. But I bet you guys would be all over anyone who says they like Trump, finding them is like hens teeth.

Old 04-23-2018, 10:57 PM

This is the real woke . Not the BLM Soros funded 'woke'.

Old 04-23-2018, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Big deal ? Yeah, right. Funny how your side dismisses all the true legends who have come out against Trump, but you get all ga ga over some rapper. But I bet you guys would be all over anyone who says they like Trump, finding them is like hens teeth.
It's rare because the entertainment business is controlled by liberals and so many are afraid even coming out in support of the U.S President would ruin their careers. There are a lot more out there.

Old 04-23-2018, 11:00 PM

9,981 posts, read 5,684,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
If I got a huge following with pure crap, I'd be very reassured that someone like me can be president.
Heck, you'd be a the leading candidate!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies