Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2018, 08:29 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You made the claim not me, you can’t back it up.
You don't have time look at information according to you. I'm good with it right where it is. Its one small detail and all the rest of your misinformation I corrected with proof.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2018, 10:08 AM

JAMES KALLSTROM FULL ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW WITH MARIA BARTIROMO (4/29/2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5acJ9CVGk

Old 04-29-2018, 10:13 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Here's the problem with Comey trying to hide the leak behind a covert arrangement with Columbia Prof Richman... That would mean Richman leaked. Will Richman take the felony hit for Comey? I doubt it.

Old 04-29-2018, 10:31 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
You indicated that the judge rejected the FISA warrants until the dossier was included, that is complete nonsense and neither of those links support that claim. Nunes Memo doesn't even mention a rejection by a judge but you found some blogger with that claim.

Some test from the CNN link is below in which the Nunes memo contradicts the point. The Second link is just a rehash of the Nunes memo, Nunes couldn't even find time to review the Page warrant.

I am still waiting on a link that indicates the dossier was required to get a warrant on Page.
There won't be a link indicating that because it's false.

Quote:
If you had any proof that a judge rejected the FISA warrant because it didn’t have the dossier you would have presented it, instead you throw out a YouTube video. You have nothing.
Exactly.

Old 04-29-2018, 11:58 AM

AG Sessions says the IG is investigating FISA court abuses. If they will show the evidence or just make a determination on it is yet to be seen.

In the first six minuets of the link is what has been reported and one thing reported was the failure to get a warrant on Carter Paige until the dossier was used. 5:15 Mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x0KREsVajo

Old 04-29-2018, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo1 View Post
there won't be a link indicating that because it's false.

Exactly.
Is that right ? Actually no it isn't. See post #85

Naturally it isn't a source or link you might like but it is a link and not the only one making the claim in dispute. Time for lunch. Care to guess who's lunch I'm eating ?

Last edited by phma; 04-29-2018 at 12:15 PM..

Old 04-29-2018, 04:17 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
AG Sessions says the IG is investigating FISA court abuses. If they will show the evidence or just make a determination on it is yet to be seen.

In the first six minuets of the link is what has been reported and one thing reported was the failure to get a warrant on Carter Paige until the dossier was used. 5:15 Mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x0KREsVajo

So now you have wasted even more of our time by posting yet another youtube video of Sean Hannity. Sean Hannity claims at the 5:15 mark "that according to our reporting the dossier put the FISA Warrant over the top". I don't know why you couldn't just admit that your information was based on Sean Hannity so we could have ignored. How did Nunes and every reliable source miss this important revelation.

So you still have nothing.

Old 04-29-2018, 04:22 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
So now you have wasted even more of our time by posting yet another youtube video of Sean Hannity. Sean Hannity claims at the 5:15 mark "that according to our reporting the dossier put the FISA Warrant over the top". I don't know why you couldn't just admit that your information was based on Sean Hannity so we could have ignored. How did Nunes and every reliable source miss this important revelation.

So you still have nothing.
Good God. Poster can't even admit he has zip, zero, zilch.

Quote:
Is that right ? Actually no it isn't. See post #85

Naturally it isn't a source or link you might like but it is a link and not the only one making the claim in dispute. Time for lunch. Care to guess who's lunch I'm eating ?
I don't know whose it is but it should be crow.

Old 04-29-2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Good God. Poster can't even admit he has zip, zero, zilch.

I don't know whose it is but it should be crow.
Predictable !!!
It always comes back to the messenger when the left can't accept a loss. Stop

Old 04-29-2018, 08:15 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Predictable !!!
It always comes back to the messenger when the left can't accept a loss. Stop
You obviously live in an alternate universe where facts don’t matter, watching Sean Hannity too frequently results in brain damage according to the AMA. Next time just state that your facts are based on Hannity so we can ignore your posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies