Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2018, 02:40 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,591,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I really would not comment on that.
Yet you think Trump is worthy of support when the man can't even give a clear speech?

Old 07-09-2018, 02:49 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,662,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyrallnamestaken View Post
Fake news is defined by any news organization other than Fox.

When the news is censored so that nothing negative is reported about Trump, I think the Russians are already here.

I get that people are angry and that's why they voted for Trump. The rest of the people will have a hard time liking Trump. He tends to say things that are rude and mean. And he personally attacks people. Unfortunately all this is dividing the country even more. I don't have to watch the news. I can just read Trumps' tweets - no fake news there. He likes to defend every decision he makes no matter how harsh are cruel his words are.

Whether you like Trump or not, dividing the country is not a smart move. I'm worried about what is happening in this country. All the anger and hatred can't be our future.
Yes, people are very angry about some things. Everyone seems to be angry. Angry about different things. So they chose an angry, crude speaking person who attacks people verbally. Feels good, I guess.

Why are people so angry? Anger stems from unhappiness. Why so much unhappiness? Maybe that's the big question.

These angry people are looking for a scapegoat. Maybe it's that rotten woman on welfare. Or that guy on disability. Or maybe all people on welfare or disability are cheaters. And maybe they caused it themselves so they are to blame. Slackers, that's what they are. They don't deserve anything. I'm not a slacker so I deserve more. More, more, more. More MONEY and more STUFF. AND, the government is not going to steal my MONEY to help those people. MONEY. Love of MONEY.

Old 07-09-2018, 03:03 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Obama was just as divisive. He only did it in a cool, calculating way. Completely polite and gentleman-like, but ultimately venomous.

Different President, different strategy
That is among the most absurd things imaginable to make as a claim..... Maybe one needs to go back and actually pay attention to what Republican Administration Embroiled us in, which was a run away stock market that swindled and misled many nations to buy securities that promoted a sham of a rating, as well as the ultimate crash of the economy and massive damage to banking and the lives of people. All while having to deal the results of a Republican led war raging in two countries and promoting conflict in every Muslim nations that it could, trying to force feed western democracy into autocratic system that function under Religious based legal justice system.

Obama has to not only rebuild diplomacy, he first had to repair broken relations where other nations had been put under strong arm duress to back a misguided invasion upon and and within Iraq.

Obama worked to get people's home stabilized, while Republican wanted to blame it on the wrong people and smear minorities, without even a though to the white society who traded up to home they could not afford, based on jobs that were no more stable than any other jobs, which resulted to see massive lay off.
Then when Obama got the economy off its knee's as usual... PEOPLE, maintaly Republican went right back into the standard "SELECTIVE AMNESIA MODE"....

When Obama said, lets promote Change... the Right Winger White Society..nearly went crazy at the mere thought of giving up the historical and habitual system of white privilege, and could not digest to even consider the element of full circle equality, which includes equality in all opportunity and the opportunity being open for all to gain economic equilibrium... and they did not only detest the minority, they detested the immigrant, and the poor whites never figured it out, that the well to do whites have absolutely no interest in being mixed and mingled with the poor whites in their communities, in their jobs, or their economic status circles... All they did know is they can feed anything to the "poor whites", because poor whites always want to find someone to blame for their condition, but they have been groomed NEVER to blame it on the wealthy, who truly create the havoc and destroy the economic potential of the poor, whether that poor is black or whites. They use the poor whites like "pawns"... as being good provocateurs, and they are disposable tools unto the wealthy and the economically elite, who use them by and through a skilled process to promote race based havoc and political chaos, while the wealthy fleece the entire nation and dominate the political administration. That's why people like Trump can get up and say the most outlandish and crazed stuff, and feed his base the most vile things to ensure their bias and madness is at a fever pitch... and the wealthy simply "reshape the means to increase their ability to fleece the people and the nations even more so".

Trump even told them, he liked the uneducated, and he told them how foolish they can be led, when he said he could shoot someone of Times Square and they'd follow him still.... and they took it as a compliment, when by every element of intent, he was telling them how foolish they are and how easily they can be led to violate their own sense of morality and humanity. He continues to do it with his inhumane policies and acts... and they still can't get out of the trance to see beyond the delusion of thinking they will get to recreate the 1950's. Its no different than how Hitler led people into the madness and the people under Hitler pretended to be blind, and made excuses for Hitler, as their means to support the inhumanity they were well aware of. Hitler told them, he'd make their lives better and give them something, that he never had any intent to give them a darn thing, other than hell and a hard way to go, and full on intimidation if they opened their mouth in response to it. The masses cowered down to it, and then when Germany was free of Hitler, many stood looking like a 100% imbecile, and started to plead that they did not know, of the vile atrocity that Hitler was done... Yet, they were covered in the ash from the bodies Hitler, burned, and they pretend they did not know what the ash was or where it came from.

Trump has gather his pointers for Hitler... knowing to make the Lie so grand and continue it so often, until the people forget the truth and believe in the Lie..... and we can see them all over the place, defending their support of the "Grand Lie" and the Malice within the acts and conduct of the Liar....

American has seen it before.. it was the same "pawn mentality" post Civil War all over the south, they pretend they did not know about the real cruelty of slavery, while all they cared about was trying to hang on to their jobs as indentured servants and share croppers... and would accept anything including becoming even more racist minded, to hang on to such. They were fleeced every year, like sheep being lined up and shaved.

Old 07-09-2018, 04:48 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,605,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
So, are you saying the Jews deserved to be culled by the Germans in the Second World War?

Many of them were highly educated. Artists, teachers, doctors and such. Real contributors to society. But they were physically weaker than the Germans who killed them.

Are you saying this was the law of nature? Survival of the fittest?

I am not trying to catch you out. It's a serious question. Did they deserve to die as weak, and freaks?

Actually, you just said it.

Old 07-09-2018, 04:57 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,095,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Yet you think Trump is worthy of support when the man can't even give a clear speech?
Not in the least posting one example of nonsense from a man who defeated EVERYONE to win the Presidency speaks for itself.

Old 07-09-2018, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Trump supporters are staggeringly delusional.
Actually millions of us are quite successful in many areas of endeavor. The fact that you cannot accept this is an indication that it is not we who are deluded.

Old 07-09-2018, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
That is among the most absurd things imaginable to make as a claim..... Maybe one needs to go back and actually pay attention to what Republican Administration Embroiled us in, which was a run away stock market that swindled and misled many nations to buy securities that promoted a sham of a rating, as well as the ultimate crash of the economy and massive damage to banking and the lives of people. All while having to deal the results of a Republican led war raging in two countries and promoting conflict in every Muslim nations that it could, trying to force feed western democracy into autocratic system that function under Religious based legal justice system.

Obama has to not only rebuild diplomacy, he first had to repair broken relations where other nations had been put under strong arm duress to back a misguided invasion upon and and within Iraq.

Obama worked to get people's home stabilized, while Republican wanted to blame it on the wrong people and smear minorities, without even a though to the white society who traded up to home they could not afford, based on jobs that were no more stable than any other jobs, which resulted to see massive lay off.
Then when Obama got the economy off its knee's as usual... PEOPLE, maintaly Republican went right back into the standard "SELECTIVE AMNESIA MODE"....

When Obama said, lets promote Change... the Right Winger White Society..nearly went crazy at the mere thought of giving up the historical and habitual system of white privilege, and could not digest to even consider the element of full circle equality, which includes equality in all opportunity and the opportunity being open for all to gain economic equilibrium... and they did not only detest the minority, they detested the immigrant, and the poor whites never figured it out, that the well to do whites have absolutely no interest in being mixed and mingled with the poor whites in their communities, in their jobs, or their economic status circles... All they did know is they can feed anything to the "poor whites", because poor whites always want to find someone to blame for their condition, but they have been groomed NEVER to blame it on the wealthy, who truly create the havoc and destroy the economic potential of the poor, whether that poor is black or whites. They use the poor whites like "pawns"... as being good provocateurs, and they are disposable tools unto the wealthy and the economically elite, who use them by and through a skilled process to promote race based havoc and political chaos, while the wealthy fleece the entire nation and dominate the political administration. That's why people like Trump can get up and say the most outlandish and crazed stuff, and feed his base the most vile things to ensure their bias and madness is at a fever pitch... and the wealthy simply "reshape the means to increase their ability to fleece the people and the nations even more so".

Trump even told them, he liked the uneducated, and he told them how foolish they can be led, when he said he could shoot someone of Times Square and they'd follow him still.... and they took it as a compliment, when by every element of intent, he was telling them how foolish they are and how easily they can be led to violate their own sense of morality and humanity. He continues to do it with his inhumane policies and acts... and they still can't get out of the trance to see beyond the delusion of thinking they will get to recreate the 1950's. Its no different than how Hitler led people into the madness and the people under Hitler pretended to be blind, and made excuses for Hitler, as their means to support the inhumanity they were well aware of. Hitler told them, he'd make their lives better and give them something, that he never had any intent to give them a darn thing, other than hell and a hard way to go, and full on intimidation if they opened their mouth in response to it. The masses cowered down to it, and then when Germany was free of Hitler, many stood looking like a 100% imbecile, and started to plead that they did not know, of the vile atrocity that Hitler was done... Yet, they were covered in the ash from the bodies Hitler, burned, and they pretend they did not know what the ash was or where it came from.

Trump has gather his pointers for Hitler... knowing to make the Lie so grand and continue it so often, until the people forget the truth and believe in the Lie..... and we can see them all over the place, defending their support of the "Grand Lie" and the Malice within the acts and conduct of the Liar....

American has seen it before.. it was the same "pawn mentality" post Civil War all over the south, they pretend they did not know about the real cruelty of slavery, while all they cared about was trying to hang on to their jobs as indentured servants and share croppers... and would accept anything including becoming even more racist minded, to hang on to such. They were fleeced every year, like sheep being lined up and shaved.
Obama was a turned traitor to our nation as it was conceived to be.

Old 07-09-2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Obama was a turned traitor to our nation as it was conceived to be.
I won't even try and enlighten you.... you quoted what you did not understand even in the least of ways; So... by all means, wallow in the Right Wing Spins, indulge the Selective Amnesia and be content in CONFABULATIONS....

Old 07-09-2018, 05:22 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,591,993 times
Quote:
Not in the least posting one example of nonsense from a man who defeated EVERYONE to win the Presidency speaks for itself.
One example? That is the way he talks, and I doubt he knows even in his own mind what he said.

https://www.npr.org/sections/13.7/20...ponses-to-them

Some quotes:
"Now, you know, I was a good student. I always hear about the elite. You know, the elite. They're elite? I went to better schools than they did. I was a better student than they were. I live in a bigger, more beautiful apartment, and I live in the White House, too, which is really great."

"The words were perfect. They only take out anything they can think of, and for the most part, all they do is complain. But they don't put on those words. And they don't put on me saying those words."

"But, you know, they all said, Mr. President, your speech was so good last night, please, please, Mr. President don't mention any names. So I won't. I won't. No I won't vote -- one vote away, I will not mention any names. Very presidential, isn't' it? Very presidential."
And WTH is this??:
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”
THAT was ONE sentence. Now try and tell us what he said????

Old 07-09-2018, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Actually millions of us are quite successful in many areas of endeavor. The fact that you cannot accept this is an indication that it is not we who are deluded.
Greed by any means without regard for anyone or anything has long been suitable to some people, until it becomes Avarice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies