Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2018, 03:46 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
For all you lefty posters..trigger warning..I might upset your "fee fee's". Here is the latest HILLARY OBSESSION THREAD

Hillary Refuses To Condemn The Left Becoming ‘Uncivil’

Hmm..doesn't that make Hillary guilty of SEDITION?
What upsets me - or, rather, saddens me - is this example of how often Hillary-haters like you are crude, vulgar, ignorant, and over-the-edge.

Are you seriously suggesting, with a straight face, that Hillary condemn the left for being uncivil, when not only does Trump exemplify the most uncivil president in history, but you yourself can't even post civilly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2018, 04:04 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
What upsets me - or, rather, saddens me - is this example of how often Hillary-haters like you are crude, vulgar, ignorant, and over-the-edge.

Are you seriously suggesting, with a straight face, that Hillary condemn the left for being uncivil, when not only does Trump exemplify the most uncivil president in history, but you yourself can't even post civilly?
Amen to that.

Old 06-30-2018, 04:25 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Amen to that.

so trump supporters are rude, crude and lewd, but we dont have violent protests, we dont beat people up just because they disagree with us, where as the left gets out into people faces, breaks windows, burns cars, beats people up when they disagree, and somehow us conservatives are the uncivilized ones here?

Old 06-30-2018, 06:14 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
What a rude and vulgar title.
To match the disgusting human being

Old 06-30-2018, 06:19 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
so trump supporters are rude, crude and lewd, but we dont have violent protests, we dont beat people up just because they disagree with us, where as the left gets out into people faces, breaks windows, burns cars, beats people up when they disagree, and somehow us conservatives are the uncivilized ones here?
Charlottesville.

Old 06-30-2018, 06:33 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
For all you lefty posters..trigger warning..I might upset your "fee fee's". Here is the latest HILLARY OBSESSION THREAD

Hillary Refuses To Condemn The Left Becoming ‘Uncivil’

Hmm..doesn't that make Hillary guilty of SEDITION?
The only ones that seem to be triggered are you right wingers who are obsessed with Hillary's ever word and move.
She has been politically irrelevant for about 19 months now but I know it's hard for some of you who have HDS (Hillary Derangement Syndrome) to let go of your hatred.
I suggest therapy.

Old 06-30-2018, 06:53 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
No one cares about Hillary Clinton. Why do people keep bringing her up?
Gee, tough one.

Could it be because she hasn't SHUT HER MOUTH since Nov 2016?

Old 06-30-2018, 07:16 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Charlottesville.

that was a bunch of intolerant radical idiots on both sides that went after each other, and dont try to say otherwise.neither side was in truth part of the mainstream.

Old 06-30-2018, 08:04 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Don't be silly, that was just if they won.
Don't you mean when they won?

Old 06-30-2018, 08:10 PM

2,768 posts, read 1,583,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Sorry, Trump supporters are as obsessed with.. blah blah blah.
Oh, the irony.

As if half the country and much of the world is not obsessed with Trump...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies