Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Sarah Huckabee Sanders stay or go?
She should acknowledge the false statement and stay in her job 11 5.02%
She doesn't need to acknowledge anything. Just move on and stay in her job. 121 55.25%
She should resign. 87 39.73%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 07:52 PM

27,567 posts, read 28,665,617 times

Advertisements

Several journalists at liberal news organizations should resign before there is any talk of Sarah Sanders resigning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2018, 07:57 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
When you are caught lying the best thing to do is apologize. I would write up my employees if they lied back in the day.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:07 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Huckleberry-Sanders is a civil servant answerable to the public.

Her duties do not include covering for tRump.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:59 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
In January, as is now known, President Trump's legal team acknowledged that Trump "dictated" the first misleading statement put out about his son's controversial 2016 meeting with Russians at Trump Tower.

In July last year, Jay Sekulow stated on four separate occasions that Trump had nothing to do with the letter and that it all came from Don Jr:

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/02/p...ans/index.html

Sarah Huckabee Sanders was also complicit at the time, stating:

We now know that Sanders statement then was false.

Yesterday she refused time and time again to acknowledge the false statement, instead turning on the press.

How can we ever trust that what she is saying is true if she refuses acknowledge that a previous statement was false? Should she resign?
She should resign. She goes out there everyday trying to defend Trump's insane tweets and lies he makes to make himself look good. It is her job to spin whatever he says or does in a positive way. But it also means she is condoning his lies. This is a hard job for anyone. She has young kids though. And that's why she should quit. You teach them not to lie yet her job is covering for the president's lies. I have nothing against her, she's doing her job....but she should get out.

Old 06-06-2018, 10:02 PM

10,764 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Trump has the 2 best females in the world, Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Nikki Haley.
I've never seen females do a better job than these.

Old 06-06-2018, 10:39 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Trump has the 2 best females in the world, Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Nikki Haley.
I've never seen females do a better job than these.
What would make either the best in the world, and especially Sarah Huckabee. All Sarah does is fight with the press as she tries to walk back or smooth over things Trump have said. These ladies are not in competition against the world, so why best in the world. Even being best in the country would be a stretch.

Old 06-07-2018, 05:01 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Sarah Huckabee Sanders was interviewed by Chris Cuomo last night. I thought on a one to one basis she might relax and tell the truth but actually she was far worse even than she is on the podium..She very uptight, refused to answer a single question and went into attack mode. It was painful to watch. She came across as nervous, uncomfortable and angry. I changed my mind, I think she should resign for her own sanity.

Old 06-07-2018, 05:15 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Sarah Huckabee Sanders was interviewed by Chris Cuomo last night. I thought on a one to one basis she might relax and tell the truth but actually she was far worse even than she is on the podium..She very uptight, refused to answer a single question and went into attack mode. It was painful to watch. She came across as nervous, uncomfortable and angry. I changed my mind, I think she should resign for her own sanity.

Anyone that could stand up there and comfortably lie the way she does, is already a sociopath..... with no qualms about lying….just like Trump has none!

Sociopath Definition: Extremely Antisocial, No Conscience ...

https://www.healthyplace.com/personality-disorders/sociopath/...
The word sociopath is a familiar one, yet it can be difficult to define sociopath. A simple definition of sociopath is someone who possesses the sociopathic characteristics of having no conscience and is tremendously antisocial. While indeed accurate, that definition falls a bit short.

Old 06-07-2018, 07:29 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,031,329 times
I'm not interested in the musings causing the OP to imagine Ms. Sanders resigning, but if those on the left perceive she should, she shouldn't. Obviously, she's doing a very good job, causing their heads to explode and hair to catch fire.

Old 06-07-2018, 08:12 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59fSNgLBzMs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies