Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2018, 05:46 AM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yeah, like you right wingers are dreading the Mueller Report.
You are at least correct that the Mueller Report is nothing more than a group of angry butthurt Democrats attempting to overthrow the election results or influence the 2018 election to the Demonic Rats favor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2018, 05:49 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,556 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
You are at least correct that the Mueller Report is nothing more than a group of angry butthurt Democrats attempting to overthrow the election results or influence the 2018 election to the Demonic Rats favor.
You understand that the President appointed the man who appointed Mueller and that the Republican party controls congress( and therefore congressional reports) ????

Old 06-04-2018, 05:49 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
In other words... "it's the economy, stupid". It's reason Obama could not carry Clinton to victory...
That would make sense if the economy was doing bad in 2016, but it wasn't.

Old 06-04-2018, 05:54 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So, you guys are back to claiming the numbers before the election were fake, and that somehow Trump took us from 10% unemployment to 3.8 in a year.

Those tin hats the Trumpees wear are probably a little too tight and cutting off the blood supply to the brain. We can post chart after chart, showing how the economy improved steadily, and how the unemployment rate dropped rapidly, under Obama, but they think it was in the toilet until His Highness stepped onto that stage on Jan 20, 2017.

I tried to get them to admit that Obama did a lot of hard work, and he pulled us out of the recession, on another thread, and they found every excuse to dance around it. I have had more sensible conversations with 2 year olds, than I have with some of these Trump people.

Old 06-04-2018, 06:06 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
There are many reasons why HC lost, and am not going continue living in the past like many of you seem to wish.

HC was a failed candidate from the start, the DNC knew it and simply hoped things would somehow play out their way. They got even more secure when GOP nominated DT, that was a huge mistake.

Some of you keep going on as if the current economy is *ALL* the result of current administration; which simply is not true. No matter how much people like yourself and others want to rave, rant, condemn and otherwise tear down the Obama administration it did succeed in pulling this country back from an economic disaster nearly as great as the Depression. It also laid the foundation for an economy that has grown rather well over past several years. Not fast as many would have hoped, but there you are then.
#1 - Hillary is living in the past with her continuing tour of excuses. For me, understanding why things happen is not living in the past... it's called wisdom.

#2 - Total BS for you to claim HRC was a failed candidate. Nobody said that prior to the election.

Well you know what - maybe you're right. Maybe that's why CNN had to feed her debate questions ahead of time. Maybe that's why they had to hide her health problems. Maybe that's why she needed all of the entertainment stars to appear publicly with her... because she was flawed. You might be right, I may have to rethink that...

#3 - I understand Obama did not tank the economy. But I also understand that he held it back from doing what it is doing today with numerous regulations that were expensive and kept businesses off balance in not knowing what to expect.

Old 06-04-2018, 06:16 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You understand that the President appointed the man who appointed Mueller and that the Republican party controls congress( and therefore congressional reports) ????

You might as well take a hammer and hit yourself in the head. None of those facts mean anything to a Trumpee, all they know is their leader is being questioned, and how dare we do something like that ?

Old 06-04-2018, 06:18 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,556 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
you might as well take a hammer and hit yourself in the head. None of those facts mean anything to a trumpee, all they know is their leader is being questioned, and how dare we do something like that ?
lol

Old 06-04-2018, 06:19 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,961,631 times
Its probably a good thing that the Wall Street corporate democrats cant just run on a platform of "anti-Trump" and strong support for Wall Street. They need something else. Trump inherited a good global economy and unemployment at 4.5% but workers have seen wage stagnation for many decades while the economy has boomed. This decoupling of wages and economic growth is at the core of our problem and the reason people are losing trust in institutions. If Trump and the GOP decide to further weaken public finances in order to steal Social Security and Medicare money, then this increased suffering is probably needed in order for people to wake up and fight for pro-worker pro-labor union policies. The current road leads to pure oligarchy and that road is a death road for the middle class and poor in this country.

Old 06-04-2018, 06:19 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

If you believe voters are likely to give His Orangeness and the some kind of administration of his an automatic carte blanche just because the economy is doing well, may I interest you in a bridge? The historic and landmarked structure crosses the East River between Brooklyn and Manhattan.

In other words don't think that people will believe its raining because you are peeing on their shoes.
"Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

I'd BET you NEVER said that when the "blue wave" was predicted by so many!

I think you might be a bit biased!

I treat immature childish speak with the attention and credibility it DESERVES. "His Orangeness"

Old 06-04-2018, 06:23 AM

18,018 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Well - it's actually raining. Democrats are telling people it's the dog.

In other words... "it's the economy, stupid". It's reason Obama could not carry Clinton to victory... it would be the reason Trump/Republicans continued winning.
I heard the most beautiful kick in the neck to Barack Obama ever on Fox and Friends this morning.

I woke up to Dan Bongino highlighting Barack Obama's achievements...

- Massive tax hikes
- worst gdp rates when recovering from a recession in modern American history
- massive red tape imposed on America
- war on school choice
- war on religion
- weaponization of Government, IRS, Spygate Scandal
- blaming we Americans that we weren't ready for you and all of this.

Yeah, Democrats can ill-afford to watch Trump undo any much less all of this.

They are and have been blowing their respective head gaskets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies