Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 06:03 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Of course it's the worst thing she's ever done....what's worse than having your child killed?

Oh look! The typical hyperbole of alleging abortion kills a child.

Old 06-06-2018, 06:03 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Alongside people telling the bad effects of being raised by parents who didn't want them.

Osbourne made the wrong choice for herself, not a reason for others to be denied the ability to make their own choice.
I wonder how many "pro-choice" women tell their keepers that they murdered their potential brother or sister. I say, if you are so proud of your choice, tell your pre-schooler about your lifestyle choice.

Old 06-06-2018, 06:05 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
and yes Planned Parenthood has helped many young ladies carry on with their pregnancies.

Defund them and make abortions illegal -- you don't get rid of abortions -- you get rid of safe options for women and the opportunity for quality health care for those that may choose to carry on with their pregnancy.
PP does not offer prenatal care or delivery. They do not employ obstetricians.

So how do they "help young ladies carry out pregnancies?"

Another person with ZERO idea of what PP actually does.

Old 06-06-2018, 06:06 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Nonstarter argument used every time. As in, I'm going to kill that toddler on the corner because he's going to run in the street and get hit by a car. As in, I'm going to take wrong action because another wrong action will happen maybe, possibly if I don't. Add in all the infertile couples waiting for babies and there would be no lack of families to adopt the 330,000 babies PP kills every year. Dismembers them, counts their arms and legs and spines -- yes, that's an actual job at PP, counting dead baby parts -- to make sure that they sucked it all out, then put it in a bag and wait for the pick up guy to cart it all away.

PP primary function is abortions. Each facility has monthly quotas. They get bonuses if the surpass the quota. You need to really read up on their business practices, where they make their money and how their accounting is tallied.

At least understand what you are talking about.

Whew !!!!!! Some of you really have some VERY strange ideas.

Old 06-06-2018, 06:06 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Nonstarter argument used every time. As in, I'm going to kill that toddler on the corner because he's going to run in the street and get hit by a car. As in, I'm going to take wrong action because another wrong action will happen maybe, possibly if I don't. Add in all the infertile couples waiting for babies and there would be no lack of families to adopt the 330,000 babies PP kills every year. Dismembers them, counts their arms and legs and spines -- yes, that's an actual job at PP, counting dead baby parts -- to make sure that they sucked it all out, then put it in a bag and wait for the pick up guy to cart it all away.

PP primary function is abortions. Each facility has monthly quotas. They get bonuses if the surpass the quota. You need to really read up on their business practices, where they make their money and how their accounting is tallied.

At least understand what you are talking about.
And you need to provide facts from an unbiased source supporting your allegations.

Old 06-06-2018, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I wonder how many "pro-choice" women tell their keepers that they murdered their potential brother or sister. I say, if you are so proud of your choice, tell your pre-schooler about your lifestyle choice.
I always feel sickened when I see them with the pro-abortion signs with their little kids tagging along.

What the heck do they tell them? "Mommy believes its ok to kill babies, I *decided* to keep you so be d-mmed grateful you're here???"

Old 06-06-2018, 06:08 AM

Quote:
And you need to provide facts from an unbiased source supporting your allegations.
It's fact. Go spend some time and learn about the organization you are supporting.

Old 06-06-2018, 06:10 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,503,952 times
Right wing obsession with abortion is just unbelievable. An example: see the posts above. They believe women who go through abortion do it because somehow they love the feeling. They kind of plan it to have this unbelievable feeling - let's do something in bed and when there are signs in morning we'll go and find someone who can perform abortion and have even more fun

Quote:
Oh look! The typical hyperbole of alleging abortion kills a child.
If abortion didn't kill babies, women would still be pregnant after the procedure. /shrug/

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
Quote:
If abortion didn't kill babies, women would still be pregnant after the procedure. /shrug/
Fetus's aren't babies
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies