Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2018, 07:31 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
It is also aimed at a policy which should never have been put in place.

be mad at the right people, not the current administration for enforcing the law.

Old 06-24-2018, 07:59 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,391,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Ripping kids from their parents and caging them.
Just like Obama did, but you radical lunatics had no problem then because your media masters never let you know!

This whole fake outrage is NOT going to help the DNC come November; quite the opposite, so enjoy THAT!

Old 06-24-2018, 08:29 AM

10,468 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I say let it continue. The left doesn't get that the country doesn't buy into such savage antics. They will continue to push so far to where voters are turned off by the foolishness.
But they are now going after law enforcement, border patrol units and their families. And I seriously think if a family gets killed because of this, it's time for democratic leaders to start condemning these acts, and if they don't, the I say roll in Martial Law and treat them as the terrorists that they are.

Old 06-24-2018, 08:35 AM

9,511 posts, read 4,344,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
May she never have another peaceful minute.

Please remind me when mobs converged on the homes of Obama's cabinet members? I'll wait.

The left has devolved into a bunch of shameless savages. I didn't vote for Trump, but it will be a very, very long time before I vote for a Democrat. They - and you - need to disown this kind of 3rd world behavior. For shame.

Old 06-24-2018, 08:35 AM

10,468 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
true enough but at some point that peaceful protest becomes disturbing the peace, and turns into misdemeanor. and what these people were doing went way past mere disturbing the peace.
You are right. And then the police can sweep in, arrest them and slap a felon on their jacket, and then they can't vote! I like this, the dems are digging their own grave.

Old 06-24-2018, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVA_guy View Post
Northern Virginia isn't that large of a region, people here know where pretty much all of the people in the Trump administration live.

I have far more sympathy for kids being separated from their parents, to be quite honest.

I assume you were equally sympathetic when Obama did precisely the same thing? Why are savage mob-driven antics OK when Trump does something, but not when the left does it? There's a word for this mentality. It starts with an "H".

Old 06-24-2018, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
She is part of the problem and her boss created it.
Can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen.

What problem? Please explain. Be specific. Oh, and make sure that the alleged "problem" isn't long-standing US policy that pre-dated the Trump administration. This should be interesting.

Old 06-24-2018, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Nothing wrong with a peaceful protest. It's our right.

A mob converging on a personal residence is over the line and you know it. Stop being obtuse.

Old 06-24-2018, 08:43 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Don't police arrest people for creating a public nuisance?

Old 06-24-2018, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qartaxin View Post
I sympathize with the children and I agree they shouldn't be separated from their families they should instead be deported together. What I don't get about all this outrage is that why aren't these activists protesting outside Obama's home where these same policies were used? Or Bush? Even Clinton who signed it into law? Something just seems really political faux about some of this rage. I also don't agree with bullying government officials over something like those who are breaking the law there are many other far more important reasons to scream outside someone's home such as the senseless wars being waged by the US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Not really.

Yes, really. Perhaps you should get your news from somewhere besides The Huffington Post. Similarly, Pelosi defended MS-13 when Trump rightfully referred to them as animals. The left needs to get over TDS or they will they will walking around after the next presidential election looking dumbfounded and wondering what happened. Did you not learn ANYTHING from the 2016 election? For Pete's sake, the Dems were beaten by Donald friggin' Trump. If that's not a wake up call, I don't know what is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies