Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 09:35 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times

Advertisements

Has CNN destroyed The Left? Sure looks like it. The kooky headlines, the "gotcha" questions, the tramp down of CNN by both Sarah Sanders and Donald Trump. And tonight Jim Acosta yelled a question at Kim Jung Un.

But who would have thought they were going to take The Democratic Party with them?
Tonight, Chris Cuomo's new show was ignored by everyone. And LOOK at all the nutty thread titles we are getting right here on CD. No one can possibly believe the nonsense Lefties try to push, but on they go. Everything but Trump is an alien. Maybe that was suggested, too; I just missed it.

If The Left has not been destroyed, their ability to reason has.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2018, 09:51 PM

7,728 posts, read 12,622,010 times
I think tonight the left made it abaundantly clear where their allegiance and priorities lie. And it's nowhere close with the United States of America or legitimate world peace. I read dozens of comments from independents and libertarians disgusted with their attitudes on the summit. And this after the Robert DeNiro, Samantha Bee, and Bill Maher fiasco. This will not go over well for them at the midterms.

Old 06-11-2018, 09:58 PM

17,307 posts, read 12,251,233 times
Has this destroyed Fox News?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf8Uu53x0d8

I don't have cable so don't watch either can't imagine many my age(tail end of gen X) do. Doubt either will be able to survive as is on web traffic alone once the older tv watching generation dies off.

Old 06-11-2018, 10:05 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post

I don't have cable so don't watch either can't imagine many my age(tail end of gen X) do. Doubt either will be able to survive as is on web traffic alone once the older tv watching generation dies off.
Incredible.

Old 06-11-2018, 10:06 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Has CNN destroyed The Left? Sure looks like it. The kooky headlines, the "gotcha" questions, the tramp down of CNN by both Sarah Sanders and Donald Trump. And tonight Jim Acosta yelled a question at Kim Jung Un.

But who would have thought they were going to take The Democratic Party with them?
Tonight, Chris Cuomo's new show was ignored by everyone. And LOOK at all the nutty thread titles we are getting right here on CD. No one can possibly believe the nonsense Lefties try to push, but on they go. Everything but Trump is an alien. Maybe that was suggested, too; I just missed it.

No bc the only people who have a problem using CNN as a news source are the gullible, barely-literate degenerates that cheer on little children being stripped from their parents at the border ie the Trump base.

Old 06-11-2018, 10:07 PM

1,057 posts, read 868,196 times
People still watch CNN?

Old 06-11-2018, 10:09 PM

1,057 posts, read 868,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
No bc the only people who have a problem using CNN as a news source are the gullible, barely-literate degenerates that cheer on little children being stripped from their parents at the border ie the Trump base.
And you wonder why trump won lol.

Old 06-11-2018, 10:12 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post

Sadly, not surprising.

Thanks for posting.

Old 06-11-2018, 10:12 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,146,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by -thomass View Post
People still watch CNN?
I think it's mostly for the excitement of picking the winners of the next fake news awards.

Old 06-11-2018, 10:13 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post

Did you have a point or is this really just another liberal bashing hate thread?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies