Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2018, 05:22 AM

59,113 posts, read 27,340,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
A Trump crowd chanting "CNN Sucks!!!"?

That alone is almost enough make me to hit the CNN YouTube channels subscribe button!!!

Almost

Unfortunately, I don't wanna be hit by dozens upon dozens of videos every day, so I'll simply visit them more. Either way, their CNN-bashing only adds to CNN's credibility in my eyes

"their CNN-bashing only adds to CNN's credibility in my eyes"

"You can FOOL some of the people ALL of the time" as they say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2018, 05:22 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,632,022 times
Facts are FOX news is Trumps favorite station. I am sure that he visits other stations to see how bad they are talking about him. He used to be calling in to Morining Joe before he got elected. They got tired of him monopolizing their show. Trump got his feelings hurt and CNN said things about him also. Trump wants these stations to believe in his innocence. Seems the only station drinking the Kool Aid is FOX. They will agree with Trump at any cost. This is pathetic for a President of the United States to be calling in to a TV station in the mornings just to get a pat on the head and an “atta boy”. I guess he feels the love at these Rallies he thrives on the attention.

Old 06-21-2018, 05:24 AM

12,906 posts, read 15,666,651 times
I tuned in for a few minutes and I had to look away.

There was some point where Trump was sitting at a desk and there was a guy sitting next to him talking. I think he was some politician from Duluth. This guy talking looked so deranged that I had to flip the channels a few times to another one televising it to be sure I wasn't watching some SNL skit or something. It was the most bizarre thing I've watch. Trump sitting next to him didn't look much better but, yeah, when you're more bizarre than Trump at a speech or rally, that's saying something.

Old 06-21-2018, 05:30 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,848,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I watched every minute of it. It was so nice to actually hear POSITIVE things about America from our President! I could not get thru 5 minutes of an Obummer speech during his 8 years of "hate and change". It is also nice to hear a President not constantly stutter while reading a script from one of his dope smoking writers, and constantly refering to himself 60 times an hour..

Thank you President Trump for doing an awesome job and actually KEEPING YOUR PROMISES to the American people!
Yeah, Our Dear Leader never refers to himself.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/52260768-post3.html
Well except almost constantly beginning with his first speech at the CIA when he attempted to brag about the crowd size.

Old 06-21-2018, 05:32 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Trump at tonight's rally in Minnesota:

"Do you ever notice they always call the other side...the elite? Why are they elite? I have a much better apartment than they do. I'm smarter than they are...I became president and they didn't."

- Can't stop laughing....
But I bet the crowd roared.

He is the elitist of the elite. And they have no clue. They think he's one of them --- LOLOLOL

Old 06-21-2018, 05:33 AM

59,113 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Ok kool aid drinkers. I know you love your Imperial Leader and would love to have him as your President for LIFE. The man is a con man and Liar. Who needs to have Rallies after they are elected? The Liar in chief has a problem. Why blame Democrats? He is such a child he cannot accept blame for anything. How many Lies has he told so far? Most of you retired Republicans, have you realized that Your Liar in Chief who promised he would never touch Medicare or Social Security now wants to cut your benefits to balance the budget? Another Lie. It will be refreshing to get some Democrats in to push back against this tyrant.
"Who needs to have Rallies after they are elected?"

Ask Obama. Oh, wait, he couldn't fill a small NY nightclub.

It is Trump's way of going DIRECTLY to the people WITHOUT the LSM filtering, distorting and flat out IGNORING the things they DON'T want their viewers to know about.

90% of what the big 3 aired about Trump was negative in his 1st year.

I have said MANY times, it NOT just what the media reports BUT what they DON"T report.

One of the biggest news stories of the year was the 2 hearings in congress with the FBI IG and the LSM gave very little, some not a word, about it.

Then the libs claim to be "informed"!

We see it on here a lot by many libs that are totally IGNORANT of what is going.

Old 06-21-2018, 05:41 AM

4,865 posts, read 4,183,676 times
That is not the report I got. My husband is in Duluth for work and he said most people in town he saw were yelling jeers at him. Trump is very good at staging rallies with his cult followers but don't think for a second he is welcome in Duluth. Or most of America for that matter.

Old 06-21-2018, 05:45 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

It is Trump's way of going DIRECTLY to the people WITHOUT the LSM filtering, distorting and flat out IGNORING the things they DON'T want their viewers to know about.

90% of what the big 3 aired about Trump was negative in his 1st year.

I have said MANY times, it NOT just what the media reports BUT what they DON"T report.

One of the biggest news stories of the year was the 2 hearings in congress with the FBI IG and the LSM gave very little, some not a word, about it.

Then the libs claim to be "informed"!

We see it on here a lot by many libs that are totally IGNORANT of what is going.

Oh, wait!

HE actually won a majority of the vote! TWICE!

Oh, wait!

HE actually drew an inaugural crowd that still burns Donny's butt!

Old 06-21-2018, 05:56 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,970,933 times
The man never tires of celebrating himself.

Old 06-21-2018, 05:58 AM

12,906 posts, read 15,666,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

The Don still hasn't recovered from his flaccid "performance" at his inauguration. Heck, the Washington Caps hockey team drew a much larger crowd than his historically low-attended inauguration.

His rallies are meant to boost his ego.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies