Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 07:37 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,222,313 times

Advertisements

I hope the Hawaii issue is revisited. It was never really closed satisfactorily.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2018, 07:41 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
The trolls are trolling. The narrative is falling apart. The louder the trolls become. Too many holes in the dam now and not enough troll fingers to hide it. The truth and narrative cannot be yoked no matter how hard you try.
Are you okay?

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 05-20-2018 at 07:55 PM..

Old 05-20-2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
I hope the Hawaii issue is revisited. It was never really closed satisfactorily.

Old 05-20-2018, 07:45 PM

413 posts, read 301,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
What do you mean "finally?"

He's been "hereby demanding" this right along.

He demanded that Obama's place of birth be investigated.

He demanded that the DOJ investigate whether or not Obama wiretapped him. DOJ said they could find no evidence to support Trump's bogus claim.

He demanded Sessions investigate Clinton, but Sessions said there had to be some "factual basis" to go on.

He demanded that the commission find evidence of 3 million illegal voters. They could find nothing and ended up disbanding.

Are you OK??!!

Old 05-20-2018, 07:48 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!
Demands? What is he, lord and king? Give me a break. Demands?

Shame he can't just do his job without jabbing at Hillary or Obama every damn day. Talk about a snowflake.

Old 05-20-2018, 07:51 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,103,522 times
Every investigation has to have at least some evidence that a crime may have been committed to be oprned. Is there any evidence? (I am really asking, not trying to prove a point.) Just feeling that "they are against me" is not evidence of a crime. If the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign because there was evidence of illegal election influence by Russia, then that is pursuing the evidence of a crime, and not a "political" reason. After all, Hillary's emails were investigated because there was reason to believe a crime might have been committed. That is proper. It is also proper to drop the case when investigation finds no crime.

Investigations also should not be undertaken for political reasons. There must be some evidence to make an investigation legally begin. I believe there was ample evidence to open an investigation into the campaign by Mueller.

Personally, I hope that the FBI/DOJ still has some people who are professional enough to open and pursue any investigations that are warrented by evidence. I also hope that they are professional enough to either prosecute or determine that no laws were broken and end any investigation.

Old 05-20-2018, 07:51 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo2000 View Post
You people have been "investigating " Obama since he was elected and yet you've found nothing. Just face the facts....Obama isn't the trashy,sleezy crook that your orange saviour is
Yeah, he’s just a brown trashy, sleezy crook

Old 05-20-2018, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
What do you mean "finally?"

He's been "hereby demanding" this right along.

He demanded that Obama's place of birth be investigated.

He demanded that the DOJ investigate whether or not Obama wiretapped him. DOJ said they could find no evidence to support Trump's bogus claim.

He demanded Sessions investigate Clinton, but Sessions said there had to be some "factual basis" to go on.

He demanded that the commission find evidence of 3 million illegal voters. They could find nothing and ended up disbanding.

Quote:
Are you OK??!!

Fine. Thanks for asking.

Was there something in that post you had trouble comprehending?

Old 05-20-2018, 07:56 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWGuzwj4DSs

Old 05-20-2018, 07:58 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Been whining since forever.
Who knew fascists could be so whiney.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies