Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 06:02 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,366,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Yep, and for the far-right, that's all that matters.

It's like how they pretend "The Wall" is just about illegals, when in reality it is about MAWA.
Still wondering how Trump got elected? People like you made it happen. Walls have been used for thousands of years all around the world but according to you liberals it's racist when it's done on Americas border.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2018, 07:01 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,822,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Still wondering how Trump got elected? People like you made it happen. Walls have been used for thousands of years all around the world but according to you liberals it's racist when it's done on Americas border.
Trump got elected because the Democrats vastly underestimated the unmitigated ignorance of people in the fly-over states and their susceptibility to lies and propaganda.

Old 06-03-2018, 07:40 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,279,929 times
Trump got elected because liberals have gotten to be.. well like the way Trump acts. They're not actually all that tolerant (a lot of them at least) and they're very insecure. They have no problem throwing their views in people's face but they can't take criticism (much like Trump) ... conservatives try to do common sense things like Scott Walker did in Wisconsin, reduce teacher pensions so the state doesn't end up like Illinois, and they rant like little kids and try to recall him. They are vicious and honestly do exactly what Trump does, they use character assassination to get their way. They're not used to anyone on the right actually calling them out and fighting back, so naturally they have lost their minds and can't stand Trump. I find it very amusing to watch the whole thing as a moderate.

It's not really the politicians themselves that do this, it's people within the media and Hollywood. Most politicians on both sides do have a sort of civility to their behavior because they know it's necessary to win elections. Another reason Trump won is because Bernie Sanders should have been the one to get the nomination. Any other candidate besides Hillary would have won. She's a elitist, snobby female dog and it's well documented what she's really like. They let her run because they feared running against her. It's very likely a democrat will win in 2020 because Trump is not really behaving himself.. unless Trump goes and legalizes marijuana on his election year, I don't see him getting another term. Republicans have to act a certain way to keep the democrat biased media from destroying them (democrats can get away with doing and saying things republicans can't, and this hypocracy is WELL DOCUMENTED,) and Trump is not really playing his cards that well.

Old 06-03-2018, 07:48 PM

62,889 posts, read 29,114,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Trump got elected because the Democrats vastly underestimated the unmitigated ignorance of people in the fly-over states and their susceptibility to lies and propaganda.

No, Trump got elected because Americans are sick of illegal aliens and our unsecured border. The Democrats underestimated the intelligence and wrath of Americans who oppose illegal immigration and open borders.

Old 06-03-2018, 07:50 PM

Typical race card pulling by the left. Opposing illegal immigration has nothing to do with race or skin color. It's about our laws and FYI, most legal immigrants are not white and we embrace legal immigration.

Old 06-03-2018, 08:05 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Typical race card pulling by the left. Opposing illegal immigration has nothing to do with race or skin color. It's about our laws and FYI, most legal immigrants are not white and we embrace legal immigration.
I would invite you to head over to one of the various white nationalist threads, where the Trump supporters are most definitely not embracing legal immigration of non-white non-christians.

Old 06-03-2018, 08:21 PM

30,254 posts, read 23,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_sWLGAKVmo

https://townhall.com/notebook/bethba...ember-n2486815

Can't say I am surprised though. Many liberals beloved elected officials such as Libby Schaff are big defenders of MS-13 and are very open about it.

Not only that but many millennial thrive on drama in my opinion and a relationship with a MS-13 cartel leader would be very interesting with all the drama.
Let them. Let them experience that wonderful world of illegal aliens in a gang that they so glorify. I bet they're back crying for their mommy in less than a month.

Old 06-04-2018, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
I would invite you to head over to one of the various white nationalist threads, where the Trump supporters are most definitely not embracing legal immigration of non-white non-christians.

And they would be among the minority of white Americans so what's your point? What does their support of Trump have to do with anything?

Old 06-04-2018, 07:15 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,770,890 times
LOL! I can think of two instances where MS-13 tricked girls into the woods and butchered them.

Have fun.

Old 06-04-2018, 08:58 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,281,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
I guess you’re well versed when it comes to ignorance. Trump barely campaigned in about 8 states that comprise the elitist liberal fools of the west and east coasts. He knew that they are so indoctrinated to the leftist, anti American dogma, it was a waste of time going there. So, your definition of ‘fly over’ states basically includes 80% of the country! That’s why you morons lost, and that’s why you will lose again in 2020. You believe that only 20% of the country deserves to have a say in who gets elected. Well, how did that attitude work out for you guys?

You can keep your 20%. I’ll be happy supporting the other 80%.

MAGA/KAG
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies