Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2018, 10:34 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,200,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What grudge is that
I think you know. Let's just say I agree 100% with Rand Paul on his beef with McCain over the years. I believe he's the absolute worst type of politician. As a human being I respect him though for his sacrifice and wish his family well during this hard time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2018, 10:39 PM

31,107 posts, read 22,149,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I wouldn't want such a man at any of my celebrations either. In fact, I wouldn't go to the WH if summoned for a meeting or event.

There are very few human beings who I would feel that way about....perhaps a few percent. But Trump is pretty much an open book so we don't have to guess or misunderstand how horrible he is.

I certainly hope he doesn't force his way into the funeral. He does not deserve a hair off McCains head (and I'm not a big McCain fan, but still...everything is relative).
Only people that have scruples would have Trump at their family events
Attached Thumbnails
John McCain doesn't want Trump at funeral, friends tell White House-trump-clinton.jpg  

Old 05-05-2018, 10:40 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,778,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
I think you know. Let's just say I agree 100% with Rand Paul on his beef with McCain over the years. I believe he's the absolute worst type of politician. As a human being I respect him though for his sacrifice and wish his family well during this hard time.
I agree with you, Colorado. You've said it very nicely.

Old 05-05-2018, 10:41 PM

32,127 posts, read 15,124,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
Donald Trump is a vile, nasty, ignorant, treasonous, foul-mouthed demagogue who doesn't love Americans. He is a power-hungry, con-man showman and he's apparently conned you good.

Anyone loyal to him is not, in my opinion, a loyal American.
I have to agree with you. He cares nothing about this country. It’s all about himself and how great he is. He’s running the White House like his apprentice show.

Old 05-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 15 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,608,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I wouldn't want such a man at any of my celebrations either. In fact, I wouldn't go to the WH if summoned for a meeting or event.

There are very few human beings who I would feel that way about....perhaps a few percent. But Trump is pretty much an open book so we don't have to guess or misunderstand how horrible he is.

I certainly hope he doesn't force his way into the funeral. He does not deserve a hair off McCains head (and I'm not a big McCain fan, but still...everything is relative).

You saved me a longer post, craigiri. Sorry I couldn't rep you, but take this as a rep from me. Same to you, SFBayBoomer and Natalie

Old 05-05-2018, 10:46 PM

31,107 posts, read 22,149,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
Donald Trump is a vile, nasty, ignorant, treasonous, foul-mouthed demagogue who doesn't love Americans. He is a power-hungry, con-man showman and he's apparently conned you good.

Anyone loyal to him is not, in my opinion, a loyal American.
I'm waiting for Trump to free American killing Terrorists, and freeing money to Iran to fund their Nuclear capabilities before I would call him treasonous or not loving America

Old 05-05-2018, 10:46 PM

22,675 posts, read 24,654,149 times
I don't want to be bitter, I do not want to be petty.................near the end, I want to gracefully accept my fate. Wow, there must be some very bad blood between Mccain and Trump!

Old 05-05-2018, 10:51 PM

32,127 posts, read 15,124,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Actually I don’t know. And if he was so bad, as you say, then he wouldn’t have kept being re elected would he.

Old 05-05-2018, 10:55 PM

15,546 posts, read 10,535,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Such bitterness, what a way to be feeling when you are preparing to clock-out.
Over the last few years, McCain has managed to ruin his legacy. I can't help but wonder if the brain cancer interfered with his actions.

Old 05-05-2018, 10:56 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,160,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisconnectSwitch View Post
Will McCain's last words be "BOMB BOMB BOMB,BOMB IRAN!!!" or will he regret not being a bigger neocon? Aside from that, what a despicable war monger this man is.
And this excuses Trump the liar-in-thief how exactly?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies