Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2018, 11:54 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times

Advertisements

Michelle Obama says Trump likely won because we accept “mediocrity of men but demand excellence by women”

Hahahaha! Twit!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2018, 11:58 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,367,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So to clarify, you feel that the only way to figure out if a woman is interested in you is to physically assault her?

Yeah, I think we just identified your problem...
Come on what a weak response not even worth addressing. You can not or 8will now answer my questions. Deep down maybe you know what you believe is tripe. A little ads grab on date is not a sexual assault.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:03 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
Come on what a weak response not even worth addressing.
And yet here you are, addressing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
You can not or 8will now answer my questions. Deep down maybe you know what you believe is tripe. A little ads grab on date is not a sexual assault.
You showed yourself for who you are, Swingblade. The kind of guy who will assault a woman and see if you can get away with it. I don't need to do anything but let your own posts speak for themselves.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Lol, some people just come on here to make up stories & try to annoy others. There’s a term for that.
So weak but I understand it is because you have nothing as far as rebuttal.Fragile is a good name for you hope I did n t hurt your little fweeelings.Sorry if I offended you with truth and reality against your nonsense.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:05 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Is Mooch talking about her husband's win against Hillary Clinton?

I bet the crooked MSM didn't ask her about that.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:06 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,687,075 times
Win and lose, have somewhat different meanings to the usual usage, when an electoral system seeks to strengthen the voting power of some individuals, while lessening the voting power of others.

Clinton got beaten by the system, not by Trump.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:08 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Probably!

Old 07-19-2018, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
And yet here you are, addressing it.

You showed yourself for who you are, Swingblade. The kind of guy who will assault a woman and see if you can get away with it. I don't need to do anything but let your own posts speak for themselves.
Ignorance and unreality is on full display calling a ass grab on a date a sexual assault. L M A O

Still won t answer the question how does a guy on a date get to first base with out ass grab?

Does he just say you wanna f***?

Does he have to wait for her to grope him or make 1st move?

What has replaced ass grabbing?

Defend your non sense show some balls.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:23 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,879,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
That’s like saying “I condemn a man who hits me but I don’t care if a man hits my best friend Becky”.
Except I never said I condemn anyone.
The question was Lets hear it forum woman would you have respect for a guy that is asking permission to grab your ass?
My answer was no I would not respect him either way.

I went on to say: I could care less if Trump grab whatever back in the day.

So I never said I condemn anyone. Its really like saying I have no respect for a man that grabbed my ass but I don't condemn a man I don't know who allegedly grabbed a woman's ass I don't know and I don't change my political beliefs on those past alleged actions.
But if you want to change respect to condemn and equate grabbing with hitting and exchange strangers with my best friend that's on you.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:30 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,562,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

I bet the crooked MSM didn't ask her about that.

Don't you just love hypocritical Trump supporters who become outraged when you say something bad about a conservative woman but then turn around and call a strong Democrat black woman "mooch".

Oh and by the way, she speaks the truth and Trump supporters just cannot stand it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies