Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2018, 08:45 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post

The only real issue is Big Pharma and the evangelicals :/
Agreed they would fight this with whatever it took to over turn it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2018, 08:46 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
None of this would have happened had Sessions not recused himself from the Russia investigation. Thankfully for the rest of us, he did. I hope he is not, once again, just blowing hot air. The problem with Trump is he is always saying some crazy sh*t and no one knows what is true and what is just BS.

Old 06-08-2018, 08:48 PM

17,344 posts, read 11,285,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Agreed they would fight this with whatever it took to over turn it.
There are enough liberals and moderates in the House and Senate to pass this if it starts getting traction. Beside, all they will do is give it over to the states and let the states decide individually and states have already been doing that without anyone stopping them.

10,681 posts, read 6,117,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Woot woot. Let’s go Trump, take a hike Sessions. The federal gov could use the revenue and it would hurt the cartels
I guess we can all agree that the Keebler can step off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Finally someone speaks the truth. It seems Trump haters care even more about hating him than even making pot legal.....interesting.
I'm sure Trump doesn't care one way or the other about pot. He's doing what he said he would do during his campaign and yes, like it or not he's done quite a bit he promised he would including dismantling many things Obama put into place. If not, the left wouldn't despise him so much.
And that's exactly right. Other than destructing every bit of genuine, tangible legislation put forth by the previous administration, he has done nothing, other than give tax breaks to billionaires.

And that's all that matters to his legion of fans, the same kind you find at pro wrestling events.

Old 06-08-2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
And that's exactly right. Other than destructing every bit of genuine, tangible legislation put forth by the previous administration, he has done nothing, other than give tax breaks to billionaires.

And that's all that matters to his legion of fans, the same kind you find at pro wrestling events.
So you'd rather talk again and again about how much you hate Trump than try to do anything positive regarding legalizing pot on the Federal level. I get it.

Some people can't get over their hatred long enough to support the man for something the vast majority of Americans want.

Old 06-08-2018, 08:55 PM

Quote:
So you'd rather talk again and again about how much you hate Trump than try to do anything positive regarding legalizing pot on the Federal level. I get it.
I've donated money to a very worthwhile organization that is working to convince legislators to legalize marijuana. What have you done?

And, for the record, I don't smoke marijuana.

Marijuana Policy Project

Old 06-08-2018, 09:01 PM

Quote:
I've donated money to a very worthwhile organization that is working to convince legislators to legalize marijuana. What have you done?

And, for the record, I don't smoke marijuana.

Marijuana Policy Project
Neither do I and I haven't supported any organization to legalize pot because I don't care about it. It doesn't change the point I made.

Old 06-08-2018, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Neither do I and I haven't supported any organization to legalize pot because I don't care about it. It doesn't change the point I made.
Trump is still an idiot, regardless of this decision, which was made to spite Sessions, NOT because it was in the best interests of anyone.

Trump is not going to do anything unless it either benefits him directly, or indirectly, or because it spites his enemies. How long is it going to take you to realize this?

Old 06-08-2018, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Trump is still an idiot, regardless of this decision, which was made to spite Sessions, NOT because it was in the best interests of anyone.

Trump is not going to do anything unless it either benefits him directly, or indirectly, or because it spites his enemies. How long is it going to take you to realize this?
You'll have to bicker by yourself because this is an issue I really don't care about. I made my point about putting some hatred aside to support him on this if that's what you want. That's all. I know you won't stop until you've had the last word.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies