Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2018, 02:32 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
The irony in this thread is amazing, folks still chanting LOCK HER UP, complaining about an on-going investigation.
The irony is, Clinton did tons of illegal stuff in plain view of everyone and they have nothing on Trump. The whole reason they are indicting people around him is so that they can get one of them to turn on him. They are looking for something to bring him down because he is exposing their corruption.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2018, 02:34 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
The clearest presentation of convoluted Spygate and I've been following the story for a year and a half. Condensed to a little over 25 min. If you want details buy the book which is written like a series of police reports. Send link to the doubters and uninformed.

The former Federal agent / Clintons' Secret Service agent presents an outline of events and how the main characters are all related. He uses mainstream media's own stories to back up his evidence. Did you know parts of SpyGate started in 2007 in the Wall Street Journal?

The depressing part was his conclusion that none of the Dem politicians will be punished, but the non-politically connected group will be, especially the FBI players. I pray that equal justice for all will prevail just once!

"...none of the paper-trail; nothing about the substance of the conspiracy; can possibly surface until *after* Robert Mueller is no longer in the picture. Until Robert Mueller is removed, none of this information can/will surface. That’s why every political and media entity are desperate to protect Mueller; and also why Mueller’s investigation will never end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag
Sorry to break it to you, but no matter how many new threads you create bashing the Special Counsel investigation, it won't impact anything.

MUELLER IS COMING.

Old 11-24-2018, 04:12 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
What we have here, is a . . . conruption - supported by con-trollers.

I ain't no member of any defined aggregate, so, I'm a non-con-troller.

Sure, I troll sometimes - but, if anything, I'm a lone troller.

A lone trollger, maybe.

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 11-24-2018 at 04:22 PM..

Old 11-24-2018, 04:33 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Mueller served the illegal war - Vietnam.

Wonder if he's changed much since then.

Old 11-24-2018, 04:51 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Mueller served the illegal war - Vietnam.

Wonder if he's changed much since then.
Robert Mueller received a purple heart and a bronze star for heroism. Trump got himself a flash convertible, loose women, but he claims he did survive his "own personal Vietnam" by not catching STDs (so he says).

No--I don't think Mueller has changed. He is still courageous and heroic and doing the right thing.

Trump and his bone spurs, on the other hand, have gone physically and mentally downhill.

Old 11-24-2018, 04:53 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
The clearest presentation of convoluted Spygate and I've been following the story for a year and a half. Condensed to a little over 25 min. If you want details buy the book which is written like a series of police reports. Send link to the doubters and uninformed.
Cool story Pilgrim...

of course your REPUBLICAN buddies (ken starr) investigated Clinton for 6 years...

And they never found a single thing to even lie about.... instead after 6 years of digging and growing the investigations WILDLY beyond the original investigation all they got was a single lie about an inappropriate affair with an intern...

6 years. endless investigations into all sorts of unrelated issues.... that is what the republicans did....

thus we liberals are fully entitled to a few years of digging, especially considering that Putin actually did interfere and Trump's closest people have already admitted they had secret meetings with Putin's people

Old 11-24-2018, 04:53 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
lol, what tripe.
So, you're saying mueller lied about releasing his report after the midterms?
No. What lie? Could you please post a link to whatever it is you are referring to? Could you post that tripe please?

Old 11-24-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
lol, what tripe.
So, you're saying mueller lied about releasing his report after the midterms?
So you are saying Jesus lied ? I am shocked!.
(see berdee, anyone can put words into another posters mouth,)

so lets just stick to the facts.

Republicans started investigating Clinton over 'whitewater" they found nothing , so they branched out into all sorts of unrelated investigations for about 6 years..
.. endlessly shifting ground, endlessly pretending they have a real reason... 6 year of fishing, 6 years of endless expansion .....

And now we see Republicans whining, crying and we are not even 2 years in.... but unlike the fake republican investigations Mueller has dozens of indictments, guilty pleas and he is not even close to be finished....

Old 11-24-2018, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
No. What lie? Could you please post a link to whatever it is you are referring to? Could you post that tripe please?
he can't he is just trying to distract, because he knows the Mueller's investigation is totally legit and is going to put a whole bunch of folk in prison...

Old 11-24-2018, 05:07 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Based on comments he made at a press conference, I think Wray is a member of the Deep State. When you see people say stuff like 'No wrongdoing has been done" without saying why or how they know, it looks bad.
Deep State. Now that's a term I haven't heard in a while. Guess Corsi is finding out all about it about now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies