Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2018, 08:02 AM

16,912 posts, read 10,603,038 times

Advertisements

A good doctor refused to administer a vaccine to a baby with a vaccine ALLERGY and instead provided the mother with a medical exemption.

California doctor placed on probation for 35 months after failing to do vaccinations | Daily Mail Online

The doctor is not “antivax” but recommends a modified schedule. The government hates him for his different view and put him on probation for this. You can never question the all-powerful establishment. This is how things are headed. Soon, comrades, all babies will have all vaccines the govt/pharma dictate regardless of what their doctor thinks. If we break a few eggs, or well. The good of the collective. If a doctor objects we’ll strip his license and if a parent objects we’ll prosecute for child abuse.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 06-30-2018 at 08:33 AM.. Reason: Too misleading of a title
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2018, 08:13 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,142,200 times
Was reading yesterday, after the chicken pox vaccine started, the number of shingles episodes exploded.

Old 06-30-2018, 08:18 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,775,678 times
Leading vaccine skeptic is what this is about. Why doesn't he go into geriatric care. He's pushing his own agenda.

Old 06-30-2018, 08:25 AM

165 posts, read 116,194 times
The real problem is that the doctor failed to get a detailed medical history on the the child to receive the exemption and relied on the mother's word. He did not follow proper protocol.

Old 06-30-2018, 08:28 AM

20,127 posts, read 16,176,784 times
Anchorage, Alaska just this year experienced over 200 cases of mumps and, according to local paper, have recently seen some cases of measles. We have forgotten people used to die from these diseases. The failure for healthy people to get vaccines can lead to diminished herd immunity. It is of importance to the entire community that everyone able to get their vaccines.

I don’t have an issue with staggered vaccines, actually, it seems very resonable. However, I imagine the medical community was waiting for the first opportunity to be able to control his rhetoric, since he was quite vocal about what could be interpreted as an anti-vaccine agenda.

Old 06-30-2018, 08:31 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,959,193 times
I'm very confused.

Why was he brought up on charges?

He did no harm to the patient and broke no laws?

Can anyone explain this? Does California now have forced vaccination for all?

Old 06-30-2018, 08:31 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,775,678 times
this thread title is actually very funny, I do have to hand it to you. I was thinking it was about abortion.

Old 06-30-2018, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Anchorage, Alaska just this year experienced over 200 cases of mumps and, according to local paper, have recently seen some cases of measles. We have forgotten people used to die from these diseases. The failure for healthy people to get vaccines can lead to diminished herd immunity. It is of importance to the entire community that everyone able to get their vaccines.

I don’t have an issue with staggered vaccines, actually, it seems very resonable. However, I imagine the medical community was waiting for the first opportunity to be able to control his rhetoric, since he was quite vocal about what could be interpreted as an anti-vaccine agenda.
How many of those 200 people died?

Old 06-30-2018, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I'm very confused.

Why was he brought up on charges?

He did no harm to the patient and broke no laws?

Can anyone explain this? Does California now have forced vaccination for all?
Because they don’t like his views. That’s it. That’s why it’s so scary.

Old 06-30-2018, 08:39 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,620,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Because they don’t like his views. That’s it. That’s why it’s so scary.
People dont seem to care one bit that Govt forced its way between patient and doctor, heck I see many people actually applauding law enforcement/ govt for 'being so concerned with our health and safety'. LOL

I guess they are not able to recognize the real concern, thats the only thing I can think of to explain it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies