Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2018, 07:17 PM

639 posts, read 248,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Coming this weekend, a bunch of morons on both sides bashing each other's heads in. Good riddance if they both cancel each other out.

Unlike some folks out there who seem to suffer from some form of delusion or dementia, in thinking that groups like Proud Boys are only interested in 'peaceful' marches, these fools are only interested in provoking the opps so they can smugly state that it's 'proof' that whites are being 'persecuted' for 'peacefully' expressing their beliefs.

Portland’s Patriot Prayer Rally Could Be Most Violent Since Charlottesville, Activists Say
And Patriot Prayer which is led by an ASIAN MAN will continue going to Portland until they are allowed to use free speech without the leftists fascists trying to harm them in doing so. Open carrying as well! I can't wait to see what the leftist fascists try and do!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2018, 08:22 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
"Proud Boys, the Infamous Right-Wing Brawlers, Head to the Heart of Antifa Country"

These right wing thugs aren't going to Portland to sip coffee at the bookstore. Just another example of how Trumpism is dividing America and inspiring violence.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-...antifa-country
Saying prayers for the fallen, sing a few bible hymns and walking down the street is initiating violence.

What America do you live in?

Old 08-03-2018, 08:38 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
"Proud Boys, the Infamous Right-Wing Brawlers, Head to the Heart of Antifa Country"

These right wing thugs aren't going to Portland to sip coffee at the bookstore. Just another example of how Trumpism is dividing America and inspiring violence.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-...antifa-country
If by "Trumpism" you mean TDS afflicted psycho liberals then yes. It's your liberal "peaceful protesters" and your liberal media stooges who are dividing America and inciting violence. It's politicians elected by people like you that are demanding people confront and harass anyone who dares step off the liberal plantation. It's your cohorts who has shot Republican politicians.

Funny how virtually ALL of the violence comes from the left and yet somehow it's Trumps fault. Liberals must be incredibly weak willed people to be pushed to violence by a tweet.

Old 08-03-2018, 08:41 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
[quote=Ringo1;52545691]Yes. Yes they would. Have you ever seen the white nationalists in action? Do some reading.

Only democrats in white hoods in the 50's and 60's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
They most certainly do. They hate this country with our diversity and would burn in down in a minute. With a tiki torch if necessary.
Sounds exactly like the left. That's all they've been trying to do for years is destroy America and get violent at the slightest example of diverse thought.

Old 08-03-2018, 08:48 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
If by "Trumpism" you mean TDS afflicted psycho liberals then yes. It's your liberal "peaceful protesters" and your liberal media stooges who are dividing America and inciting violence. It's politicians elected by people like you that are demanding people confront and harass anyone who dares step off the liberal plantation. It's your cohorts who has shot Republican politicians.

Funny how virtually ALL of the violence comes from the left and yet somehow it's Trumps fault. Liberals must be incredibly weak willed people to be pushed to violence by a tweet.

Just look at the title of the thread. It is already out looking for a fight that has not started.

Old 08-04-2018, 10:17 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
Antifa is a violent group that will attack anyone they don’t like anywhere they go. If the one group really is white supremacy then I hope they both wipe each other out. I hear the rally starts soon.

Old 08-04-2018, 10:24 AM

21,478 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Antifa is a violent group that will attack anyone they don’t like anywhere they go. If the one group really is white supremacy then I hope they both wipe each other out. I hear the rally starts soon.
Sounds like two sides of the same coin. You know that any conservatives that have time to go to protests are usually of the alt right variety because the rest of us have jobs and families. Those people don’t represent my brand of politics, just as I don’t think Antifa represents all liberals. It just seems like there are a lot more of the liberals who like to go protest. I’m glad I don’t live on the West Coast.

Old 08-04-2018, 10:59 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,231,401 times
The title is silly but I hope the police do their jobs and keep the groups separate and no one gets hurt.

Old 08-04-2018, 01:02 PM

21,478 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
The title is silly but I hope the police do their jobs and keep the groups separate and no one gets hurt.
And that right there is why I’m glad I don’t live on the West Coast. Can you imagine seeing New York police standing down and letting people just go at it? Or the police where I live in Houston? It would never happen.

Think of the peaceful BLM rally in Dallas that went off without a hitch until a sniper opened fire on the police. Those police didn’t run from the fight or ignore the other protesters. They helped get them to safety and ran towards the fight. I believe the police in Berkeley and San Jose and Portland and Charlottesville and Baltimore would have done the same if they were allowed to, but they were ordered not to.

I think that’s a travesty of leadership from those cities.

Old 08-04-2018, 01:07 PM

34,234 posts, read 18,584,601 times
In reality it is ANTIFA, and BLM that have had the vast majority of violent acts, and riots all over the country while the right wing groups are few and far between, and rarely demonstrate in any numbers. Antifa/BLM have set fires, destroyed property, stopped traffic, and business, and violently hurt people. Yet, the media continues to give them a pass.

"Let them loot its only property" - Mayor of Baltimore, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies