Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2018, 07:45 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,906,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
He often donated huge sums to NYC residents in distress, especially kids OF murdered cops, anonymously each time.
If it was anonymous, how do you know about it??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2018, 07:47 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Bada Bing! Now that's rich.

Old 07-04-2018, 07:49 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Undoubtedly his public relations spokesperson John Miller or the other one John Barron made sure it got around ...

Old 07-04-2018, 07:52 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
The guy shows up in a big car with a driver who probably has a gun, it's easy to be intimidating. Any of us would do the same. Trump is a master at self-promotion, of course he made sure his version of the story would get around.

Trump is no saint, he screws ordinary people out of their life savings and screws contractors out of their well deserved compensation. He screws banks out of their own money, so they won't lend to him and he has had to turn to mobsters for financing. He bullies and intimidates, often threatening to bankrupt an opponent in legal bills. He is the most litigious person I have ever heard of.

He has betrayed every spouse.

I have heard other unfavorable stories about him ...
I've heard other unfavorable stories as well.

Plus, we've all seen him in action.

The idea of Trump as a good Samaritan is ridiculous. Badmouthing people from other places and stealing their children is not the story of the Good Samaritan.

Old 07-04-2018, 07:57 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,846,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Well, to be fair, I don't know which version is the true one, but it is clear to me that many of you are highly biased and don't have credibility at all. I believe some of you have been good samaritans, and your name may even get on the NY Times, but the NY Times will never report Trump or his son Eric as Good Samaritans. (Now you may want to say that Eric Trump's hailing ambulance for a stranger last week was another lie, and you may eventually find some "witness" to prove your statement.)

[Disclosure: I did not vote for Trump in 2016.]
Highly biased? Never really followed the life and times of Our Dear Leader much before he was elected, but since then I have seen him in action for approaching 2 years. Its not bias to take anything he says or writes with a huge grain of salt. Its become quite obvious that he lies frequently and blatantly.

Old 07-04-2018, 08:01 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,035,522 times
I guess we're going to forget the time Trump let an elderly man bleed out in front of him:

https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trum...rd-stern-story

So charitable. Slimebag Trump didn't do anything... he just watched the man bleed out, wrecking the pretty white marble.

Trump is scum of the lowest order, and that doesn't even take his right-wing, bigoted, and utterly dysfunctional political views into account.

Old 07-04-2018, 08:04 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,035,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
There's a sucker born every minute.
And that's where Trump gets his votes.

It amazes me that anybody can still support that sociopath. Aside from proving thus far to be a horrible president, he's been a horrible human being - a lying, cheating, slimy, white collar scumbag - his whole adult life. And that has nothing to do with his right-wing politics; nearly all of the right-wingers who lick his boots today would not have trusted Trump with their money, house, or wife before he ran for office. He's the same scumbag, but the far-right voters have just decided to forget the facts in their desperate need to support "the guy on their team."

Trump only has one team - himself. The sooner people wake up and realize that, the sooner people will stop making the mistake of voting for him or thinking he's a Good Samaritan.

Old 07-04-2018, 08:29 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sagain View Post
Very,very anonymous! So anonymous, that once AGAIN AND AS ALWAYS. Never any proof of him doing anything for anyone, unless it helped his bottom line.
Lies!! All lies!!

I, too, donated trillions and trillions of dollars last year. Anonymously, of course.

Old 07-04-2018, 08:32 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
And that's where Trump gets his votes.

It amazes me that anybody can still support that sociopath. Aside from proving thus far to be a horrible president, he's been a horrible human being - a lying, cheating, slimy, white collar scumbag - his whole adult life. And that has nothing to do with his right-wing politics; nearly all of the right-wingers who lick his boots today would not have trusted Trump with their money, house, or wife before he ran for office.
I'm not so sure. Trump has one unique quality, and that is as a con man. The people who support this man are not very bright and easily fooled. These folks would have trusted this man if they were in a position where they could have.

Trump would have taken their money and printed them out a worthless Trump U. degree just like he did all the other dupes who trusted him.

Old 07-04-2018, 08:32 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
I guess we're going to forget the time Trump let an elderly man bleed out in front of him:

https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trum...rd-stern-story

So charitable. Slimebag Trump didn't do anything... he just watched the man bleed out, wrecking the pretty white marble.

Trump is scum of the lowest order, and that doesn't even take his right-wing, bigoted, and utterly dysfunctional political views into account.
Well, what should we expect from a guy who avoided serving in the military due to an ingrown toenail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies