Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2018, 07:05 AM

10,003 posts, read 5,711,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
All for that.
Just give credit where credit is due
Silence about the true author makes her a fraud.
Not hard to do in that fam.
For Godsake, it says right on the first page of the pamphlet where it originated.

I can't wait for the next Malania scandal: "Malania Tends to White House Rose Garden, Declines to Plant Daisies and Violets -- Why Does She Hate Diversity??"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2018, 07:12 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,853,239 times
Quote:
Interesting how no one has ever heard her actually speak any of those other languages aside from a few simple, basic, 101-level phrases.
You don't know if anyone has ever heard her speak any of those languages or not. I haven't seen the Obama's "write" a pamplet.

Old 05-11-2018, 07:16 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,097,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
You don't know if anyone has ever heard her speak any of those languages or not. I haven't seen the Obama's "write" a pamplet.
And yet, when she was in Italy and France, among children who only spoke their native language, she spoke English and had translators there to tell the children what she was saying.

Doesn't sound like someone who is fluent in those languages, now does it?

Old 05-11-2018, 07:36 AM

9,546 posts, read 7,085,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
So less than 24 hours after Melania Trump reveals her "Be best" campaign, to include bullying awareness, we get this:

Trump yelled at Nielsen in front of the entire cabinet, "at the top of his lungs," for nearly 30 minutes. Is he incapable of communicating like an adult?

Nielsen is not a child. This was not on line. And being chewed out by your boss is not bullying.

Old 05-11-2018, 08:14 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,859,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
All for that.
Just give credit where credit is due
Silence about the true author makes her a fraud.
Not hard to do in that fam.

Old 05-11-2018, 08:25 AM

51,659 posts, read 25,887,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
OMG ...That's way more important than the issue of cyber bullying that she's addressing.

Get real. Melania is not addressing cyberbullying.

No initiatives, no action plans, ... nothing but her nattering vague platitudes in awkward English, and passing out a brochure someone in the Obama administration wrote.

She was sent out to provide a bit of cover for Sessions separating kids from parents and Trump's proposal to cut funding for CHIP.

She did the best she could, given that she has demonstrated little interest in cyberbullying.

She'd do better supporting pilates for all. Or fashion magazines. Those are her actual interests.

Old 05-11-2018, 08:27 AM

51,659 posts, read 25,887,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Nielsen is not a child. This was not on line. And being chewed out by your boss is not bullying.
BS.

There are appropriate ways to handle displeasure with an employee. Yelling at her "at the top of his lungs" in front of other employees is not it.

Old 05-11-2018, 08:31 AM

42,867 posts, read 26,361,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
For Godsake, it says right on the first page of the pamphlet where it originated.

I can't wait for the next Malania scandal: "Malania Tends to White House Rose Garden, Declines to Plant Daisies and Violets -- Why Does She Hate Diversity??"
For Godsake that attribution was added AFTER the story about the plagiarism went public, it's real easy to find her pamphlet before that was added, just do some checking.

Old 05-11-2018, 08:35 AM

5,649 posts, read 5,977,341 times
Most leftists can hardly even speak our language properly, let alone speak 6 languages fluently like Melania can. I smell jealousy on their end.

Old 05-11-2018, 08:39 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,097,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
Most leftists can hardly even speak our language properly, let alone speak 6 languages fluently like Melania can. I smell jealousy on their end.
Got any evidence that Melania can speak 6 languages? I mean aside from her claim. She also claimed she had a college degree, but we know that's a lie as well.

Some video of her actually speaking these other languages fluently would be good. Instead, we have her speaking one or two words of greeting and then relying on translators for the rest.

More lies from those with the last name of Trump. That's a language the whole family speaks fluently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies