Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 11:43 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Obama has been silent about trump. So what are you talking about.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d695be759d62

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/31/obam...l-for-him.html

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...uts-his-legacy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2018, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Just wait until Trump is out of office. There will be no peaceful transition with him. He will constantly tweet derogatory things about our next president and call them inept. He will go on and on about what a great president he was versus them

Old 06-30-2018, 12:18 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 3 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,600,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
For all you lefty posters..trigger warning..I might upset your "fee fee's". Here is the latest HILLARY OBSESSION THREAD

Hillary Refuses To Condemn The Left Becoming ‘Uncivil’

Hmm..doesn't that make Hillary guilty of SEDITION?
The only thing my "fee fee's" are upset over is the …. wait for it...

..the quality of research done by the Daily Caller about the "deplorables" remark.

Any half-way dedicated politics geek searching YouTube can find out that she called only half of Trump's supporters "deplorables". I don't take that literally but a simple arbitrary remark that could be "well, under half, but half the fervent Trump supporters are deplorables". If you say Trump's not literal with his most outrageous statements, then I can say the same thing about Clinton's. Funny how that works. If you take Clinton literally, then I can take Trump literally. If not, then why not? The point being: Clinton never said all, or even the vast majority of Trump supporters were "deplorables". Don't take my word for it. just look at this CBS News video (or don't believe the video, IF you think CBS is so crass as to digitally edit her lips and voice. But that's ultimately your call you make for yourself.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCHJVE9trSM

Also, I'm a Clinton supporter ONLY relative to Trump (or Cruz). I'm definitely more Bernie than Hillary, as an aside. I also don't like her "uncivil" remark because incivility is just gasoline on the fire.Too bad for you I'm not a Clinton(s)-worshiper the way so many on C-D are Trump-worshipers. I presented my evidence above and my interpretation of the evidence, and that's sufficient enough for me. Ball's in your court now.

Old 06-30-2018, 12:40 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Just wait until Trump is out of office. There will be no peaceful transition with him. He will constantly tweet derogatory things about our next president and call them inept. He will go on and on about what a great president he was versus them

there has been no peaceful transition this time around. the left STILL cant accept that trump won the election. they are STILL trying to get rid of trump.

as for trump tweeting anything about the next administration, are you suggesting that somehow he loses his right to free speech when h eleaves office just because he was president?

Quote:
Obama has been silent about trump. So what are you talking about.

really?

https://www.mediaite.com/online/obam...r-is-powerful/

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...A5&FORM=VDQVAP

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...5287&FORM=VIRE

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/u...ation-ban.html

Old 06-30-2018, 12:43 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
HDS is strong with this one.

Old 06-30-2018, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
there has been no peaceful transition this time around. the left STILL cant accept that trump won the election. they are STILL trying to get rid of trump.

as for trump tweeting anything about the next administration, are you suggesting that somehow he loses his right to free speech when h eleaves office just because he was president?
I agree, but I still found Natalie's post bemusing.

Your search for links was more fruitful than mine.

Old 06-30-2018, 01:33 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 3 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,600,682 times
Quote:
The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library, by Trevor Noah and John Meacham. Guaranteed to be cited by future psychologists, historians, and political scientists.

Old 06-30-2018, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library, by Trevor Noah and John Meacham. Guaranteed to be cited by future psychologists, historians, and political scientists.

The number of nicknames/monikers Trump has bestowed upon others can't be even remotely close to the number of nicknames/monikers others have bestowed upon him.

Heck, the number bestowed upon him by others that alone just have to do with his being orange has to alone be greater than the total number he has bestowed upon others.

Old 06-30-2018, 04:49 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
For all you lefty posters..trigger warning..I might upset your "fee fee's". Here is the latest HILLARY OBSESSION THREAD

Hillary Refuses To Condemn The Left Becoming ‘Uncivil’

Hmm..doesn't that make Hillary guilty of SEDITION?

Wait for, "Why are all you repubs so obsessed with hillary?"

Every time she opens her mouth in public we talk about it the the libs complain that we talk about her.

As we have said SHUT UP and we will NOT talk abort her.

Old 06-30-2018, 04:55 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Wasn't it Hillary and Obama that were pounding the podiums telling us how important it was for our democracy to have a peaceful transition of power?? but of course that was when they all thought she was a shoe in.

The Dems are really showing how hypocritical and ugly they can be.

Wasn't it Hillary and Obama that were pounding the podiums telling us how important it was to re-establish good relations with Russia? Remember the infamous re-set button and Obama heard when he didn't know we could hear, " I will be in a better position after the election"

But NO, Trump is evil, a traitor, should be impeached etc. for trying to do that same thing not only with Russian but China and North Korea etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies